Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37

Author Topic: Links  (Read 58921 times)

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Links
« Reply #620 on: December 15, 2012, 06:05:36 AM »

Remember the Star Trek episodes thing?

Now there's Modern Seinfeld

Ted Belmont

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 23, 2012, 12:25:56 PM »

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 03, 2013, 06:23:04 AM »

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 06, 2013, 08:33:00 PM »

Riker Ipsum

Sorry, Data. Mr. Worf, you sound like a man who's asking his friend if he can start dating his sister. Besides, you look good in a dress. A lot of things can change in twelve years, Admiral. Some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you. Maybe if we felt any human loss as keenly as we feel one of those close to us, human history would be far less bloody. My oath is between Captain Kargan and myself. Your only concern is with how you obey my orders. Or do you prefer the rank of prisoner to that of lieutenant? I'd like to think that I haven't changed those things, sir. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? You're going to be an interesting companion, Mr. Data. Flair is what marks the difference between artistry and mere competence. You enjoyed that. I recommend you don't fire until you're within 40,000 kilometers. Now, how the hell do we defeat an enemy that knows us better than we know ourselves? Your head is not an artifact! Is it my imagination, or have tempers become a little frayed on the ship lately? Our neural pathways have become accustomed to your sensory input patterns. Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? Not if I weaken first. Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named "Enterprise." About four years. I got tired of hearing how young I looked.

Healy

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 07, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »

Here is a pretty great takedown of an Esquire review of Texas Chainsaw 3D:
Hollywood scares are never scarier than anything reality can produce. That is not now and never has been the point. And to call TCM a product of "a more innocent time" is sort of forgetting the literal torrents of hellfire we were raining over nations in the form of napalm as it debuted.
the assassination of video james by the coward electronic arts

Ted Belmont

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 11, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »

Remember the Build a Death Star petition? The White House has released an official response.

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 17, 2013, 10:37:24 PM »

Maisto Fresh Metal Tailwinds 1:97 Scale Die Cast United States Military Aircraft - US Air Force Medium Altitude, Long Endurance, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) RQ-1 Predator with Display Stand (Dimension: 6" x 3-1/2" x 1")

This is the best toy ever. Finally, I can pretend that I'm a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize!
It's like I'm sitting right there in the White House with my very own kill list!

My son is very interested in joining the Imperial forces when he grows up. He says he's not sure if he wants to help police the homeland or if he wants to invade foreign countries. So I thought a new Predator drone toy would be a nice gift for him. These drones are used both domestically and internationally, to spy on people and assassinate them at the Emperor's discretion. He just loves flying his drone around our house, dropping Hellfire missiles on Scruffy, our dog. He kept saying that Scruffy was a terror suspect and needed to be taken out. I asked him if Scruffy should get a trial first, and he quoted Lindsay Graham, Imperial Senator: "Shut up Scruffy, you don't get a trial!" I was so proud. I think I'll buy him some video games that promote martial law for Christmas.

Beat Bandit

• be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 20, 2013, 06:06:59 PM »

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile

Beat Bandit

• be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 07, 2013, 06:29:44 AM »

Ted Belmont

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: February 07, 2013, 10:12:13 AM »

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 07, 2013, 11:02:19 AM »

The Pusseer

The Booracle

The Fortune Titter

The Vagineer

Royal☭

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 07, 2013, 12:12:29 PM »

Raiders of the Lost Ark in black and white

Sadly it's not actually the movie, just a ton of stills that have been formatted to black and white. I'd love to see that, though.

Healy

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 10, 2013, 04:46:08 AM »

An interesting look at the guest actors from an episode of an old TV show called Naked City. Favorite quote:
Look at those pictures. That's Hawkeye Pierce and Mallory Archer making fun of the Penguin. This is the magical world we live in, each and every day.
the assassination of video james by the coward electronic arts

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 12, 2013, 09:07:12 PM »

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 13, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »

No really you guys, today's Google Doodle is the best in forever.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 14, 2013, 08:42:41 AM »

Royal☭

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 15, 2013, 09:52:04 AM »

Optical calibration targets

BLDGBLOG post about landmarks in the desert, built in the 50s and 60s, to test the optical resolution of lenses on spy planes.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 19, 2013, 01:21:14 PM »

Royal☭

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 22, 2013, 11:16:02 AM »

A Letter From the New Yorker

For instance, this is the fifth week in a row that you have submitted the poem “Ass Dicks.” Although the aesthetic experience of the poem is quite phenomenal in the sense that the reader does feel as though they are directly in contact with colons and penises, it is not an experience that we would ever knowingly force upon our readers. Furthermore, we refuse to publish any piece of poetry that, however ironically, contains a subtle congratulatory nod to Joseph Stalin for winning the American Civil War. Although we understand the artistry of your deeply convoluted and nonsensical metaphor (which you have assured us has more to do with Stonewall Jackson than Joseph Stalin) the editorial staff at The New Yorker unanimously feels dumber for having read it.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37