Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Author Topic: Atlantica Online  (Read 700 times)

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
Atlantica Online
« on: July 03, 2013, 06:24:59 AM »

I've been playing the dicks out of this Free 2 Play game lately, Atlantica Online, a turn-based Korean MMORPG. Low as fuck system requirements, good music, relatively fun gameplay, I've logged in 40 hours so far and haven't spent a single red cent. And tits, it has those. It is a Korean MMORPG, after all. Good fun.

I've got two characters on the Sikyon server, a 42-level Spear User named Psalyta, and a level 18 Battle Mage named Thespora.

François

• Huh.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Atlantica Online
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 12:13:11 PM »

Huh, I tried it once I saw how the battle system worked. I'm still not clear on why not all my guys can attack in a given round and I stopped playing in annoyance when I blocked a spambot but kept hearing a sound effect for its ads even though I didn't see the text anymore, but I'm probably gonna give it another shot.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »

Oh, Jesus, the chat sound effect. I forgot about that.

Yeah, you can and, if you value your sanity, should turn that off if the audio settings.

As for the attacking thing, you need Action Points. Attacking costs 100 AP, Defending requires 50 AP, and magic AP requirements vary.

ADDENDUM: also later on only five characters out of your up to eight can act, and those are determined by who has the highest AP.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:36:36 AM »