Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Little Wolves 3  (Read 7620 times)

Caithness

• Hat Man
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Little Wolves 3
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »

Nickasummers - 3 (jsnlxndrlv, Kazz, Beat Bandit)

Nickasummers

• Beep
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2012, 07:41:04 PM »

I have information that directly contradicts Classic being the vigilante, so somebody has wrong information. I would rather not die but thats really all Ive got.

gahitsu

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »

Guess we can blindly follow until the game is over than. Honestly Nex worries me more since he was taking incriminating words from my mouth and putting them in dt's postmortem, but whateves at this point I'm just following along until anything resembling evidence shows up. Nick

dt pretty firmly implied the existence of a devil role. this is a pretty small game to think "well there's probably a devil so I won't get bitten." I'm guessing he didn't know that everyone was a seer, so implying the existence of a devil was implying being the devil.

Man how did he firmly imply the existence of a devil role? He firmly implied he was a scryer of some sort and anything else is reading between the lines. Maybe I missed something, but I think you're reading too much into his limp-wristed reveal.

Anyhow, publicly claiming you have info and then not sharing with the class is shady as shit in a no-death-info game, so let's wrap this day up with another vote for Nick.

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2012, 10:00:15 PM »

I have information that directly contradicts Classic being the vigilante, so somebody has wrong information. I would rather not die but thats really all Ive got.

Don't be coy. If you have information that can give us a clearer picture of how this game works, you should spill it now rather than damn yourself with ambiguities.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

NexAdruin

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2012, 10:45:09 PM »

Guess we can blindly follow until the game is over than. Honestly Nex worries me more since he was taking incriminating words from my mouth and putting them in dt's postmortem, but whateves at this point I'm just following along until anything resembling evidence shows up. Nick

dt pretty firmly implied the existence of a devil role. this is a pretty small game to think "well there's probably a devil so I won't get bitten." I'm guessing he didn't know that everyone was a seer, so implying the existence of a devil was implying being the devil.

Man how did he firmly imply the existence of a devil role? He firmly implied he was a scryer of some sort and anything else is reading between the lines. Maybe I missed something, but I think you're reading too much into his limp-wristed reveal.

Anyhow, publicly claiming you have info and then not sharing with the class is shady as shit in a no-death-info game, so let's wrap this day up with another vote for Nick.

He claimed to be a seer and then said he wasn't worried about getting bitten because for all the wolves knew he was evil. An evil seer is the definition of devil.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »

Doesn't matter now.  That's four, so Nicka is dead, unless there's some kind of lynch block.

Beat Bandit

• be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2012, 03:20:34 AM »

Okay Caithness, I want to activate my power now to flip out and kill kazz.

Beat Bandit

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2012, 03:29:29 AM »

jay kay I can't really do that

Caithness

• Hat Man
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2012, 07:18:48 AM »

Nickasummers is lynched with 4 votes. It is now Night 2.

Caithness

• Hat Man
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »

The sun rises on Day 3. In the night jsnlxndrlv and Classic were both killed.

With 4 players alive it takes a whole 3 votes to lynch.

Beat Bandit

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beat Bandit

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2012, 06:18:15 PM »

Since the other option has classic killing newbie before dying himself, my money's on maybe nick wasn't a bad guy.

Gahitsu put the nail in Nick's coffin which always raises suspicion with me. The only other thing going is that he's been quiet, which Kazz has also been. Kazz tends to be active unless he's doing something in PMs, but also may just not give a fuck. I don't know Gah's habits.

So, anyone else got something?

gahitsu

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »

Nope.

NexAdruin

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2012, 06:11:54 PM »

Not a damn thing. Sigh.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2012, 07:49:21 PM »

Fuck it, then.

Gahitsu.

Caithness

• Hat Man
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2012, 08:02:42 PM »

Alright, that's 24 hours. Beat Bandit is lynched.

Wolf Team C Wins. Congratulations to NexAdruin, Kazz and jsnlxndrlv.

Team A
Welcome to LW3, wolves. Beat Bandit is the Big Wolf. He can attack one person each night. Kayma is the Little Wolf. He can guard one person other than himself each night. The person he guards cannot kill or be killed that night. One of the other players is a Devil who counts toward human victory, but wins when you do.
Welcome to LW3, Nickasummers. You are the Devil. You count toward human victory, but you win when the wolves do. Each night you can scry one player to reveal their role and alignment. Please send me your choice for Night 0 so the game can start.

Team B
Welcome to LW3, wolves. Classic is the Big Wolf. He can attack one person each night. gahitsu is the Little Wolf. She can guard one person other than herself each night. The person she guards cannot kill or be killed that night. One of the other players is a Devil who counts toward human victory, but wins when you do.
Welcome to LW3, dtsund. You are the Devil. You count toward human victory, but you win when the wolves do. Each night you can scry one player to reveal their role and alignment. Please send me your choice for Night 0 so the game can start.

Team C
Welcome to LW3, wolves. NexAdruin is the Big Wolf. He can attack one person each night. Kazz is the Little Wolf. He can guard one person other than himself each night. The person he guards cannot kill or be killed that night. One of the other players is a Devil who counts toward human victory, but wins when you do.
Welcome to LW3, jsnlxndrlv. You are the Devil. You count toward human victory, but you win when the wolves do. Each night you can scry one player to reveal their role and alignment. Please send me your choice for Night 0 so the game can start.

Caithness

• Hat Man
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »

As you can probably tell, the gimmick this time was that everyone was evil, but on 3 opposing teams. When they scried the devils saw people on their own team as wolves and people on other teams as equivalent "human" roles: Big Wolf became Vigilante, Little Wolf became Baner, and Devil became Seer. The title of the game contained a clue again: there were 3 Little Wolves in the game.

Night zero highlights: dtsund scans himself and finds out he is what he thinks he is. Nickasummers scries Beat Bandit and finds a team-mate right away, but never contacts him throughout the entire game.

Night one highlights: gahitsu guards Beat Bandit, saving both his and jsnlxndrlv's lives. Kazz guards nobody. Kayma guards NexAdruin, doubly preventing him from killing Beat Bandit.

Night two highlight: NexAdruin and Beat Bandit both kill Classic, who kills jsnlxndrlv.

gahitsu

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2012, 06:34:01 AM »

Derp, reading comprehension. It's what I get for scanning. I guess guarding was dumb, though, since two people would have been knocked out. Ah well~

I'm getting mad with edit powers!!! Grats on the win. <3

dtsund

• Untested
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2012, 12:28:21 PM »

For the record, I would have made exactly the same posts if I were an actual Seer.  Seriously, that was the most Day 1-ish Day 1 I think I've ever seen, and I wanted to break it up somehow.

At no point did I claim to know there was a Devil, I was merely saying it was pretty likely.  I mean, have there been any Wolf games, even ones this small, run on this forum that didn't have one?

NexAdruin

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2012, 07:17:10 PM »

That was fun. Good game all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7