Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Worstcon 10  (Read 19231 times)

McDohl

• Pika-boo
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Worstcon 10
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2010, 10:15:10 AM »

I was wondering where to find that.

James Edward Smith

• CIS male, Albeist Scumbag
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »

I like how you (well, I can atleast) can tell that right after the first segment we were in, we brought Adam up to our room and all had some drinks before starting up the thing with Freddie Cruger. I'm pretty sure when they post the part two tomorrow it's just gonna be even louder and more drunken. Oh wait, of course it will, it hasn't gotten to the point where we just started yelling at anyone who walked by in costume or even just with a funny hair colour.

BLUE HAIR, HEY BLUE HAIR!
Talk? Talk is for lovers, Merlin. I need a sword to be king.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »

Ocksi

• Guy on a buffalo
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2010, 12:51:21 PM »

I was pretty obviously better at judging my own extreme volume when I had headphones versus when I didn't.

MadMAxJr

• Tested
    • View Profile
    • RPG Q&A
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2010, 12:54:31 PM »

Dear Ocksi:

Thank you for putting Sierra Nevada beer in my life.  So far it is a great companion for burgers.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Got questions about RPGs?

Ocksi

• Guy on a buffalo
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »

tbqh, it's really not even that good!  It's the closest thing to macrobrewing in microbrewing style in the world.  That is, it's the largest, most widespread microbrew in the world.  If you're really in love with it, try their seasonal stuff (and only if you can get it fresh!).  Chico Estates is awesome when it's fresh, but if you like the bitter more than the nutty, Torpedo is the better.  They also do an alright Celebration every winter.

If you really like Sierra, though, find a place nearby selling Bell's Two-Hearted Ale.  It's the best beer in style you'll be able to find.  Though, if you want to spend a fortune, Three Floyds is truly best in style, but kind of an experience to try.  I got some for Christmas a few years back and it was delightful.

Basically, if you want to know about IPA at all, I've had basically every top-rated one in the states (it's my style of choice), and there are most def. worlds better than Sierra.

MadMAxJr

• Tested
    • View Profile
    • RPG Q&A
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2010, 02:56:57 PM »

Again, only been a beer drinker for 3 months or so now.  Typically used to my Tom Collins and Harvey Wallbangers mixed drinks.

Still in love with Sam Adams Winter Lager, but if I keep rambling this probably needs to go in the serious drinking thread.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Got questions about RPGs?

James Edward Smith

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »

Behold, PART TWO of the DCAM/KGTMitDZ(Kazz & Geo's Top Secret Mission in the Danger Zone) cross over podscast.

MUH-MUH-MUH-MUH-MAGFEST EDITION!

This time we are joined again by special guests AM (Adam), Jackson1 (Ocksi), the late Billy Mays (Detonator), as well as new comer Tyler McDohl.

Ocksi, Det and I are only on for the first two segments I think, up until the part with the three girls I think and we are pretty drunk the whole time as is Adam. Tyler is on for the full duration though I think.

Listen in as we make constant physical hand gestures and sight gags over an entirely audio medium and girls too young to buy alcohol hit on me. Mayhem insues.

http://thedcam.com/?p=1094

James Edward Smith

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2010, 12:21:55 PM »

Oh, I forgot, Kabbage is in that thing too at the start.

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2010, 06:17:42 PM »

I just noticed the other day that there is a FULL TURKEY inside of the meatnado. Eva this is like the best picture ever.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]