Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:


This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59

Author Topic: Coming Soon  (Read 74131 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brentai

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65281
  • Posts: 17524
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2008, 05:26:53 PM »

...if I ever finish a work of fiction I am so including a character named "Cannon Sue".
Logged

Royal☭

  • Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
  • Karma: 88
  • Posts: 6301
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2008, 05:30:28 PM »

Cannon Sue is so funny, delightful, handsome, sexy and intelligent with no flaws

Thad

  • Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65394
  • Posts: 12111
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »

Is there a name for a Canon Sue who actually BECOMES canon for the next two decades?

I mean, besides Batman.
Logged

Cannon

  • Hopes for a great many things
  • Tested
  • Karma: 0
  • Posts: 508
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2008, 06:53:50 PM »

Yo'. You guys summoned me?
Logged

Classic

  • Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
  • Karma: -58471
  • Posts: 7501
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »

I... I don't have the heart to tell him. He looks so happy he "got called".
Logged

Brentai

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65281
  • Posts: 17524
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2008, 08:43:29 PM »

I'm still inclined to give the win to Family Guy, just because - at least until its failure is indeed complete - its skits are still funnier than Robot Chicken's.
Logged

Royal☭

  • Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
  • Karma: 88
  • Posts: 6301
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2008, 08:47:21 PM »

CAPTAIN PLAN-ahh that joke got old real fast.


Hey guys, did you see the one about Star Wars?  Hilarious!  Star Wars jokes!  How novel those guys are.

Brentai

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65281
  • Posts: 17524
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

I liked it when they pointed out that there were no guard rails.
Logged

François

  • Huh.
  • Tested
  • Karma: 83
  • Posts: 3313
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2008, 07:34:01 PM »

Haha, the new Bond movie is called "Quantum of Solace". Is he fighting Dracula in that one?
Logged

Arc

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: 0
  • Posts: 3703
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2008, 08:39:31 AM »



Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight,
Never running from a real fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon!
Logged

Büge

  • won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65304
  • Posts: 10062
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »

Logged

Royal☭

  • Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
  • Karma: 88
  • Posts: 6301
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2008, 09:18:35 PM »

Jeffrey Tambor: Arrested Development movie is "a go!"

I hope this isn't bullshit.

Royal☭

  • Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
  • Karma: 88
  • Posts: 6301
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2008, 07:12:36 AM »

Arc

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: 0
  • Posts: 3703
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2008, 11:56:00 PM »

New character shots of Depp + Bale in Mann's Public Enemies, and Depp as The Mad Hatter in Yoshitaka Amano's Tim Burton's upcoming Alice in Wonderland:

Logged

Beat Bandit

  • be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65418
  • Posts: 4293
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »

This seems like the most topical place to put it. I just bothered to start checking in on Scott Pilgrim fan culture after having been a nerdy fanboy myself for far too long and found this, staring George-Micheal himself.
Logged

Arc

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: 0
  • Posts: 3703
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »

From the Director of The Hills Have Eyes 2:






One of the executives is also producing King of Fighters.

Truly, the Golden Age is upon us.
Logged

Doom

  • ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
  • Karma: 46
  • Posts: 7430
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »

Logged

Arc

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: 0
  • Posts: 3703
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2008, 08:56:21 AM »

Keanu Reeves in my Hollywood's Cowboy Bebop?

It's more likely than you think.
Logged

Brentai

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65281
  • Posts: 17524
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2008, 10:40:24 AM »

He plays the role of Cowboy and is frequently seen at his computer.
Logged

François

  • Huh.
  • Tested
  • Karma: 83
  • Posts: 3313
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2008, 01:51:43 PM »

Leading scientists have measured that there's 2% chance he does a decent job of it and 98% chance he fucks it up utterly.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59