Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: DIRTY SANTA '12: PARTYING ON  (Read 11496 times)

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: DIRTY SANTA '12: PARTYING ON
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2012, 10:24:42 PM »

Actually, the UPS store had my mother in the record and I couldn't be arsed to ask them to change it on that one, but I did on the next 3 packages I mailed out.
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »

Just got a little box of brentai! I am super excited.

So how does this work? We open it on christmas day? my christmas is before yours, so can I open it then?

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »

It's preferred you open it on your christmas and share pictures. Extenuating circumstances are allowed if you're traveling or something.

Shinra

• Big Juicy Winners
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2012, 11:48:05 PM »

I already opened my box because I'm impatient.

:whoops:

I'll post pictures on christmas though

Ted Belmont

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2012, 05:29:58 AM »

I already opened my box because I'm impatient.

:whoops:

I'll post pictures on christmas though

:disappoint:

Dogstar

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2012, 02:11:10 AM »

I've gotten one box from an Eric, but I'm still missing one, I think. Glad to hear both of mine arrived. Shinra, what'd you think?

Roger

• Waiting for the next Smash Bros is the Pits
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2012, 12:01:08 PM »

My packages have not mailed out yet, but will likely be shipped USPS Priority after they are set.  Things happened.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2012, 06:04:46 AM »

Seeing as it just passed midnight half an hour ago, it is officially christmas, so straight away, I attacked my wonderful box of american goodies! <3

[I apologise for the quality of the images, the phone in my camera is all I have. It's better than my old one, but it's still not great.]

Here it is, the box that has taunted me for the last week! What wonderful things lay within? British teeth? Libertarian gold? Brentai himself, come to claim my throne? It was time to find out!

Looks like all the paperwork was filed in.. what, quinticate? I don't know the word for doing something five times, but yeah, lots of customs paperwork, telling me that it wasn't full of horrible diseases from the USA.

Boxes within boxes, Brentai, you fiend, you'll kill us all!

Turns out that big box is a Playstation move bundle thingy! This is pretty awesome, because honestly, it's not something I would have ever gone and bought myself, but I think I will get a bit of entertainment out of it. At least it'll be fun to try play Resident evil 5 through again with it. Plus, it comes with Little Big Planet 2!

I love me some megadrive games, I used to have one of these packs on my 360, but it got stolen, so it's nice to get it back. :D

I've honestly never seen One Piece or heard of Nightmare of Druaga, but I am always a fan of getting more PS2 games to add to the collection~

I don't know of this manga, but it looks like it involves a lot of boobs, which I am always in favour of! The art style looks really familiar, too.

I really like the astroboy wallet! I have a fairly new wallet right now, but as soon as that starts falling apart a bit, i'm gonna switch all my stuff over to this new one. :D

And I am a big fan of lord of this rings, and this DVD answers a very important question..

I wish to locate these real life frodos, so that I may hand them my magical rings to dispose of.

MYSTERY BAG

Oh nice, a fancy new headset! This will be awesome for when I sit in Ventrilo, alone and unloved due to timezone issues.   :scanners:

I promptly tell my old crappy headset how i feel about it!

Martha chooses that moment to meow at me, so she too faces the finger of disrespect!

Also, lovely mister brentai included a note, with a badass sketch of Sakura! He thinks the games won't work in my country, but the joke's on him, i've got a swapdisk! Better luck next time, starfox!

Thanks a heap, brentai, I am enjoying the gifts~ I only hope my box made it to its destination in time and gives as much enjoyment as I got from this one!

Smiler

• HOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2012, 09:32:46 AM »

Hey it's not my fault you idle in the fat kid corner in vent so I never know if you are around or not.

Ted Belmont

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2012, 10:09:55 AM »

Packages sent! I won't say exactly how much shipping costs were, but it was painful. I'm gonna go lie down now.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »

Sorry, smiler, I guess it's mostly because I'm asleep most of the time you guys come on, with work and all.

Zach

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2012, 01:00:56 AM »

It's Christmas enough for me! It is time!

I didn't recognize the name on the hefty package delivered to my apartment, but I did know some of the contents. Who is responsible for this brick of holiday tidings? (Edit: It's PikachuLyrai!)

When you're done admiring the ornaments in the background, peer a little deeper into the box's contents. IMAGE? ENHANCE!

Lookit all those mangas! That's a big ol' pile of CLAMP. I read the first few volumes several years ago and it didn't grab my attention, but there's no arguing with a stack like that. I'll not extend the same courtesy to Ed, Edd, and Eddy, but the thoughtful inclusion of Captain Lou more than makes up for their black hole of mediocrity. I've had Kingyo Used Books on my to-read list for a while, so that was an unexpected surprise! CHRISTMAS SUCCESS.

Aquaman not included, but included for comparison. He is tiny compared to the books, but his heart is large. While investigating the presents, he discovered a terrible secret! These were not presents at all, but...

... a mimic! Run, tiny citizens of Apartmentville! Run, while there is still life in your legs!

MarsDragon

• NO FUCKS LEFT TO GIVE
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2012, 06:44:32 PM »

Man, xxxholic? Prepare yourself for the ending that destroyed CLAMP's credibility in the US.

Zach

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »

Man, xxxholic? Prepare yourself for the ending that destroyed CLAMP's credibility in the US.
They had credibility after X/1999? I'm concern-cited.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2012, 01:02:36 PM »

Well. Hm.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2012, 03:39:59 PM »

Did nobody else get theirs yet? I spent 80 bucks on shipping, you'd think it'd get there in time. :(

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2012, 03:45:38 PM »

I have not gotten mine, no. I know Defen got his.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2012, 07:14:29 PM »

I really like the astroboy wallet! I have a fairly new wallet right now, but as soon as that starts falling apart a bit, i'm gonna switch all my stuff over to this new one. :D

B-but I sent that wallet to Brentai-kun two years ago! That means... he doesn`t love me anymore!

* Büge runs away, crying tears that sparkle in the morning sun

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2012, 07:47:27 PM »

Oh man! I used to own that Astroboy wallet too! And I'm pretty sure I got it in a PDS!

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »

it got there on time. There will be unboxing pictures, but only after I endure this hellish workweek.
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6