Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Best Comments On Your Videos  (Read 6543 times)

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Best Comments On Your Videos
« on: October 09, 2009, 10:57:16 AM »

RapTerrA (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User
Hi, did u make this video urself? this was also my childhood favorite game, have u also played wonderboy in monsterland? its also a brilliant game, it has a similar feel to it with all those colours and character to it.

can u tell me what u were playing this on?? was it a real sega master system console? or were u using an emulator??? and if so can u tell me what version it is? or give me a link???
THANKS! PLEASE ANSWER AND THANKS FOR THE VIDEO!!!
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Best Comments On Your Videos
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 11:07:55 AM »

quickstrikeman (2 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User
Choker

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 12:10:56 PM »

0 actual comments yet, but:

In one of my Spelunky videos, I kind of spaz out when I get hit in an arrow trap and go berserk, sprinting through the level while swearing. This is my only rated video with a single 5-star.

Also, my first Demon's Crest video got flagged on youtube's search engine for Aion because I mentioned it in the description as a joke. Got me 100+ illegitimate views.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 10:10:24 AM »

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User
Hi, did u make this video urself? this was also my childhood favorite game, have u also played wonderboy in monsterland? its also a brilliant game, it has a similar feel to it with all those colours and character to it.

can u tell me what u were playing this on?? was it a real sega master system console? or were u using an emulator??? and if so can u tell me what version it is? or give me a link???
THANKS! PLEASE ANSWER AND THANKS FOR THE VIDEO!!!

frocto1 (23 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
holy fuck son calm the fuck down

try kega fusion
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User
whats wrong with you? calm down? why do i need to calm down? im not going crazy or anything! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U? WERE U DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD? I THOUGHT U WOULD ENJOY ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS, being that u are a fellow gamer and all and that we had similar tastes. Fallout 2 is my fav game ever it is WAY better than fallout 1 and thats what EVERYONE thinks except you because u are a weirdo nerd! get a girlfriend and even though ur 35 try to loose ur virginity because u r the biggest looser ever!
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 10:19:20 AM »

Kim Possible'd.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Brentai

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »

Best comment on Frocto's channel:

kevkhalee (2 weeks ago)
you are an asshole.
Stfu during the videos!

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »

wh-what are you trying to say ;_;

Brentai

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »

That that guy has no idea what the hell he's watching.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 05:09:08 PM »

I actually sometimes just like to watch playthroughs and find voiceovers annoying no matter the quality but yeah going to an LP vid and complaining about the talking is sort of like going to a pvp server and whining about getting ganked by which I mean

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Brentai

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

Except nobody calls you a baby for listening to a playthrough instead of a Let's Play.

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 08:13:58 PM »

Let's plays can be very annoying and sometimes I just want to see the gameplay because I'm to lazy to do it myself.
"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"

Niku

• MEAT
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »

When speed runs were ALL THE RAGE I always hated it when they would also skip cutscenes, since I liked to use those to see games I had never played through in a timely fashion.
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 10:06:16 PM »

I've been wondering myself what the true protocol is. Maybe I should reshoot my Demon's Crest LPs? I was thinking of doing some Touhou LPs that were totally silent because being witty and dodging per-pixel bullet hells seems like a great way to increase blood pressure.

And hell I myself prefer silence and full game audios to some dude talking short of naturally hilarious guys like Frocto, Sirron, Niku, etc. I still get pissed whenever I try to find a video of General Rajaxx on youtube and GUILD KILL GENERAL RAJAXX SHITTY METAL.

I need "You Are Not Worth MY TIME!" for TF2 Micspam..  ::(:

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 05:59:06 AM »

When speed runs were ALL THE RAGE I always hated it when they would also skip cutscenes, since I liked to use those to see games I had never played through in a timely fashion.

That's why we now have longplays. Like speedruns, but no time limit, and more inclusive.

Brentai

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 06:09:56 AM »

I would be happy to replay any game I LP without the voiceovers for those of you who don't want a guy talking over the game.

...except Xenogears.
...and The Simpsons Game.
...and DFO.
...and Scribblenauts.

....uh, you know what, nevermind.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »

CrankItEveryDay (3 months ago)   0    Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User
Doing an LP while sucking or getting sucked off would probably be a pretty good idea ya know you should copyright that idea!

Miss Cat Ears

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »

I am so going to do that.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »

you'll have to pay me royalties then 'cause I copyrighted it

Miss Cat Ears

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 07:39:43 PM »

:profit:

Niku

• MEAT
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »

Not actually a comment on my video, but I was playing TF2 on the Weeabootique last night and a guy there who has generally been fairly friendly toward me revealed that he'd been subscribed to my channel since I posted up the IWBTG videos, was a fan of my LPs, had a WOAH HE'S A WEEABRO moment when he saw me regularly in the server, and furthermore was independently a fan of Frocto's videos and was like WOAH THEY'RE FRIENDS when we did videos together.

It was a fun internet celebrity moment!
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat
Pages: [1] 2 3