Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dissin' Fu  (Read 4535 times)

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Dissin' Fu
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 08:39:27 AM »

That's OK, I edited my post too, you slow-witted mouthbreather. :)

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »

I just see a bunch of limpdickery from a guy who thinks Knytt Stories is fun and a terminal loser. This joke makes itself.
Fuck you man! Fuck you! I was going to skip doing you because it was so sad, but no! You've gotta come out and bullseye me right where it hurts!

This is going to be a five-course salad of words describing how much of a complete wastrel you are, so here's a start: It's called a scrotum. It holds testes in normal males. Those silicon orbs that you've had added to make your nether regions more "fuck-rockin' good" are nothing like the "balls" all of your other barbarous, idiot, Australian friends are talking about.

More to come (all over your face and big dick-suckin' lips).

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 08:43:27 AM »

classic is so lazy and boring that he has to post-pone and schedule his feeble attempts at insults

kill yourself

Classic

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »

Don't think that good advice for you is good for others Doom.

That's right. You are in third grade. You can't stick that on me, 'cuz I am rubber.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »

yeah what the hell classic

do you think we need five second updates on the trivial bullshit you're doing? DO I LOOK LIKE I read the active game
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Classic

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »

I am doing some high-grade bisonshit frocto. Do you know why? It's 'cuz I'm an American. I'm born with a ridiculous puritan work ethic and a love of the one true god (and never having any fun). We have nice things here. All you have is that blathering faux-faux-faux-intellectual numbskull Croshaw. And he's a fuckin' limey.

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 10:34:39 AM »

I hear if you only put pictures of anime girls that look like they're ten into your avatars, it means you're a pedophile.
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Classic

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 06:39:09 PM »

Defenestration beats his wife. He also beats women. He is generally an uncouth and unpleasant soul.

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »

Ten bucks says Guild is going to make 50,000 entries in this thread and they're all going to be shit, because he cannot maintain a sentence long enough to take it anywhere than off a cliff, but boy does he try. It's like watching a dickless rabbit try to fuck.

Disappointed that this was my only mention.

If there's one thing this thread demonstrates, it's that everyone here seems to think cursing = funny. I wish I were a judge so I could give you all negative points.

Sharkey: Not much to say about the man. He used to be funny, then he sold out and now he's just another artificial videogame personality pimping product for the man as a market substitute for a critic (something the industry seems incapable of producing anyway).

Kazz: God your girlfriend is annoying. Way to give her a backstage pass and make everyone feel awkward. She's in #finalfight right now talking about regurgitating factoids from whatever inane psych class she recently took.

Brentai: Is doing an LP of Xenogears. Nuff said.

Thad: The boards were a replacement girlfriend for him. That makes you all unpaid prostitutes, also known as sluts. Think about that and then go take a shame shower, sickos in Real World.

Guildenstern: Tool.

Classic: SHUT. THE. LIVING. FUCK. UP.

Doom: Probably the most sensitive person I know. What a cuddly little ball of easily hurt feelings. I just want to take him home and dress him up and show him off at a pageant.

Pacobird: Paco can almost sing. And he almost has a respectable profession. He's like an almost singing nearlawyer!

Frocto: I can't insult someone who is so self-loathing that he feels an overwhelming urge to drink himself into oblivion every night. I wouldn't want to cause more damage.

Fortinbras: Everyone who is making jokes about feet are still smarter than you despite demonstrating otherwise by making jokes about feet in this thread. Stupid.

Drethelin: Who?

Yeoz: Cheater.

Cait: Rewards suckups.

Friday: A man.

Aintaer: Vegetarianism is unnatural and pointless.

Bongo Bill: Sucks at Werewolf.

Cyan Prime: Better than everyone else who reads this.

Defenestration: Couldn't figure out The Labyrinth.

Envy: Obviously mentally challenged or something.

McDohl, JDigital, Joxam and Malikial: You all know what you have in common, and it's absolutely sickening.

Norondor: Can't support himself.

PheonixUltima: Not smart enough to get out after the first 100 times we made fun of him, clearly likes the abuse.

Rosencrantz: Has smelly feet.

sei: I will never show anyone this picture I have of you out of pity rather than a sense of friendship.

Transportation and Detonator: Are on a team with me.

Anyone I missed: You don't matter.

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 09:06:08 PM »

<Guild> Oh man I forgot Romo.
<@Romosome> speaking of space though
<Guild> Romo: You suck.
* @Romosome thumbs up

Classic

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 03:15:30 AM »

:nyoro~n:

Disappointed that this was my only mention.

Anyone I missed: You don't matter.

Otherwise, :perfect:

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 07:30:49 AM »

Fuck you, not judged.

Niku

• MEAT