Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Born from Chaos  (Read 11493 times)

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Born from Chaos
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2012, 09:27:44 PM »

I saw in an old issue of White Dwarf that one of their designers had converted a company of Imperial Guard into chaos cultists, complete with nicked-up armour, autoguns and skull helmets. It still baffles me that they can go from "custom army" to "chapter approved" for something like chaos cultists, yet they drag their feet on Sisters of Battle because apparently they can't get the robes and hair to look right. :rolleyes:

That's because the average GW staffer doesn't actually know what a woman looks like DOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

[/canned laughter]

Ziiro

• Inquiry?
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »

Primered! Still trying to figure out colours.

FUCK! I'm sure I can shade this to make it less obvious, but I really fucked up the superglue here. Jesus.

Ziiro

• Inquiry?
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2012, 03:44:51 AM »

Okay, so it turns out all vehicles don't suck. Valkyries are actually pretty fun to build. Any METAL BOXES suck though. Land Raiders and Rhinos are just awful. All my future transports are going to be air vehicles*
:8D:

[spoiler]*Not really, chaos can't do that.[/spoiler]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]