Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:


This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Poll

Select Player

1. Run.
2. Kill.
3. sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Others (The Ends Act 4)  (Read 5600 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cthulhu-chan

  • Tested
  • Karma: 10
  • Posts: 2036
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 10:27:30 PM »

What are you doing on that computer?  You're a dog.  You can't even type.
Logged

Romosome

  • Tested
  • Karma: 20
  • Posts: 1841
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2010, 01:16:51 AM »

god dammit listen to me I know what I'm talking about here
Logged

Guild

  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
  • Karma: -2
  • Posts: 5136
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »

romosome has made this choice easy
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2010, 08:33:37 AM »

1. Dash to the side, escape through the door.

You quickly dart to the side as the Shadow's maw unfurls and then constricts like an octopus swimming in the space you had previously occupied. As you dash toward the door, several tendrils extend from the back, reaching for you even as the Shadow begins to turn to block you.

You flatten yourself as best you can and go under them. One lightly tears into your shoulder, flooding your nose with the sudden smell of your own pain and blood. You reach the door, the Shadow literally on your heels. As you turn into the hall, the Shadow howls in frustration at your escape.

You quickly exit back out through the same shattered window you came in, and take off across the courtyard. You round a corner of the interior complex, seeing a gated swimming pool up ahead. You gather your speed and align yourself to leap over the high iron bars.

The fence clips your feet as you soar over the top of it, just barely. You spare a quick glance over your shoulder. The Shadow is also leaping, but is not quite as agile as you. It slams into the bars of the fence with an agitated hiss. But amazingly, the tendrils latch onto the black metal rods and begin to pull it up and over the top.

Across the scummy water, covered in fallen leaves, the gate to the enclosed area stands open, swaying slightly in the mist. A bad smell is coming from the pool. There's a floating corpse, bloated and ruptured open, facedown in the water. You circle around the pool and head for the exit.

As you run, something suddenly rises up out of the water to your left. A single tendril snakes out of the main mass of the Faceless and wraps around your leg before you can react. The dripping Faceless begins to drag you into the water even as it leans forward and blasts you with a jet of hot air, noise, and rotting water from its empty maw. More vines are emerging from the water, reaching for you. Behind him, three more Faceless come rising out of the water like nightmares from a faded dream.

The Shadow is closing. Hissing. Hissing with a terrible finality.

You twist, roll, and bring your fangs down on the vine that holds you in place, then tear your mouth sideways, ripping the tendril free. The Shadow leaps over the corner of the pool toward you, vines writhing in anticipation.

You roll over onto your back and pedal your legs furiously.

The Shadow lands directly on top of you, but before it can bring its tentacles to bear, you've kicked and pushed it off and away, directly into the Faceless and the water.

Both Shadow and Faceless roar as they crash into each other, both vanishing in a vortex of swirling water, rot, and vine. You roll away and get to your feet, slightly limping. The wound on your shoulder burns like hot coal. You exit through the gate even as the Faceless in the pool pull themselves face-first, fish-like, onto land.

You run madly, desperate to put some distance between yourself and those who hunt you. All thought of the trail, your master, your previous life, anything, is all washed away in the hot chase. Your survival instincts are blazing and all else is drowned under a frothing torrent of red flight.

You've left the apartment complex. Up ahead are several houses. A crashed and burning helicopter has demolished one of them, and plowed a great rut in the front lawn. You can see several bodies laying strewn around the wreck. You pass it by, hardly noticing it.

You continue to run down the empty, foggy streets, deeper into the residential neighborhood. Finally you find yourself at what seems to be a park. Vague memories of your master taking you to this place, or a similar place light up in your head. Chasing a ball. Returning with the ball in your mouth, tail wagging. Dropping it at your master's feet so he could throw it again.

You wander through the long green grass, now untrimmed and unmaintained. Several wood tables and benches litter the area, some positioned under tall oaks and one under the weeping branches of a willow. In the fog, the tree almost looks like some giant tentacled monster.

You spot a cluster of bushes and drag yourself under them to hide. You can't run any longer. You can only hope the Shadow cannot smell your blood.

Minutes pass. The fog drifts slowly over the field from your vantage point. Nothing. You begin to lick your wounds as best you can, running your tongue over the hot areas, bringing a measure of soothing coolness.

Another worry seeps in your mind. You can both smell and feel the foul-smellers within you. Shortly after you bit that crawling thing in the store, you have felt what was in it now within you. You do not understand fully what this means, but you suspect that in time it will corrode you. For now, you eat a few mouthfuls of grass and cough and spit up, the only thing you know how to do. It doesn't help much.

You lay your head on your paws and whimper softly. You suspect that if you are not able to find your new master, you will be lost.

You must return to the apartments and pick up the trail again. It is your only hope.

But you are so tired, and alone, and afraid. You wish the world you find yourself in could go back to the way it was before all of this foulness and terrible death. Back to when you could play on bright days in the park, or chase rabbits on long walks. Back to before the wiggling, hissing noise began to grow in your mind.

You close your eyes. Perhaps a short nap will do you some good.

*************

It seems hardly a moment has passed when you are awoken by a soft sound in the distance. You perk up your ears to listen.

The sound is quiet, beyond the range of a human's ear. But you can hear it. Strangely, your nose tells you nothing. You carefully crawl out from under your bushes and glance around. Empty, foggy grass. The sound is directly ahead, under the Willow tree.

You can identify the sound now. It is a human child, female. She is crying. You are vaguely uneasy.

************************************

1. Investigate.

2. Ignore and return to the apartments to pick up the trail.

3. sssssssssssssssss
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 05:56:12 AM »

1. Investigate.

You cock you ears forward and listen for a bit longer. The crying is disjointed, but somehow regular. Soon you are able to ascertain that it seems to loop about every eight seconds, skipping backward like a record. You begin to head in the direction of the noise.

As your soft footfalls press into the damp grass of the park, as the mist eddies and swirls and parts before you, as your paws brush the dew from the blades of grass, as the sense of unease and the strange, regular, almost buzzing heartbeat grows in your mind, as your nose begins to smell the sweet stench of decay, you walk toward the crying. The lost child in a lost world.

The Willow tree looms before you, its tendrils swaying gently. Beneath it, sits a small child with dark and tangled hair. Her clothes are rotting and torn, pretty blues and browns now stained with blood and rust. She is crying in that strange, looping cadence. The sound is like fingernails in your mind.

A sudden breeze toward you and your sensitive nose picks up the smell of them, of they, of the ones who have taken this world and bored into it like a worm into an apple, eating it from the inside out, the smell of death, the smell of the shadow, the smell of the Other. You raise your hackles and growl without thinking, an instinctual response you cannot repress.

The crying abruptly ceases.

The girl begins to turn, slowly, rotating not with her waist or legs or neck, but pivoting on the ground like a wooden fixture, impossibly smooth, as she raises her face to look at you.

You bare your teeth.

The face is perfect. Like paper, impossibly white and impossibly without flaw. The eyes are burning coals in a sunken mire. The mouth is a thin and cruel line. She blinks.

You blink.

She is standing before you, less than three feet. You blanch away and try to run, but your feet seem so heavy.

She raises one hand and extends the index finger. A long red fingernail extends from it. As you watch it seems to lengthen, elongating like a sword from the scabbard. You try to move, to run, to turn your head, but the heaviness is upon you entirely now. The best you can do is whine softly, awaiting your inevitable fate.

Suddenly, the creature before you (The Red Girl) shudders, like a weed bending in the wind. She opens her mouth to reveal an endless black and red pit, and the sound that issues from it is like a black wind of agony. It is literally painful to hear. You shut your eyes against it.

Then the sound stops, and you open your eyes to see another girl standing between you and the first. Her back is to you. Her dress is similar to the other, but her hair is smooth and clean, and there is no blood on her.

"No," she says. "This one is mine."

The first girl cocks her head, ever so slowly. Her eyes bore into the eyes of the new girl.

"He isssss one of usssssss, one of usssssss, one of usssssss, we have claimed him, yessss, you are not welcome here, interloper, one of ussssssss."

The second girl puts her hands on her hips, defiant.

No. He is mine.

One of usssssss.

You are the unwelcome one. Begone from here.

One. of. usssssss.

Begone!

The second girl stamps her foot and the other blanches and begins to fade. But before she does, her eyes shift to you.

One of usssssss.

Then she is gone, drifting away in the fog.

The second girl turns to you and places a gentle hand behind an ear. The heaviness is lifted and you fall gently to the grass. The girl kneels down with you, stroking your head and neck with her hands. She leans down and whispers in your ear.

You do not know me, but I know you. Max, Max, my Max, find my Wolfy and bring him safe to me. This I beg you. I fear for him alone in this lost world without me.

You whimper and slowly lick her hand.

Awaken now. There is not much time.

You open your eyes.

You are laying under the Willow tree. You get up and shake yourself. There is no sign of either girl.

Suddenly, something catches your eye on the trunk of the tree. You head over to sniff it, curious. Someone has cut something into the living wood.

Sniffing for a bit, you inwardly shrug and begin to trot off, the memories of the strange and frightening dream quickly fading. Behind you, the words upon the trunk of the tree go unread.

But despite this, a sudden thought pops into your head, unbidden by any conscious stimuli:

How's your mom? :)

*******************************

You continue back to the apartments, hoping to once again pick up the trail of your new master. In a broken and empty room you find his footsteps. They lead north. You begin to follow --

A man steps into the room. You had not smelled him. This is worrisome to you, but now more immediate action is required. You sniff once, cautiously --

This is not your master. This is a stranger. He is wearing something over his face, and is holding some kind of long object in his arms. Before you can focus your eyes on it to determine what it is, he speaks.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is a dog doing here?"

At the voice of a human your ears begin to perk. Perhaps he will help you to --

Another man comes into view. Why can you not smell them? Is something broken inside you? The second man speaks.

"You know our orders. Poor thing is probably infected, and even if not we're doing it a favor. Let's kill it and keep searching. We don't have a lot of time before the hammer comes down."

He raises the long object in his arms. You suddenly realize what the object is and also that these men will not help you.

******************************

1. Run.

2. Barge past the two men and run.

3. Bite at them sso they drop their weaponss.

?. Kill them. They are soft and weak.
Logged

Romosome

  • Tested
  • Karma: 20
  • Posts: 1841
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »

Running away is asking to be shot. Lunging forward between them so they have to turn around and re-sight is probably our best bet.

Biting might work but...bad things could happen. It could be our only chance at survival though. Dunno if I'm willing to risk it.
Logged

Cthulhu-chan

  • Tested
  • Karma: 10
  • Posts: 2036
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 12:03:38 AM »

Weeeell, I would'a voted for 2, but polls were closed by the time I noticed the update.
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »

Yeah, I'll leave the polls open longer next time. It's not like I'm updating frequently or anything.

Going with 2.

2. Barge past the two men and run.

You weigh your options quickly and decide on your course. The objects that the men carry, what they call guns, can bite from a great distance. Running away will not help you, you must confuse and bewilder them before you pass from their sight.

The spring into motion, dashing forward but not leaping, squeezing your way through their legs. One of the men is tripped up by your momentum and his weapon comes alive in his hands, the sound of the gunfire like hail in your ears. You can smell the burning powder the men use to power their weapons, smell the plaster erupting from the holes the man has punched in the ceiling and walls.

"Damn it!" the man swears as you head for the open door. "He's getting away!"

The other man swings his rifle around and takes aim. You veer suddenly, running toward a shattered window. As your paws brush against the shards of broken glass on left on the lower sill, you feel the wind of the bullets on your flanks. You land heavily and immediately change direction. The man comes to the window and sights you again.

But you're already behind some bushes. The man fires and his bullets rip through the shrubs, but he cannot see you and his shots are wild.

Up ahead you see the pool. You don't want to go there again. You turn quickly and flee down a dirt path between two buildings. A chain link fence blocks your way at the end, too high to jump. The dirt beneath your feet is neither hard nor soft, packed down but not solid. You could try to climb over the fence, head back the way you came, or dig under it.

************************

1. Climb over.

2. Dig under.

3. Go back. Find another way.

?. Why do you turn away from my offer to help? I can help you find your master again. Trust in me.
Logged

Cthulhu-chan

  • Tested
  • Karma: 10
  • Posts: 2036
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2010, 02:11:24 AM »

fuck can dogs even climb a fence i dont know
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2010, 03:27:21 AM »

You've never seen a dog climb a fence?

the answer is yes they can, depending on the dog and the fence
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2010, 03:30:27 AM »

My dog used to climb the fucking chain link fence we had all the damn time

then he'd come home all happy and we'd know he'd found a bitch in heat

eventually we had to put an electric wire atop the fence

it wasn't a strong enough pulse to hurt him, you know, just make him uncomfortable/surprised so that he'd knock it off

then we turned off the wire and left it there and it worked for about 2 years until he forgot about the wire, jumped up, remembered the wire mid jump, tried to turn in mid air, hit the wire anyway, realized it wasn't on, and scrambled over with me shouting NO REX GET BACK HERE

actually now that I think of it I'm not so sure my dog wasn't a velociraptor
Logged

Cthulhu-chan

  • Tested
  • Karma: 10
  • Posts: 2036
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2010, 04:53:31 AM »

Just another of your horrible chitinous progeny that you forgot about and then adopted as a pet. :nyoro~n:
Logged

Brentai

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65281
  • Posts: 17524
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2010, 11:25:41 AM »

Clever girl...hunter.
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 11:21:49 AM »

U-U-U-U-UPDATE

1. Climb over.

You get a running start and leap at the fence, paws forward, raised as high as you can raise them. The impact jolts you as your paws and snout smash painfully against the links. You let out a yelp and begin to scramble furiously with your back legs, feeling purchase.

You pull yourself up. You're clear. You lunge over the top and fall to the ground. Behind you, the men.

"There he is!"

"Move! I've got a shot!"

You run desperately toward the nearest corner, knowing the fence will not stop the bite of the gun the man holds.

You feel the white hot line of the shot against your flank sear away hair and a thin strip of flesh before you hear the bang. The man has missed. You round the corner.

Another man blocks your path. He is dressed in the same black clothing, armed with the same weapon. He is startled by your appearance. You rush past him before he can collect himself.

As you are about to turn another corner, you feel a sting in your haunches. It hurts, and you whine, but it is not bad. You did not hear a bang, only a quiet pfft.

You continue on. You have the trail of your master now. Running swiftly, you leave the complex and head down a long road soaked with fog. Behind you, your sharp ears pick up the talk of the men.

"Got him..."

"He'll lead us right to him..."

"Hit him with a tracer..."

The words don't mean anything to you. You are free and you are on your way to reunite with your master.

***********************************

You wake up. The sound of the girl crying softly has awoken you. Groaning, you roll out of your bed and put your bare feet down on the cold floor.

"Jesus, can't she get over him already?" you mutter.

************************

You are already awake. The Other is near. It will not be long now.


Select player.
Logged

Niku

  • MEAT
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65350
  • Posts: 6705
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »

okay

but i get to be play

* Niku has been sacked.
Logged
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »

You wake up. The sound of the girl crying softly has awoken you. Groaning, you roll out of your bed and put your bare feet down on the cold floor.

"Jesus, can't she get over him already?" you mutter.


She'd been crying off and on for a week about it. You told her that Jonathan would catch up to you, which was a lie, of course, you'd needed to get out of there. Jonathan was becoming dangerous to stay around. You'd never seen someone heal that quickly from such severe wounds. Not that you were a doctor, or anything, but you were sure he'd have died. Instead he recovered almost entirely. You made the decision to leave. You couldn't keep Nicole around him.

You enter Nicole's room and ask if she was having a bad dream. She nods, tears in her dark eyes, and you assure her everything is OK, and leave the room.

You'd spent longer trying to reassure her in the past. You know from experience it doesn't work. As soon as you're out the door, you sigh. Your greatest fear is Jonathan does somehow find you again.

You might as well do a quick check of the premises while you're up. You put on your boots and head to the exterior of the building.

Switching on your heavy duty flashlight, you swing the beam around the parking lot, illuminating nothing more than several cars. Out past the fence, in the street, you see nothing except for a wisp of drifting fog. You head around to the back.

Gravel crunches under your feet as you walk past windows and bushes lining the sides of the church you and Nicole are staying in. You mentally calculate how much food you have left. You'll probably go on another supply run tomorrow. You've got a store all picked out for it already. Last time, you only ran into a few of those things --

A sudden chill up your spine alerts you to the presence of something else. You shine your light around, but reveal nothing. There's a gap torn in the back fence, but it's old. You're more concerned with several small buildings here back behind the church. Initial exploration seemed to show they used to be some sort of private school.

A sudden soft crunch of gravel to your left. You turn and shine your light into the empty face of an infected coming around a tree. It twists itself at you, walking jerkily.

"A scout," you mutter, unslinging your rifle from around your shoulder. You sight for the guts and pull the trigger. The thing screams softly as it staggers. You pull the bolt back and fire again. This time it drops to the ground and writhes until stillness claims it.

Knowing that the drones are not intelligent enough to play dead, you finish your sweep and return inside, locking the door behind you. The windows are all boarded up on the inside. You're not too worried about a few of those things getting in. The danger is in a scout getting back to the nest and provoking an attack en masse. You could move farther out of the city, but you'd be moving away from your supplies if you did so.

Even so, staying here is getting dangerous. You can't stay in any one place for too long.

As you slip back into bed, you wonder what Jonathan is doing, and where he is.
Logged

Kayma

  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
  • *
  • Karma: 31
  • Posts: 2692
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/kayma
Re: The Others
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Logged

Friday

  • Admin
  • Tested
  • Karma: -65374
  • Posts: 5122
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2010, 09:06:28 AM »

You are already awake. The Other is near. It will not be long now.

You know this because... you remember it? You are not sure. Something is strange, here. Like you are not who you are. But that is not possible. You are awake, and you are hungry. The Other, the insolent one, is near and you will find him.

You lope across buildings, through buildings, down empty streets. A passing faceless jerks upright from a meal as you pass. The body it is inhabiting is old and worn. You feel the urge to purify it, to steal the meal it is consuming for your own benefit. Its weakness disgusts you. A lesser form of life.

But you are resolved to not be distracted. You will find the Other. You will extinguish him from your mind, from your thoughts, from this earth.

You can feel him nearby. Like a small child playing hot and cold. His presence is warm and you follow that warmth. As you draw closer, it becomes easier. You imagine if he was to gain a considerable distance between the two of you, this sense would fade to uselessness. But that is not going to happen. You will not allow him to escape as he has done so many times before with your kind. He will taste oblivion.

You round a street corner to find several ruined buildings with more of those black-clad men searching them methodically. One of them turns to see you and yells to the others.

You smile.

The men begin firing their pitiful weapons at you. Small rips and tears. You barely feel the impact of them. Like wisps of wind against you. You advance, slowly, deliberately, savoring their growing fear. You can small their blood, their sweat, their helplessness. Behind their black masks their eyes grow wide as their weapons have no effect. They begin to turn, to flee.

You finally spring, catlike upon them. Tendrils extends to catch, to entangle, to crush and cut. The men scatter like leaves in a fire as you run amok through them. With a large mass of tendrils you lift one into the air above you and rip him in half at the waist, pouring him like a goblet down into your waiting mouths. Thus momentarily distracted, another soldier untouched so far by your slaughter sees this and begins screaming.

You finish your feast and toss the two halves aside. The screaming soldier is now running full bore, his weapon dropped, all thought of fight gone. You casually give chase, lazily reaching for him with an arm that punctures right through his frail torso, extracting his innards back into your maw. The empty shell of a man slumps to the ground.

You laugh. Are such weaklings to be your opponents? You will soon grow bored if this is so.

But one opponent has thus far eluded you. You snarl and lope down the street, leaving the bodies to the scavenging drones. So close now.

He is just ahead. The building he is in comes into your sight. It almost glows red with his heat, with his lifeblood. Just a matter of moments now.

He is leaving the building. You can actually see his physical form. It looks almost aflame to your eyes. Above him now. Quiet. He doesn't even know you are there. Just a quick drop and you will have him.

Behind you, you do not see the man with no face insert a long red nail into your head.

************************************

The sudden knowledge of the Other blooms in your mind like an explosion. You freeze, thoughts racing.

He is above you. You turn.

What you see makes no sense. A horrible shadow. A mass of red, swirling, twisting. It is like your eyes refuse to focus. A crawling cacophony of chaos that obliterates reason and logic loom over you like death itself. It seems to both perch on the rooftop and float in the air at the same time.

You blink hard. No weapon you possess will aid you against this thing. Or are you finally going insane? Is this the final symptom of your infection before your face implodes and you become on of the Faceless?

No. It is there. It is real. You have to --

*************************************

Now. Now. Kill him now.

But you do not move. Something is preventing you from moving. The Other would be long dead by now if you had control. But something is --

*************************************

The mass of unfocused nothing/something above you is still. The crawling stops, and a bitter screech in your mind begins to grow in volume. You are not here, you are --

*************************************

Something is in your mind. You can see the Other with eyes that are not eyes, he stands yet before you, but you cannot --

*************************************

You are looking at it, praying desperately for your eyes to focus, to see this impossible thing before you, to know what it is --

*************************************

You leer down at the Other, every sense in your being compelling you to destroy it, destroy him, feed upon his blood, his flesh, your eyes cannot see him now, something is in your mind, he begins to shift shape, grow dark, change before you into something else --

*************************************

Yes. Your eyes have focused. The thing is coming into view now.

*************************************

You drop to the ground, level with the Other. He is before you. Is he? Your senses now confuse you. Where has he gone?

*************************************

You can see him. Your vision is almost clear --

*************************************

You are looking at yourself.

*************************************

You are looking at yourself.

*************************************

You are looking at yourself.

*************************************

1. Run.

2. Kill.

3. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Logged

Cthulhu-chan

  • Tested
  • Karma: 10
  • Posts: 2036
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2010, 01:05:02 AM »

It's probably foolish, but you don't get opportunities like this very often.
Logged

LaserBeing

  • invisible murder cube
  • Tested
  • Karma: 25
  • Posts: 1261
    • View Profile
Re: The Others
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2010, 01:34:03 AM »

Uh, just so everyone is on the same page, the italics text is the huge monster. A vote for "Kill" is a vote for Game Over.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4