Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: No Country for Dirty Old Men  (Read 5135 times)

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
No Country for Dirty Old Men
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »

So I get home from the bachelor's party (after some still-drunk half-assed cleaning up) to discover five underage (all my ideal body type (no fat chicks) and very cute) girls setting up camp in my room. One of them is my sister (who is hot and has her little hot girls clique) and the other four are smokin' 17-year-olds. I immedately start complaining loudly and chase them away so I can get some rest/check my internet. Two of them keep coming into my room and bugging me. I've got a game going with one girl where whenever she's around I point at her and say, "Who the hell is that?" and she giggles. Now they're all in the kitchen screaming and throwing things. I feel dirty for being alive right now but I don't have the money to go out and entertain myself.

I have a question for someone both a straight guy and older than me: Does the desire to mate with adolescent girls fade with age?

Edit: Yes I do find my sister sexually attractive. No I wouldn't do her. Yes I'm the most disgusting person you know.

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: No Country for Dirty Old Men
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 07:40:46 PM »

<Ark> No, Sean, it doesn't. Younger women handle childbirth better, so your mind is wired to like them more.
<Ark> Wait you find your sister attractive?
<Ark> THAT'S NO GOOD
* Ark takes off his mask
* Ark is now known as ChrisHansen
<ChrisHansen> Why don't you have a seat.

Shinra

• Big Juicy Winners
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »

I don't know. I never found 17 year old girls hot. but all of my adolescent fantasy revolved around shannon tweed, so I'm probably not the best judge of that.

Catloaf

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »

I don't know from experience, but based on a lifetime of watching television and surfing the web, no.  No it doesn't.

EDIT:  Almost forgot to say this:  YOU SICK FUCK!!!

Zaratustra

• what
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Zaratustra Productions
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »

<Lyrai> There's a pedophilia thread on the boards?
<Lyrai> D:
<Zaratustra> ephebophilia, technically.
<Zaratustra> pedophilia is pre-puberty.

So can we delete this thread already

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 09:02:33 PM »

It's one thing to discuss pedophilia. It's another to call discussing pedophilia wrong. You are the kind of person who maintains the status quo at the cost of growth.

1) A 17 year old girl is free game in most countries. Your United Statesian view is strange.
2) Where would we all be if nobody discussed things that made others uncomfortable? "Let's give women a vote." "What? Don't even say that, man!"
3) If you're trolling my thread, good work, but otherwise just click the "report" button next time.

I can't believe I just took a liberal highground stand against someone on the WFE.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »

as far as I'm concerned any age, no matter how young, is fair game

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 09:10:01 PM »

I completely disagree with you. I don't think people should have sex until they're 25 years old. Sex is a big responsibility.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »

you're gonna need this step-stool

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 11:35:18 PM »

Update: Caught one of the girls smoking. Bummed a smoke. Turns out she's 16. I had a long dirty thought about her while she babbled about not wanting her mom to know she's a smoker. I will tell you guys what hell looks like a couple decades from now.

Thad

• Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »

I can't believe I just took a liberal highground stand against someone on the WFE.

I can totally believe that you equated pedophilia and absurd slippery-slope analogies to liberal high-ground stances, however.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 11:49:38 PM »

Saw that.

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

I can totally believe that you equated pedophilia and absurd slippery-slope analogies to liberal high-ground stances, however.

Aren't all liberal high-ground stances slippery-slope analogies?  :ohshi~:

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 12:00:58 AM »

AND :strawman: !!!?

Srsly Guild, I have been hit on by quite a number of very cute, very interesting freshmen looking to make a terrible mistake. I have politely ignored all of their advances and pretended that they weren't women. Probably you should do the same.

Also quit smoking, it is bad for you, you are a bad role model for those bangable, bangable law-suits.

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 12:06:32 AM »

I'M NOT DOING ANY OF THEM

JUST IMAGINING IT

I'M A REVIRGIN YO

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 03:21:07 AM »

Re: wanting to do hot 16-year-old girls.  Is it wrong?  No.  Is it immoral?  Probably.  Is it illegal?  Pretty sure.

Now, the most important question: is five minutes of happy funtime worth years of potential drama?  Just imagine her pregnant, calling you on the phone at all hours begging for you to fix her life, and your woody will go back into its cave.

Furthermore:
pedophilia (noun): sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

If we define child as someone yet to enter puberty, we're drawing the line between people who are attracted to kids without any sexual characteristics (pedophiles) and the rest of us.  You aren't evil or mentally sick for wanting to do someone who has sexually developed.  However, sex is a really bad idea 99% of the time.

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 04:07:36 AM »

sex is a really bad idea 99% of the time.

QFT and life's not fair.

Bongo Bill

• Dinosaurcerer
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 05:39:21 AM »

Math suggests that you're not allowed to ogle 17-year-olds if you're older than 20.
...but is it art?

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 05:44:16 AM »

I have a question for someone both a straight guy and older than me: Does the desire to mate with adolescent girls fade with age?

I doubt that I'm older than you, but what the hell.

I'm finding that, as a 26-year-old straight male, while the attraction to adolescents doesn't really fade, the attraction to older women has been continuously increasing.  You see a huge cross-section of women when you work in retail, and I've met a number of post-40 women I found very desirable.  As a teenager, it was rare for me to be attracted to someone even in her late 20s.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 08:30:29 AM »

Math suggests that you're not allowed to date 17-year-olds if you're older than 20.

I'm pretty sure ogling is creepy regardless of relative age.
"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4