Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Karma Bonus Central  (Read 3195 times)

Thad

• Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
Re: Karma Bonus Central
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 08:07:20 PM »

Which is swell.  I'm glad to hear it.  I like Noro.

But seriously, if he's blaming me for his latest LEAVING FOREVER, I'm sort of morbidly curious as to what the fuck I did this time.

As an aside, are you actually jumping my shit, or just joking?  I really can't tell anymore.

...I kinda wanna recombine the 3 karma threads.  I'm starting to get confused as to who said what where.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »

It's Frocto.  His actual aggression is extremely passive.  You don't need to worry.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 08:10:49 PM »

Unless he's being passive-aggressive towards you.  Then I'd invest in an alarm system.

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 08:13:36 PM »

I think I speak for everybody when I say that everything that needs to be said about Frocto is contained in my stunning SNES Jurassic Park Let's Play, which you can find here by clicking on this link: Let's Play Jurassic Park

Smiler

• HOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2010, 08:19:56 PM »

I think you're yanking our chain.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »

As an aside, are you actually jumping my shit, or just joking?  I really can't tell anymore.

I am not! Norondor DID NOT leave because of you, and more importantly he hasn't even officially left, I think/hope he is just taking a short break. My comment would have been better phrased as, "Norondor left because of issues with Thad in prior years, but he is not doing that anymore."

I agree he is an absurdly cool guy, in my top 5 bronto people easily.
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2010, 10:43:52 PM »

I think I speak for everybody when I say that everything that needs to be said about Frocto is contained in my stunning SNES Jurassic Park Let's Play, which you can find here by clicking on this link: Let's Play Jurassic Park

Everything you say is goddamn genius. Especially your Let's Play Jurassic Park LP
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »

Note to self:  You can karma someone twice on the same object.  Do not karma people when you're two days without sleep on project-recover mode.  You're going to slip up.

Still, for what it's worth Frocto's bash on Werehog day was gold.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 03:29:49 PM »

And the "I don't care about my karma" thing would be a lot easier to believe if you hadn't actually started threads bragging about how you had the most karma.  Which I found to be childish bullshit.

i think this means i win the argument

(because i had the most karma)

Thad

• Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »

:MENDOZAAAAA:

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 06:22:30 PM »

will you two just fuck already

TA

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »

<three year argument about who tops>
Do you understand how terrifying the words “vibrating strap on” are for an asexual? That’s like saying “the holocaust” to a Jew.

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 06:46:00 PM »

Kazz tops, duh, he has more karma.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Karma Bonus Central Gay Fanfiction
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 06:49:33 PM »

Kazz began giving Thad soft delicate kisses all over his body. Thad ran fingers through chestnut brown hair as Kazz's kisses moved downwards past his lips down his neck, past his chest, stopping breifly at his swelled abdomen to give ot a big kiss. His mouth continued downard as his hands massaged his abdomen.
Kazz quickly took off Thad's pants. Thad wrapped his legs across Kazz's waist as he leaned his head back he knew Kazz liked taking his time on him before giving in to what they both really wanted. Kazz, for only having two years getting used to all this was a natural at pleaseing someone in the bedroom as it were. Kazz knew exactly where to touch to get Thad to relax as he continued.
Thad always enjoyed it, yet in the long run when he wanted to be angry at Kazz for one reason or another Kazz would always sooth him down quickly before he had the time to errupt.
Kazz's hands moved up and down Thad's thighs as he continued to kiss Thad. Thad let out a groan as attempted to move his lower regions closer to Kazz for some attention. Kazz moved his hands past his quivering thighs to his inner thighs as he slowly began to rub the area
between his inner thigh and his tight sac. Kazz gave a light squeeze to the sac as Thad let out a scream of pleasure/torture wanting Kazz to get on with it.
Thad's eyes went wide at the realization that Kazz was putting on a show for him. Not that he was complaining, it was just so unlike Kazz before Thad got pregnant it was always him giving the show.
And then Kazz got Thad double pregnant with katana hair babies

Miss Cat Ears

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2010, 07:16:53 PM »

:seethingwithjealousy:

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2010, 07:25:54 PM »

Kazz tops, duh, he has more karma.

it all makes sense now
Pages: 1 [2]