Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49

Author Topic: Adventures in Slumberland  (Read 55195 times)

Norondor

• Where I'm at is: Fuck you, get shot
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures in Slumberland
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »

Dreamed that i was made into a moderator along with Niku. The first thing i did was change my username to "Eloh."

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2008, 04:33:18 PM »

A dream I'm sure we've all had, only replacing Niku with some other Pyokite whose knob we'd like to schlob.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »

But... Friday doesn't have a knob.   :ohshi~:

Brentai

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »

I mean not a... fuck you.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

WILL YOU TURN MY KNOB TO OPEN THE DOOR TO MY HEART?

YES I DO LOVE YOU BRENTAI

HEAVEN OR HELL

LET'S FUCK!

Brentai

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »

ARE YOU OKAY?

BUST A !@#$ @#$$ in the @#$#%%*.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »

REND FLESH WITH ME!!!

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2008, 05:07:24 AM »

I had a dream that, in Japan, if you produced TV show (anime or otherwise), you legally had to produce it for ten full years before you could stop.  And that was why the first few seasons had good animators and writers and the rest of the show dragged on and looked terrible.

I woke up believing wholeheartedly that it was the case.

Arc

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »

Windy, cloudy, dark day.

Traveling along the road next to a graveyard I know of, I notice an abundance of mausoleums that were never there before.

They're all open.

No one around.

Passing under a tree blowing in the wind, I come upon an empty barn. I glance inside and see a broken and bloody toy doll crumpled up, face down in the center.

I grab a flashlight, and walk back to the mausoleums. All of them are empty inside.

I return to the barn, and the doll is no longer there.

Instead, a man, standing upright, is quickly walking toward one of the barn's walls.

His skin is entirely inside out, exposing his bloody figure. His skull is extruding from his face.

He turns, and spots me.

I jump back, and then quickly peer back inside with the flashlight.

Freakshow jumps out in front of my face, with a large thud, and then ghostly evaporates away with a hiss.

I quickly awake.

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:30 PM »

During my 7AM nap, I had a dream where I had gotten horrible, huge, green parasites under the skin of my right leg.
They were big, green, and looked an awful lot like colored electron microscope images of tubular bacteria, moving around under my skin and big enough that you could feel them in relief along my (oddly, clean-shaved) leg.

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 01:30:38 PM »

I typically only remember dreams in detail for a few minutes, and then I completely forget them in an hour. I've had a couple of exceptions, though. This is one of them... I still remember it clear as day years later.

I have no actual role or form in the dream. My role is observer. I can control my movement, but it's pretty much like moving the camera in a game. All my actions seem predetermined.

It is a dark, bleak city street. Imposing skyscrapers tower over the empty road... but the sidewalks on both sides are crammed with pedestrians, all in a hurry to go to wherever they are going to. Rain pours down, rendering the whole thing greyscale... except for one man. He is a member of the homogeneous masses. Normal, in every way. Blends in perfectly, with his face obscured like everyone else in the crowd... except his trenchcoat is a little brown. A very washed out brown, but enough to make him stand out on close inspection has more color to him than anyone else in the crowd. Well, not everyone. There's another man a distance behind him. Perfectly normal and a member of the same crowd in every way... except his clothing is much darker. Nearly black. Sticks out like a sore thumb out of the varying shades of grey.

Coincidentally, he seems to be heading the same way as the brown clothed man. In fact, after watching them for a moment, I realize Black is chasing Brown. It's not obvious at all. Both are trying to make it seem like they're just ambling along, but it's like a spy chase. Brown trying to blend in and find safety in a crowd, and Black following at causal pace and manner to make it seem like he is not being following him.

Black slowly gets closer to Brown over the course of five minutes... and suddenly, inexplicibly everyone in the crowd stops and turns to look at the two. Black and brown stopped as well, now only a mere 4 yards apart, and with a clear line of sight to each other, a corridor that was made as people stepped out of the way right before the stop.

Everything stops. Nothing moves but the rain that continues to pour down, but is now strangely muted. Brown makes a sudden move, turning, reaching into his coat, but as he gets all the way around a bullet meets him in the forehead. As he falls, his hat falls over his face, obscuring it. I move the "camera" to Black. He pushes his hood back, making his face clearly visible. I know him from somewhere, but he's different. Scarred horribly in many places, even with a milky white left eye, but it's not apparent who he is. I suddenly realize that there is no one else but Black and Brown's corpse around. The rest of the crowd vanished inexplicibly. A gust of wind blows off brown's hat revealing the face to be... mine. The hole in my forehead allows a pool of bright red blood to slowly surround the (my?) body like an aura.

Suddenly, a realization hits. I turn back to Black, and it's confirmed. He is ALSO me, but years older and with scars. He grins, and I wake up.

Freakiest dream I'll ever have, probably.
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 04:54:25 AM »

My dream last night involved me going to meet Clutch's Amish family for some reason.  He was dead set on me and someone other guy going to dinner, but Clutch and mysterious other guy just stood outside with his parents and talked, while I sat inside and made conversation with Clutch's two sisters and brother.  Despite being Amish, Clutch's family lived in a suburban neighborhood, use a computer (but never turned a single light on, instead using candles), and used flashlights to read books from the library and fix their car.

I ended up making friends with Clutch's hot, younger sister, but the conversation mostly was about how the Bible was her favorite book and what she was doing in college.  Amish people tend to be boring.

clutch

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2008, 06:08:11 AM »

Wow! The similarities to my real family are uncanny!  :wakka:

Rosencrantz

• Renegade Game Counselor
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »

I can't remember many specific details about the dream, except that it was a cavalcade of pop culture references wrapped in a creepy conspiracy theory plot set at a community college campus (or possibly some kind of technical institute). Dr. Wily, who was Guildenstern's grandfather (which is to say Sean, and not the fictional character) was killed for knowing "too much" about the conspiracy and the whole thing was made to look like an accident, but it was still very suspicious. I must have known a little too much as well, because at the same time that Wily was being killed, "they" slashed my tires... all of them except the one that I just had replaced last week in real life. I went to console Guild about his grandfather dying, and then it was time for class to begin. I went inside of the main building and I had a note in my hand with my four classes written on it. I don't remember specifically what classes they were, but they were very ordinary math/english/science type things. As I went to grab a course catalog to see what time my classes were at, I saw a 50's-era comic book on top of the stack of catalogs... with Bender from Futurama on the cover. I grabbed it along with a catalog when suddenly Fred or George Weasley from Harry Potter came up to me. Apparently we knew each other and he suggested that I look through the catalog during the Feast. We walked through a set of double-doors into a school auditorium that had a bunch of wooden tables lined up in two rows and not many students sitting down. A teacher commented on the lack of students, and one of them said that there weren't many on the bus, possibly due to a war going on. As a few more people filed in, I noticed that the Joker was sitting at one of the tables. (Not Heath Ledger's Joker, but one that looked like he came straight from a comic book.)

That's all that I can remember.

Arc

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »

Rode every ride at Six Flags, three times over, in one day.

That was it. No annoyances, no lines, no catch.

:perfect:

BŁge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »

So there I was, in the Dark Heresy game. Gametable and everything. We were in the midst of combat and I typed in "use detonator." Quinn and Kalta were no more.

:sadpanda:

Norondor

• Where I'm at is: Fuck you, get shot
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2008, 03:28:29 PM »

prophetic

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2008, 03:54:01 PM »

So there I was, in the Dark Heresy game. Gametable and everything. We were in the midst of combat and I typed in "use detonator." Quinn and Kalta were no more.

hey guys can i join ur game
"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"

Kayma

• kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/kayma
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »

Rode every ride at Six Flags, three times over, in one day.

That was it. No annoyances, no lines, no catch.

:perfect:

I've had this dream, but at Cedar Point. A related, recurring dream has me at a mall or amusement park, playing the claw game and totally emptying the machine of awesome, high quality video game plush. So good.

clutch

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2008, 10:26:47 PM »

My dream last night involved me going to meet Clutch's Amish family for some reason.  He was dead set on me and someone other guy going to dinner, but Clutch and mysterious other guy just stood outside with his parents and talked, while I sat inside and made conversation with Clutch's two sisters and brother.  Despite being Amish, Clutch's family lived in a suburban neighborhood, use a computer (but never turned a single light on, instead using candles), and used flashlights to read books from the library and fix their car.

I ended up making friends with Clutch's hot, younger sister, but the conversation mostly was about how the Bible was her favorite book and what she was doing in college.  Amish people tend to be boring.

I'm still not over this. What the fuck.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49