Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Author Topic: Clandestine Wolf  (Read 785 times)

Bongo Bill

• Dinosaurcerer
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Clandestine Wolf
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »

This is a relatively vanilla game. Precise details to be determined: in all likelihood, it'll be one seer, one baner, a devil, and an appropriate number of wolves. Possibly a fool and/or vigilante as well.

However:
  • All players must make their forum online status visible.
  • All private communication regarding the game is forbidden, even between wolves. No private messages, no instant messages, no face-to-face talking about the game.
  • You may speak about the game in other threads or in #finalfight only, but the game thread can only be used for voting. In essence, the gameplay must take place in other threads. No other thread may be created for the explicit purpose of discussing the game.
  • The wolves will be given innocuous-looking phrases to identify each other, but they will not be told each others' identities.
  • Innocent role-havers will be given innocuous-looking phrases which must be posted in a thread during the day or night in order to use their power that night. Specify your target that night in a PM to me, and include a link to the post in question.
  • The wolves must declare their target independently. They have only one chance to do this. A target that receives at least two votes in this way will die (if it's a large game and more than one target gets two votes, one will be chosen at random, regardless of the exact number of votes received). If no target gets more than two votes, nobody will be killed.

I might decide to provide an incomplete role list at the start of the game.
...but is it art?

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
Re: Clandestine Wolf
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 05:52:08 PM »

• All players must make their forum online status visible.

Hmph. Fine. In.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

yyler

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »

Huh. I uh, I don't really want to read every thread very carefully, but this is interesting. I'll think about it.

Guild

• Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 01:17:22 PM »

in