Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Karma Bonus Central  (Read 3196 times)

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
Karma Bonus Central
« on: March 23, 2010, 07:59:23 PM »

I like karma, particularly when it's designed well. If it gets out of hand, can we just make it private? I like seeing where I'm doing well or poorly, and keeping other people from seeing your scores will prevent excessive performance-posting or CyanPrimesque death-spirals.

But anyway: use this thread to point out good posts that deserve more karma, the way we did before Kazz locked the other thread. Otherwise I'm going to just keep noticing yyler's huge positive karma and clicking on his profile before remembering that I've looked at all those posts already.

Here, I'll start: I thought this post was pretty funny.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Karma Bonus Central
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 09:43:46 PM »

I think this is a HORSESHIT idea for a thread because it's just going to end up with me giving everyone who posts emoticons in it negative karma, but as long as it's here, I'd like to sincerely ask everyone to dekarma guild as much as possible until he changes his avatars. Especially the one on the G account, I just can't handle looking at that
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 11:04:38 PM »

If it gets out of hand, I can just delete it. Unless I can't.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:07:31 AM »

yeah, thad is like... out of control man
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 04:10:26 AM »

I want to give karma to whoever got rid of Guild's avatar

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 04:11:32 AM »

twas i

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 04:16:55 AM »

If it gets out of hand, can we just make it private?

no

if anybody bitches about karma, i'll ban them

to everybody who finds me saying that ironic: back on pyoko, i didn't bitch about my karma score, i bitched specifically at Thad because he'd get mad at me over something I said or did and then he's seek out my posts and de-karma me in every single one of them and write these nasty little comments and i found it to be childish bullshit and then he'd be all "What, I thought you didn't CARE about your karma score hur hur"

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 04:36:20 AM »

hopefully he will leave for six months again and then we can have norondor back

having to choose between norondor and thad is like having to choose between a blowjob and diabetes

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 04:45:02 AM »

not that norondor isn't a sissy for just putting up with thad but I guess he gets the angrys about as bad as I do

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 04:53:14 AM »

We don't listen to Thad much anymore... It angries up the blood!

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 11:43:36 AM »

The joke is that grandpa simpson is so behind the times he's using a cell-phone from the 80s.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 01:15:29 PM »

I went and gave Thad positive Karma just because this thread exists.

:glee:

sei

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 04:15:03 PM »

I got my avatar from an image one of you posted.  I lost track of the thread where I found it.  I owe someone karma.

Niku

• MEAT
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »

i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

sei

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 05:21:42 PM »

Thanks.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 06:24:48 PM »

this is a good thread

i'm glad someone made this thread

every time i lock a thread i want a new one just like it to pop up in its place

i think it's neat

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »

"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »

i just committed suicide just now

Thad

• Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »

to everybody who finds me saying that ironic: back on pyoko, i didn't bitch about my karma score, i bitched specifically at Thad because he'd get mad at me over something I said or did and then he's seek out my posts and de-karma me in every single one of them and write these nasty little comments and i found it to be childish bullshit and then he'd be all "What, I thought you didn't CARE about your karma score hur hur"

Dude, I was doing my best not to dredge this up, but...no.  Just no.  You are not correct.

I never de-karma'ed you for anything I felt did not deserve de-karma'ing.  Yes, I found your reaction hilarious.  But on no occasion did I ever take a karma from you for any post that I did not feel warranted it.

And the "I don't care about my karma" thing would be a lot easier to believe if you hadn't actually started threads bragging about how you had the most karma.  Which I found to be childish bullshit.

Doing my best not to get into this again, but...you're saying stuff about me that's just not true.

not that norondor isn't a sissy for just putting up with thad but I guess he gets the angrys about as bad as I do

What, Norondor's blaming me for his leaving again?

Was it because I didn't respond to a troll post Guild wrote from an alternate account after he'd already announced he was leaving?

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 04:51:58 PM »

No, I was referring to the earlier incidents. I'd say Norondor has been a lot better lately, but let's not discuss that on here, please.
Pages: [1] 2