Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Maids in Space!  (Read 12427 times)

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Maids in Space!
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2013, 08:39:12 PM »

Shura, having heard of the Kapitan's danger, spent most of the time during the skirmish dashing across the ship. Entering the fray she belts out a war cry and grapples the large furry creature from behind in an attempt to suplex it, or at least pull it away. "Uuuurrraaaah!"

(Athletics 2 + 1 from spending 1d6 favour. Dice, don't fail me now!)

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2013, 03:00:15 AM »

CREATURE FIGHTY
Creature: 3x2=6
Shura: 3x5=15 (Cost: 6 Favor)

The creature is knocked out cold. The master scrambles to his feet and smiles at Shura with tears of appreciation.

Shura gains 10 Favor. (Net gain: 4 Favor.)

He pulls out a tiny gold pin from his pocket and attaches it to the collar of your maid uniform.

"Shura, I'm promoting you to Lieutenant. As of now, if anything happens to me, you're second in command of the USS Kinomoto."

"Okay, enough exploring. Lets go get that warp core and get out of here."

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2013, 03:31:23 AM »

Becky brushes herself off, and pats Shura on the back. "Hey, radical save, man, I owe ya one."

She jumps back on her skateboard, rolling slowly through the corridors. "Where's this warp core thing, it'd be near the back, right?"

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2013, 04:00:58 AM »

The creature is knocked out cold. The master scrambles to his feet and smiles at Shura with tears of appreciation.

He pulls out a tiny gold pin from his pocket and attaches it to the collar of your maid uniform.

"Shura, I'm promoting you to Lieutenant. As of now, if anything happens to me, you're second in command of the USS Kinomoto."

"Okay, enough exploring. Lets go get that warp core and get out of here."

"Да, Капитан!" .oO(A lieutenant huh? I guess that means I have plot armour now! Which is good, I was the only one wearing red on this ship. Does this mean I'm Uhura? I hope I don't have to do that naked fan dance, that would just be too awkward.)

:LISTENU: Read the atmosphere!

"Ah." Shura realizes that she nearly forgot the others. She walks over to Ikora and Becky. "Princess? Ikora? Are you two ok? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Becky brushes herself off, and pats Shura on the back. "Hey, radical save, man, I owe ya one."

"Oh, thank goodness!" Shura looks over at the fuzzy thing passed out on the floor. It's kinda cute when it's like this.

.oO(I wonder if I can drag it back to the ship. Maybe it'll like us if we feed it and show it that we're nice people.)

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2013, 03:42:37 AM »

At the back of the ship lies the engine room. A golden sphere the size of a cannonball hovers inside a small glass chamber.

"Huh. This is their warp core? It's a lot smaller than ours. Someone bring it back and install it in our engine room. I'm sure it's safe, but... just to be sure, I'll just stand outside while you do that."

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2013, 09:24:41 AM »

A radio message comes from the ship. It's the Master.

"Hey, uh... it's been a couple hours. It's like, my dinner time now. Have you guys installed my new warp core yet? I'm not paying you for nothing!"

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2013, 12:42:01 AM »

Becky replies "Hey, I don't know how to install a warp core, dude! I can bring it over, though. How do we get it out?"

She turns to shura, "Should we just like, break this thing?"

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2013, 03:07:06 AM »

Becky replies "Hey, I don't know how to install a warp core, dude! I can bring it over, though. How do we get it out?"

She turns to shura, "Should we just like, break this thing?"

"We could... I sorta thought it unplugged like this;" Shura taps on the attached control panel and fidgets with the glass chamber in an attempt to disengage it. (Skill 2)

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2013, 09:34:16 AM »

(Assuming no contest.)

2x6=you totally pass

The glass rises and the warp core rolls out into your hand. It's warm and glows softly.

Suddenly the lights cut out and an alarm siren fills the ship. An alien computer voice repeats a series of words. Is it... a countdown?

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »

The glass rises and the warp core rolls out into your hand. It's warm and glows softly.

Suddenly the lights cut out and an alarm siren fills the ship. An alien computer voice repeats a series of words. Is it... a countdown?

". . . еба́ть!" Shura turns to becky and hands her the core. "Princess, you can get this to our ship faster than me. We need to get as far away from here as possible." and with that, Shura runs off to find the fuzzy thing. Nobody else is alive on this ship. It would be cruel to just let it die too.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2013, 01:59:27 AM »

Becky nods, grabs the core, and zips off to the airlock to wait for shura.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2013, 06:13:19 AM »

Shura: The furry creature is surprisingly light. As soon as you drag its body back through your own ship's airlock, the alien vessel explodes. Heavy shrapnel pummels your ship.

The computer voice speaks: "Hull integrity damaged by 10%. Current hull integrity: 80%. It is not recommended to operate the ship below 10% total hull integrity."

(I notice nobody took the laser rifle from the alien ship, so it's gone.)

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2013, 06:30:05 AM »

MASTER: "Nicely done!"

Becky gains 3 Favor.

COMPUTER: "Two hours of reserve power left. Shutting down internal sensors and entertainment."

MASTER: "Get that core back online!"

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2013, 03:34:52 AM »

COMPUTER: "One hour of reserve power left."

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2013, 08:56:55 PM »

"Okay, guys, where do I put this thing?" Becky asks, lifting up the core.

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2013, 02:16:42 AM »

"Okay, guys, where do I put this thing?" Becky asks, lifting up the core.

"Engine room! Hopefully is still in good condition!" Shura jogs ahead, fuzzy thing clutched in her arms like an oversized teddybear.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2013, 02:21:39 AM »

The engine room is currently a mess of smashed panels and burned-out scrap metal. It's going to take an amazing feat of repair to get this back online.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2013, 02:49:46 AM »

Becky zips over to the engine room. "Dude, I don't know how to like, fix this high tech stuff!"

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2013, 02:53:43 AM »

Also, the engine room is venting atmosphere and you have less than an hour to repair it.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2013, 04:29:01 AM »

"No time to lose, dudes, I'm sure i'll figure it out!" Becky starts randomly attaching loose cables together and reattaching panels, hoping to get lucky.

(Using my luck score of 3 to repair it)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9