Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Author Topic: Image-Fu  (Read 844 times)

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Image-Fu
« on: July 26, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »

First Rounds August 24th

Ends August 27th at 9 AM Eastern

Doom vs Niku

Guild vs Buge

Finale August 27th, Ends August 30th at 9 AM Eastern

????? vs ?????

Bongo posted in the thread but then clarified he was declining to enter, I don't know what the fuck Geothermal did and I dunno how available Shinra actually is and I want to see if he's open to some sort of special ogre bonus round or something if he is. Obviously there can be more matches with more interested parties and if any of the parties listed want to clarify their position, then by all means.

Format is limit of two youtubes per round, limit of 20 images per post, limit of three back-and-forths(or six posts total, three from each combatant.) Whoever wants to may start and their opponent will be forced to respond.

To clarify, each person can throw up to 60 images out per round and two of those 60 can be youtubes. If you use both youtubes, you'll have 2 youtubes somewhere between your three posts and up to 58 other images.

IF YOU NEED HOSTING, PM ME. I SAW YOUR IMAGE DIE OFF IN THE INTEREST THREAD, NIKU!

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Image-Fu
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:31:08 AM »

This starts tomorrow. Starting offense, please make separate topics with clear labels and witty sub-titles for your individual bouts.

Shinra

• Big Juicy Winners
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Image-Fu
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »

I might be in if I can get the luck gods to side with me in Nethack for about two minutes.