Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37

Author Topic: Links  (Read 58804 times)

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Links
« Reply #680 on: June 24, 2013, 04:50:41 PM »

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 04, 2013, 11:17:24 AM »

What's the most intellectual joke you know?

Reddit does something that manages to be both funny and unobjectionable somehow. There are some really good ones in there.

First Law of Thermodynamics: You can't win.
Second Law of Thermodynamics: You can't break even.
Third Law of Thermodynamics: You can't stop playing.
This thread is going to make me incredibly popular at parties I imagine myself getting invited to.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 04, 2013, 02:27:37 PM »

There were three kingdoms, each bordering on the same lake. For centuries, these kingdoms had fought over an island in the middle of that lake. One day, they decided to have it out, once and for all.

The first kingdom was quite rich, and sent an army of 25 knights, each with three squires. The night before the battle, the knights jousted and cavorted as their squires polished armor, cooked food, and sharpened weapons.

The second kingdom was not so wealthy, and sent only 10 knights, each with 2 squires. The night before the battle, the knights cavorted and sharpened their weapons as the squires polished armor and prepared dinner.

The third kingdom was very poor, and only sent one elderly knght with his sole squire. The night before the battle, the knight sharpened his weapon, while the squire, using a looped rope, slung a pot high over the fire to cook while he prepared the knight's armor.

The next day, the battle began. All the knights of the first two kingdoms had cavorted a bit too much (one should never cavort while sharpening weapons and jousting) and could not fight. The squire of the third kingdom could not rouse the elderly knight in time for combat. So, in the absence of the knights, the squires fought. The battle raged well into the late hours, but when the dust finally settled, a solitary figure limped from the carnage. The lone squire from the third kingdom dragged himself away, beaten, bloodied, but victorious.

And it just goes to prove, the squire of the high pot and noose is equal to the sum of the squires of the other two sides.

oh my god

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 02, 2013, 03:34:20 AM »

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 14, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 15, 2013, 10:27:50 AM »

I know the internet is littered with endless stupid "lists!" pages, but several of these are truly crazy: 40 odd maps of the world

Highlights include "Nations England has never invaded", "All the countries in Europe with their transliterated Chinese names" and "Highest paid public employees in the US, by job & state", among others.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 16, 2013, 02:03:04 AM »

Courtesy of Slate, I've got two more fun maps this morning.

A map of all the landmasses which were genuinely discovered by European explorers

A map of every living person in the US (by residence address). Yes it zooms in small enough that you can potentially find yourself.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 16, 2013, 12:28:36 PM »

Quote from: QED2
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.language.artificial/ZL4e3fD7eW0/_7p8bKwLJWkJ

The following item shows what English would look like if it were purged of its non-Germanic words, and used German-style compounds instead of borrowings to express new concepts.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 16, 2013, 02:42:44 PM »

Am I not supposed to think that sounds much nicer?  I'm not sure.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 16, 2013, 02:59:59 PM »

I think it's mostly "This is what English would sound like if it was German". Which, if anything, gives non-German speakers a bit of insight into how German sounds.

Bongo Bill

• Dinosaurcerer
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: September 16, 2013, 06:13:35 PM »

I have heard of the concept of favoring Germanic roots while writing English. What I'd really like to see is a less technical passage written in two ways: one with all Germanic roots and one with all Romance roots, side by side, for comparison.
...but is it art?

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 02, 2013, 04:18:58 AM »

A Nested List Of Everything In The Universe: A text exploration "game".

http://orteil.dashnet.org/nested

<G4I> Fuck.
<QED2> universe -> galactic supercluster -> galaxy -> arm -> dyson sphere -> dyson surface -> dyson segment -> citadion -> living center -> home dome -> room -> Alice Wanderzine -> clothing -> yellow nanosuit -> nanoplasm -> nanobot -> thoughts -> "that's nano your business"
<dbuel> Holy crap
<nemryn> Isn't this the same guy as Cookie Clicker?
<YeNguyen> Seems like it!
<YeNguyen> What a genius.
<QED2> i also found the lasagnaverse
<dbuel> There's like wizards and stuff in here
<dbuel> I found a cursed minotaur in an abandoned fortress
<zigomo> http://i.imgur.com/j8GEBNj.png
<dbuel> I found an asteroid belt with space monsters living in it
<Monty> I found a black hole that had another universe inside it, and then I found some aliens inside that universe.
<dbuel> OMG
<Fry Guy> Every black hole has a universe inside of it.
<dbuel> Apparently you can keep going into black holes and finding universes inside them with more black holes and on and on
<dbuel> I went into the first black hole, and then the first one in that, and then the first one in that, and then in the first galactic center of that one, there's life in space
<dbuel> Odraglirs and Mamozirs
<dbuel> I guess there are universes in electrons, too
<QED2> yes, that's where I found the lasangaverse: inside an electron.
<QED2> guess which one!
<dbuel> oh god I don't know!
<Skeletor> I spent some time searching for something with an abnormal number of body parts
<Skeletor> I finally found a crab with too many eyes
<QED2> http://i.imgur.com/NDD4p9D.png
<greeperpeeper> it's...beautiful
<Basilisk> - museum
<Basilisk> + A picture of an ugly teacup stabbing an elegant businessman. The businessman is laughing.
<Basilisk> You can find them in cities 
<Earan> How very dwarf fortress
<The Stu> i found the lasagnaverse in a peasant's pants
<The Stu> found nanobots living in a dyson sphere in the sharkverse
<The Stu> http://imgur.com/R4Z2WWN.jpg
<BossHoggAtog> I found a hole in some Swiss cheese, and I bought the Swiss in Geneva, does that count?

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2013, 12:08:54 AM »

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2013, 12:37:55 AM »

YES! 60%

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 10, 2013, 01:21:50 AM »

I was ranked black metal band Kvlt for my knowledge of Ikea products.

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #695 on: October 12, 2013, 04:25:10 AM »

I'm not the biggest fan of Reddit's AMAs since they're too often just bland promos for celebs anymore, but this AMA for David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson is amazing and fantastic. Their rapport is great, and their replies to one another just keep getting better.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 14, 2013, 02:37:56 AM »

Crossposted from the Jizzporium:

I have no idea where to put this link: Open-source anti-plagiarism utility, featuring a browser plugin

Zaratustra

• what
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Zaratustra Productions
« Reply #697 on: October 15, 2013, 01:57:13 AM »

,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,,,,:::::,::,,,,,,,,,,...................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::,,,,::,,,,,...................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::,,,,,:::,,,,...................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,::,,.,,::;;:,,,..................................,,,..............
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,...,,:;;:,,,.....................`..........,:::::.............
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,,.....,,::;;:,,...............................,,::;;;,............
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,.,,......,,:;;;;:,.......................``......,::;:;;;.`..........
,,,,,,,,:,,,,:,,,.,,,,......,,:;;;;;:,.......................`..`..,::::;''':...........
,,,,:::::,,,,,,,...,,.......,,:;;;;:::,......`...`...........```..,::::::;';;...........
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............,,:::;;;;:;:,.....`.`........`.`......,,::::::;;;;:..........
,,,,,,,,..................,,:::::;;;;;::,,......................:,:;::::;;;;';..........
,,,,,....................,,,::;::::,,::::::::,,...............,:::;;::;;;;;;;;,.........
..............,..........,,,:;;,,,,,,,::::::::::,::::::,,,....:::;;;:;;;;;;;;;:.........
............,,,.,,.......,::::,,,,,,,:::,::::::::,:::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;'';;;;;.........
..........,,,,....,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::::::,::::::::;:::;;';;;;'''';;;;;.........
........,,,,,,,,,,,::::::,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::,,:,,,,::::;;;:;;';;;''''''';;;,........
......,,,,,,,,:,,:::::::,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::,:,,:,::::;;;;''';;;''+++';;;;,........
..,,,,,,::::::::::;:::,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::::,:::::::'''';;:;;'+++'';;;:........
,,,,::::::;;;;;;;:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''';;;:;'+++';;;;:........
:::::;;;;;;;;;:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;';;;;;''#++;;;;:...`....
;;;;;;;;;;;;;::,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,:::::::::::::::,::::::::::::::::;';;;;'##+';:;;;........
;;;;;;;;::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,;;;;;'##++';:;;:........
;;;;;;;::::::,,,,.,,,,,,,...,,,:::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;##+++';::;:....`...
;;;;::::::::,.,,.,.,,,,,....,,,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,;;++#++';:::;,....`...
;;;::::::::,..,,...,,,,.,...,,:::;::::,::::::,::::,:::::::::::::::::''++';;;:;;,........
;;;:::::::,,..,,..,,,,,,,,..,,:::::::::,,,::,::::,::,::::::::,,:,:,::;+';;;;;;',........
;;:::::::,,,,,,,..,,,:,,,,,,,,::;::::,,,,,,,::::::,:::,:,::::::,,,::::;;;;;;'+;:........
;;:::::::,.........,,,,,,,,,,:::::::,,,,,,,,::::::,:::::,,,::,:::,,,,::;;;::;;::........
;:::::::,,.......,,:;;::,,,,,::::;::,,,,,,,,,::::::::,:::,,,,::::,,,,,,:;;;;;:::,.......
::::::::,....`...,;+#@#:,,,,:::::::,,.,,,,,,,,:,:::::::::,:,,::::,,,,,,,:;;;;;;;,.......
:::::,,,....```..:+',++':,:::,:::::,,,,,,,,,,,,:;;::::::,:::,,,:,::,,,,,::;;;';;:,......
,,,,,,,....````..:.+++'+,,::,,,::::,,,,,,,,,,::::;;;::::,:,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,::;;;';:,......
,,,........````..':++##+:,,,,,,,,,:,,,,:,;';:::::::::::::,,,::,,:,,,:,,,,,::;'';:,,.....
..........`````..;,''##;,,,,,:,,,,:::,::+###@'::::::::::,,:::::,,,:,,:,:,,:::''';:,.....
.........`````...:;#++;,,,,,,,,,,::::;;#;.`+#@#:;::::::::,,:::,,:,:,::,,,,:::;'';:,.....
.........`````..,,;;':,,,,,,,,,,,::;;'#+,:'####+;:::::::,,,,::,,,,:,::,::,,::;;';:,,....
........``````.,,,,:,,,,,,,,,.,,,:;;'+#::+##+###':::::,,,,,,,,,:,,,,::,,,:::::;';::,.`..
........`````..,,,,.,,,,,,,.,,,,,:;;'##::##@##++::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::,,::::;;;::,....
.......``````..,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;::+'+;+++#+',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::;:::,....
.......``````..,,....,..,..,,,,,,::::;'+'''';',,,,,,...,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::,....
.......`.`````.....,,..,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,::;;;,,,,,,,.......,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,::::::::,....
.......`..````.`.,,,.,,,,,,..,,,:,,:,,:,,,::,,:,,,........,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::,....
.,,,...``..``.,;;;;;;::,,,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,:,:,::,,,,.......,,,,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::....
,,,,...``..`.;'''';;''':,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::,...
,,,,,...````,+#######+++;,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,................,,,..,,,,,,,,:::::,...
,,,,.`...```'##+#######++:......,,,,,.,...,,,,,,,,,..........,,...,,,,.,,,,,,,,,::,:,...
,,,,....,.`.,#@####@@##++:......,,,,,,,......,,,,............,.........,.,,,,,,,::::,...
:,,,.`....`.::#+###@@###+:,...,.,,,,,,,.......................,,,.......,,,,,,,,,:,,,,..
:,,,.`..``.,;++#####@@@#':,......,,,.,,.........,.,.,..,...,,,,,.........,,,,,,,::,,,,..
,,,,.`.....,:+++####+##'':,,,,,,,,,,,............,......,,,,,,,...........,,,,,,::,,,,..
,,,...,....,:'++#++###+';,,,;,,,,,,,..,,.,.......,,,,,.,,,,,,,,.,.,..,,,,,,,,,,::::,,,..
,,,,.....,,::;++####+'''::,,,,,.,,,,.....,,,,.....,.,,,,,,,,,,,,..,.,,,,,,,,,,,::::::,,.
,,,,......,:;''+###+++;',:,,.,,,,:,,,...,,,,,,..,..,,,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::,,,,.
,,,......,,:;+''+++++';;:::',::,:,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,:::::::,,.
,,,.......,:;;''''++++'::,,,:,,:,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::,,.
,,,.......,:';'++#++'';';;:,:,::,,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::,,
,,,,......,.,'+##@##+;+;;::::,:,,,::;::,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::,,
,,,.........,'+++#@####+;;:::,,:,::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::,,
,,,.........,;'++++++####'::,,:;;+'++:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::;:::::,,
,,,........,,:;''++++++####;+###++''::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::,,
...........,,,,:'''+'++++++#++'++';;::,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::,,
````........,,,:;''';;';''++''';;;;:,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....,,,,,,,,::::,::::,,
````.........,,,:;;;;;;::;;;::;;;;::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::,
````.........,,,,;;;:;:::::::;;::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::,,
`````........,,,,,:::,:,:::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::;:::::::::
`````......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::
`````.......,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,:::,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,:::::::;;;::::
....``......,.,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,:::::,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::;::;;;:::
....`.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,:,:::,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::;;;;::::
....`.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,:::,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,:::::;;:::::;;;;:::
.......,,.,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::;;;::::
.......,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,::,::,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,.,,,,,,::::::::::::;;;;;::::
........,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,:,,,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::;;;;;;;::::
.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,:,:::,:::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::;;;;;;;:::::
........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,::::,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,:,,,::::::::;;;;;;;::::::
........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,:::,:::,:::,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::;;;;;;;;;:::::,
.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,::::,::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,:::::::;;;;;:::::::,
........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,:,,:::::::;;;;;;::::::,,,
........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,:,::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,,,:::::::::::;::::::,,,,
..........,,,,,,,::,,,,,,,,,,:,,,:::::,::::,:,::,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::;;;;:;:::::,,,,,,
...........,,,,,,,,::,,,:,,,:::,:::::::::::,:::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::;::::::,,,,,,,
............,,,,,,,::::::::,:::::::::::::::::::::::,,:,,,,,::,,,,,,:::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,
............,,,,,,,,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,,,,,,:::,,,::::,:::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
............,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::;::::::::::::::,:,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::;::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
..............,,,,,,,,::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
.............,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,
..............,,,,,,,:,,,::::::::::,::::,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
..............,,,,,,,::::::::::::::::,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,

http://picascii.com/

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 15, 2013, 02:19:35 AM »

Oh god

#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@`                                   @@@                                                    #@@@                                                    `@
@`                                  '@@#                                                     #@@`                        `::,`                      `@
@`                                 :@@@                                                       @@'                      @@@@@@@@#                    `@
@`                                `@@@                                                        @@#                     @@@@@@@@@@@                   `@
@`                                @@@                                                         @@'                     @@#    `#@@#                  `@
@`                                @@#                        :;;.                   +@@#;`  `@@@                               @@@                  `@
@`                                @@@+                      @@@@@@,               `@@@@@@@@@@@@+                              '@@+                  `@
@`             ``                  @@.                      @@@@@@@               @@@@@@@@@@@@'                              #@@@                   `@
@`           @@@@@@                                             `@@;              #@@#,   .,`                               @@@@                    `@
@`         ;@@@@@@@@                                            :@@.               @@@@                                    @@@@                     `@
@@#`      ;@@@#` #@@                :.                          @@@                 #@@                                   +@@#                      `@
@@@@@     @@@    #@@               ,@@                         @@@`                                                       @@@                       `@
@@@@@@   '@@     @@@               `@@                        @@@:                 :                                      +@@                       `@
@` #@@   @@@    @@@                                          .@@#                 #@@                                     `@@                       `@
@` @@@   @@@   :@@+                                          @@@                  '@@                                      :,                       `@
@`;@@;   ,@,   @@@                                           @@#                   `                `,.                                             `@
@`@@@         :@@`                                           @@@#                                  @@@@@@                  ,.                       `@
@@@@          #@@                                             @@@`                                @@@@@@@@:               +@@                       `@
@@@'          +@@:                                             @@                                 @@;  +@@@`              ;@@                       `@
@@@            @@@@                                            @@`                                       @@@                                        `@
@@             `@@@          ;+#;                             `@@'                                       @@@                                        `@
@#               `         @@@@@@@@                            @@                                       #@@'                          .@@@@:        `@
@.                        @@@@@@@@@@                                                                  `@@@@                          @@@@@@@@,      `@
@@@                      +@@+    @@@                                                                `@@@@@                           @@@#@@@@@'     `@
@@@.             ;@      `@+    :@@@                                                               @@@@@;                            '#    .@@@     `@
@+' @@           @@@           #@@@                 `,+@@@@@@@+,`                                 '@@@'                                      @@,    `@
@` .@@,          #@;          @@@@               '@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#,                             #@@.                                      '@@`    `@
@`  @@                       @@@@             ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`                           @@@`                                    .@@@     `@
@`                          #@@@            #@@@@@@@@@#',`       ,'#@@@@@,                         `@@'                                   `@@@      `@
@`                         `@@@           '@@@@@@@#`                  ,@@@@.                        .+                 +@@@`              @@@`      `@
@`                         #@@          `@@@@@@#                         +@@@                                        `@@@@@@             @@@,       `@
@`                         @@@         ;@@@@@'                             +@@,                   .@@                ;@@@#@@+           `@@'        `@
@`                         @@@        @@@@@#                                 @@#                  @@@                 ;`  @@+           #@@         `@
@`                         +@@`      @@@@@`                                   ;@@                 @@;                    '@@`           #@@         `@
@`                          @@      @@@@@                                      `@@                                       @@@            ;@@@        `@
@`                          .+     @.@@+                                        `@@                                     .@@,             @@@`       `@
@`                          @@+   @ @@+                                          `@@                                    ;@@               ''        `@
@`                          #@   ' +@#                                            :@+                                   '@@             `@:         `@
@`                                 @@                                              #@,                                  ,@@@'           #@@         `@
@`                                @@                                                @@                                   @@@@            @@         `@
@`                                @'                                                .@@:                                  +@@                       `@
@`                               #@                                                  @@@@`                                                          `@
@`          `'@@'                @;                                    :@@@'         .@++@#                                  `                      `@
@`         @@@@@@@'             '@                                   '@@@@@@@@#       @@  @@:                               @@,                     `@
@`        @@@@@@@@@,            @@                                  @@@@@@@@@@@@,     ;@,  '@@`                             @@;                     `@
@`       #@@+    @@@            @.                                 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@;     @#    @@@                             ,                      `@
@`       @@@     @@@           :@                                 ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;    @@     ,@@@                                                  `@
@`       @@`    ;@@;           +@                                 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    +@       '@@@                                                `@
@`             :@@@            @@                                :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@   :@.        +@@#          ,#@@+.                              `@
@`            `@@@             @@                                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @'          '@@       :@@@@@@@@                             `@
@`            @@@              @@                                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @#        ,@@@@       @@@@@@@@@@                            `@
@`           ;@@,              @@                               `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`   @@      +@@@@:`       +@.    +@@                            `@
@`           @@@`              @@                               `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @@    #@@@,                 .@@@                            `@
@`           @@@@,             @@                               `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @#  '@@@                   @@@@'                            `@
@`           `@@@.             @@                                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @+.@@@                   +@@@@,                             `@
@`                             '@`                               @+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`   `@@@@`                   @@@@'                     `,,`      `@
@`                             .@;                               '@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    :@@'                    @@@@                      @@@@@@#    `@
@`                              @@                                @`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@     +@                     .@@@                       @@@@@@@@`  `@
@`                              @@                                `@ @@@@@@@@@@@@:     @@                     '@@+                       .`  .@@@@  `@
@`             @#               ,@;                                `@+#@@@@@@@@@:      @;                      @@@@                            @@@  `@
@`            '@@                @@                                  #@@@@@@@@@       '@                        @@@                         ,@@@@+  `@
@`             @#                #@,                                   ;@@@@+         @@:                                                 `@@@@@+   `@
@`                                @@                                                 +@ @+                                               .@@@@;     `@
@`                                '@,                                                @@  #@                      :@,                     @@@,       `@
@`                                 @@                                               @@`   '@                     @@@                     #@@'       `@
@`                                 `@#                                             #@#     .@                    :@:                      @@@       `@
@`                                  #@,                                           +@@,`     `@                                             '        `@
@`        ,''`                       @@                                          +@@`@@@@@@@#'@                                                     `@
@`     ,@@@@@@'                      @@@                                        #@@,  ,::''+@@+                                                     `@
@`    @@@@@@@@@                     @@@@@                                      @@@,                  ;@@@@#                                         `@
@`   #@@@:  :@@                   `@@@, @@.                                  ,@@@.                  #@@@@@@+                            @@          `@
@`   @@@    @@@                  ,@@@.   @@+                                @@@@                   .@@@.`@@@                           '@@@         `@
@`   @@.    @@'                 ;@@@      '@@.                            #@@@#                    #@@   @@@                            #@`         `@
@`   @@.   ;@@                 :@@@        `@@@.                       `@@@@@.                      #`   @@#                                        `@
@`   ;+    @@@                ,@@@           +@@@+                  `+@@@@@;                            `@@.                                        `@
@`         @@+               `@@@              #@@@@@:`         .'@@@@@@@;          '@@@+               '@@                                         `@
@`         @@@               @@@                 '@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# @          @@@@@@@`             +@@                                         `@
@`         #@@,             @@@                    `:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:    @          #@@@@@@@             ,@@@:`                                      `@
@`          @@`            #@@`                           ....          @               @@@              @@@@@@@                                    `@
@`             @@         ,@@:                                         ,@               @@@               '@@@@@                                    `@
@`            `@@         @@#                                          +@               @@;                  `. @@                                  `@
@`             ';        @@@                                           @@              @@@                      @@.                                 `@
@`                      #@@                                            @@             `@@+                       `                                  `@
@`                     .@@,                                            @'             @@@                                                           `@
@`                     @@#                                             @:             @@+                                                           `@
@`                    @@@                                             .@`            .@@                                                            `@
@`                   :@@                                              ;@             .@@                                                            `@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 15, 2013, 02:38:13 AM »

Can't see yours, Kabbage. Actually when I try to quote your post, it blanks that Firefox tab :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37