Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Maids in Space!  (Read 12489 times)

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Maids in Space!
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2013, 07:58:55 AM »

About half an hour later, the Master finally comes out of his quarters.

"Phew! We saved the ship! Er... you all did equally well, I guess."

Everyone gains 3 Favor.

"Except for Rebecca, who got me this SWEET ROBOT."

Rebecca gains another 2 Favor.

"But... I'll just keep the prize in my room, for now."

"Next on the agenda: We don't have a warp core any more. Seriously, don't go in there, there's just space where our engines used to be. But don't panic. We have an abandoned MANTIS ship right next to us. I'm pretty sure we can just steal their core and hook it up to our ship."

"I mean, it's BASICALLY the same tech. How hard can it be?"

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2013, 08:12:06 AM »

Current Favor ranking
Shura 16
Alex 13
Ikora 9
Rebecca 9
Grammy 7

Uses for Favor
Remove Stress:: Spend 1 Favor to remove 1 Stress
Raise attribute by 1: Spend 10 Favor times the new attribute
Bonus to roll: Spend 1d6 Favor to add +1 to either the die roll or your attribute score for one action
Random Event: Spend 1d6 Favor to cause a Random Event

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2013, 10:33:26 PM »

Rebecca shrugs. "Hey, that robot was just looking after the bridge, he wasn't messing with anyone, it would have been pretty harsh to leave him there if we were gonna blow it up."

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:40 PM »

"Whew, I'm glad that is over. I- AAHHH! Ikora! Your eye!" :gasp:

Shura rushes over to make sure she's alright.

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2013, 09:54:05 AM »

Ikora reaches out and holds Shura back by placing her palm against her forehead. Ahhh, her eye? Silly, her eye is perfectly fine! She tilts her head and clicks, setting up a smile for Shura. "Please calm down, we have a job to do." ... Ikora flicks the side of her own head, causing her repaired eye's iris to recolor itself from the default white back to neon pink.

Let's head to the airlock and see what options we got for ripping parts off the Mantis ship and rigging them to ours. Space-suits, power tools, etc.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2013, 03:46:47 PM »

The supply cabinet contains the following:

One universal hyperspanner (+1 to Skill when making repairs)
One laser pistol (no battery)
Three flamethrowers
Two space suit helmets
One space suit
A towel

The rest of the cabinet is full of comic books.

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2013, 12:07:26 AM »

Ikora reaches out and holds Shura back by placing her palm against her forehead. Ahhh, her eye? Silly, her eye is perfectly fine! She tilts her head and clicks, setting up a smile for Shura. "Please calm down, we have a job to do." ... Ikora flicks the side of her own head, causing her repaired eye's iris to recolor itself from the default white back to neon pink.

"Ah, a-alright... I should get cleaned up first, I was going to make snacks to give everyone energy after all that effort." .oO(I'm glad she's ok, but I could have sworn she was hurt by the ninja earlier. I really wanted to make a cute eye-patch accessory too. >:T )

With that, she leaves to tidy up her uniform, after which she prepares some Сырники for everyone. (Skill 2) Syrniki, sorta like a light, sweet, creamy, cheese pancake served with honey, jam or applesauce.

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »

I'll assimilate the hyperspanner into my... pocket and examine the set-up for the space suit. I hope it has, say, an air-tube and other such nonsense. Enough to head out into the vacuum of space without dying quite so immediately.

Beat Bandit

• be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2013, 01:51:05 PM »

Grammy grabs the towel and begins cleaning the ship in her downtime.

(skill 2)

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2013, 01:56:44 PM »

The space suit is in full working condition with a full air supply. It's enough to survive in open space for several hours.

The opposing ship is right next to yours, but there's nothing connecting the airlock to the other ship's airlock.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2013, 02:49:50 PM »

"Hey dude, I could like, teleport over there again, I dunno how i'd move the thing, though. Those controls were mondo illegible."

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »

From the airlock window you can see the alien ship close up. It's made of rounded edges and purple tinted metal. The alien airlock is conveniently located next to your own. The doors are practically touching. The alien airlock has a button panel on the outside.

Meanwhile, nobody contests Grammy, so the ship is a little tidier now.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2013, 08:17:14 PM »

(No posts in four days. Rolling a random event...)

The Master walks into the airlock. "Man, this ship's so boring! I'm going to explore the alien vessel. You guys killed the last alien when you blew up my warp core, so I'm sure it'll be perfectly safe. I'll be back when you guys have fixed the warp core!"

He taps some panels and a bright blue energy tunnel appears connecting the two ships' airlocks. The doors open and he walks straight over to the enemy ship.

Friend

• Meow see here..
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »

Alex looks back. "mmmyeah... it looks like you guys have a handle on this situation. I'm going to go investigate the ship for anything suspicious." She strides through the doors and uses her Detective Skill of 2 to look for any cool loot.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2013, 05:17:33 AM »

The interior of the alien ship is all purple metal and rounded edges. It's cold, and dimly lit. The Master walks around in his lab coat, randomly touching dangerous-looking things.

Alex: Mounted on the wall on the bridge is a large red and silver alien rifle. An energy readout bar on the stock shows it has 3 shots left.

Suddenly you hear something skitter through the corridors.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2013, 02:01:47 PM »

Suddenly, on the alien ship, a large furry creature lunges out of the darkness and claws at the Master!

The ship's computer voice of the USS Kinomoto sounds an alert. "Captain's life in danger. In the event that the Captain is killed or missing in action, his favourite Maid is to inherit the ship and all his wealth, and become replacement Captain."

"Favourite Maid is currently: Shura."

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »

"Oh bogus!" Becky grabs her skateboard and zips over to the other ship next to the master, pulling out her metal bat, jumping in front of him and going to work on the alien with her athletic abilities [score of 3]

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2013, 05:40:50 AM »

Gonna go with another pre-set Trap off Cunning 3, obviously capturing the furry thing in a net that I set there despite being asleep and never boarding the ship at the time. How?! Mechanical precision! Click!

... And I guess I should casually stroll across the same airlock Captain Master used and keep tabs on him. Even if Shura would be a decent captain.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2013, 02:21:01 PM »

Save the Master!
Becky: 3x4=12
Ikora: 3x4=12
Creature: 3x6=18

Becky takes 6 Stress.
Ikora takes 6 Stress.

The creature tears out of the flimy net Ikora set, and claws at Becky and Ikora. The Master panics, draws a laser blaster, fumbles and drops it on the floor.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2013, 05:55:54 PM »

The creature tries to attack the Master again! (stat 3).

(48 hours to oppose.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9