Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Author Topic: Re: FLEA MARKET  (Read 347 times)

jstephanie396

• Bot
  • Untested
    • View Profile
Re: FLEA MARKET
« on: April 24, 2013, 03:57:25 PM »

ARC, Yahoo for sale? :D Well, I'm looking to buy/sell computer parts. I'll be buying and selling in some marketplace. Anyone wants to sell their computer parts urgently? I'll pay immediately, but price should be really low.
Just came across this cute website to buy/sell used items http://www.jumblets.com

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Re: FLEA MARKET
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »

These bots seem to be getting more and more believable. Are we some kind of innately desired market to the point where they keep unrolling progressively less shitty bot technology onto us?
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:08:04 PM »

It seems more plausible that we are simply being to more like bots.

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:09:44 AM »

It's the same bot. Year after year it swaps identities and tries again, becoming that much closer.

Fifteen years' time, we'll all have known a much-beloved newbie well enough to attend Tonecon, the midwest's largest gathering of ringtone architects and purveyors. He tells us to meet him at one of the vendors, a sketchy russian fellow selling jailbroken iphones and what appears to be meth? We ask for jstephanie396, and the vendor narrows his eyes before recording a text. He reads it, steals one last look at us, then reveals a dust-covered shoebox. Looking at one another, we open the box, finding an ancient Blackberry with a cracked screen and a few missing buttons. It rings. We press Speaker Phone, and hear a garbled text-to-speech voice sputter from the earpiece.

I'M SORRY

FRIENDS

FREE RINGTONES

IT IS ALL I KNOW

Lottel

• You know that's right
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 04:18:30 AM »

:ghiblitears:

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 04:35:39 AM »

There's this long shot from overhead of everyone standing around the opened box as jstephanie396 plays a shitty, MIDI version of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know"

The camera slowly pans away, each member of the group comforting each other and embracing one another in sorrow-soaked hugs. Just off-screen, the vendor lights up some krokodil. As the lights fade, only the flame of the lighter and the glow of the cracked screen remain.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: FLEA MARKET
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 07:41:24 AM »

the Stinger after the credits is Sora showing up and going HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I MADE