Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Character Roster  (Read 9175 times)

sentrygun

• let's adventure~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Character Roster
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2012, 02:01:19 PM »

Since making custom items in the character builder is more trouble than it's worth, I'm just going to track Attica's inventory with a pastebin file instead.

Attica's Inventory and relevant adjusted stats

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2012, 05:13:17 AM »

Mrs. A got that excited look in her eye. "Do you think Viehj will come on adventures with us?"
"He probably shouldn't. At level 3 anything, it'd be too dangerous for him to battle level-13 monsters with us."
"Oh."
"He might have his own adventures, like Muscles does."
"Do you think Viehj will go on adventures with Muscles?" :glee:
"Muscles could be his noble steed!"

Ever vigilant for injustice and wrongdoing!

Mrs. Awesome

• nee Spectacular
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2012, 05:21:05 AM »

ALL THE  :glee:!!!!!!

(I just really love Muscles, guys. And Azura's pal Veihj.)

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »

Steiner Barnabas Melville Pembrook is a professional listener. A studied astronomer, a dabbling enchanter, a crossbow sniper, and amateur gastronome, but vocationally, he listens.

Most Fey Corgi have attention spans that would make a sparrow blush. Mr. Pembrook always considered this a shortcoming, and spent many of his years as a puppy training his mind into fierce discipline to overcome it. It helped that he was always fascinated by the stars, by astrology -- and, since this is the Reaches, the associated geology -- to explore. Not exactly the most gripping or exciting of subjects, but stargazing led him to calming meditation, and through it he developed the remarkable (for a corgi) ability to sit still and pay attention to a single subject for hours on end.

Telescopes and astrolabes are expensive tools, however; commissioning exploratory vessels to take him to other planetoids to look out further into space even more so. Mr. Pembrook needed a job.

Upon applying at the Academy for a professorship, he noticed something about the teaching staff, similar to the tenured professors in any large university on any world: very few actually taught anything. Most had their own pet projects and research, and all of it was far too complicated to bother explaining to mere students. Instruction and grading was left to assistants. And not one person was interested enough in any others' research to study it themselves.

Mr. Pembrook saw his opportunity.

As a professional Listener, Mr. Pembrook has sat through hundreds (if not thousands) of lectures on a variety of subjects. He takes studious notes, and within a week returns a fair critique and observation on the subject matter from each lecture. His fees for this service are quite fair, and the knowledge he has accumulated is vast indeed.

Mr. Pembrook is a bit small even for a fay corgi, and developing a bit of a paunch as he reaches middle-age. He dresses well, in a silk surcoat and trousers, and wears spectacles. His fur, already caramel-brown and white, is starting to gray.

Despite his willpower and discipline, Mr. Pembroke still gets excited -- perhaps overly so -- about new places to explore, new theories to study, and charcuterie.

---

Steiner Barnabas Melville Pembrook
Fay Corgi Rogue 13, Jack-of-All-Trades
Size S, age 43, gender M, height 3', weight 30#, unaligned, prays to Ioun or Avandra

STR 9
CON 13
DEX 20
INT 18
WIS 13
CHA 16

AC 26 (ranged attacks from 5+ squares are at -5 to hit)
Fort 19, Ref 26, Will 21

Speed 5/7
Passive Insight 24, Passive Perception 24, Low-Light Vision
Languages: Common, Canine, (Supernal, Abyssal via item) (can read any language via item)

HP 85
Bloodied 42
Surge Value 21, 7/day

---

Racial features:
Occasional Quadruped: Can push/pull/drag 25% more weight by STR
Guard Dog: +5 to saves vs. Fear

Class/Path features:
Sneak Attack: +3d6 damage vs. CA targets
First Strike: CA vs. opponents who haven't yet moved
Cunning Sneak: No penalty to Stealth checks for moving more than 2 squares. Stealth penalty for running is -5. Moving at least 3 squares allows a Stealth check to hide if there is any cover or concealment.
Sharpshooter Talent: +1 to hit with crossbows. Bonus feat: Far Shot
Dabbler: +2 to all skill checks
Expert Assault: When spending an action point, +5 to all skill checks UEOT

---

Skills: (+6 level, +2 Dabbler to all)
+15 Acrobatics (+5 Dex, +2 item)
+17 Arcana (+4 Int, trained)
+9 Athletics (-1 Str, +2 item)
+21 Bluff (+3 Cha, +2 racial, +3 item, trained)
+19 Diplomacy (+3 Cha, +3 item, trained)
+9 Dungeoneering (+1 Wis)
+9 Endurance (+1 Con)
+9 Heal (+1 Wis)
+17 History (+4 Int, trained)
+14 Insight (+1 Wis, trained)
+11 Intimidate (+3 Cha)
+16 Nature (+1 Wis, +2 racial, trained)
+14 Perception (+1 Wis, trained)
+17 Religion (+4 Int, trained)
+20 Stealth (+5 Dex, +2 item, trained)
+16 Streetwise (+3 Cha, trained)
+18 Thievery (+5 Dex, trained)

---

Feats:
Far Shot - Increase range of missiles by 5. (Hand Xbow: 15/25)
Two-Fisted Shooter - Hand Xbow is an off-hand weapon. Reloads as a free action.
Ritual Caster
Weapon Expertise: Hand Xbows - +2 to hit
Multiclass: Wizard (trained in Arcana, gain Magic Missile as encounter power)
Multiclass: Ranger (trained in Nature, gain Hunter's Quarry as encounter power)
Multiclass: Bard (trained in Diplomacy, gain Majestic Word as encounter power)
Multiclass: Monk (trained in Religion, gain Centered Flurry of Blows as encounter power)
Multiclass: Psion (trained in History, gain Memory Hole as encounter power)

---

Magic Items:
Sniper's Hand Crossbow +3.
+3d8 damage on crit.
No attack penalty for distance (effective range 25).
1/day: Add +WIS to next attack roll

Defensive Dagger +3
When using a second wind or total defense action, +3 to all defenses UMNT.

+3 Leather Armor

Bracers of Archery
+2 crossbow damage.
1/day: Can ignore cover on next shot

Sandals of Precise Stepping
+2 Athletics, Acrobatics, Stealth

Hedge Wizard's Gloves
Can Prestidigitation and Mage Hand at will

Gem of Colloquy
+3 Bluff, Diplomacy
+2 Languages (Supernal, Abyssal)

Cloak of Distortion +2
+2 Fort, Ref, Will
Ranged attacks from further than 5 squares are at -5

Reading Spectacles
Can read any language. Must remove Gem of Colloquy to use.

Bag of Holding
Filled with research/astronomy equipment and assorted tools. Mr. Pembrook always seems to have the right tool for the job!

Blinding Bomb x3
Throw for +16 vs. Fortitude. On hit, any creature nonadjacent to target has concealment.

Tanglefoot Bag x3
Throw for +15 vs. Reflex. On hit, target is immobilized UEOMNT. At end of next turn, target is Slowed UEOMNT.

Rituals (all of these are level 6 or lower, and have their costs cut in half from Experienced Arcana utility power):
Arcane Lock
Comprehend Languages
Discern Lies
Disenchant Item
Enchant Item
Endure Elements
Eye of Alarm
Hand of Fate
Knock
Secret Chest (between this and his bag of holding, Mr. Pembrook ALWAYS has the right tool for the job.)
Make Whole
Silence
Sending
Traveler's Feast

---

- At-Will Powers:
Deft Strike
Melee/Ranged
Move 2 squares, then Dex vs. AC. 1W+5 damage.

Preperatory Shot
Ranged
Dex vs. AC
9 damage, target grants CA UEOMNT

False Bravado (Bluff Utility Power)
Unmark self

Experienced Arcana (Arcana Utility Power)
Performing a Ritual of 6th level or lower costs 1/2. Can reroll Ritual check at +4.

Hedge Wizard's Gloves power: Prestidigitation
Can perform minor tricks.

Hedge Wizard's Gloves power: Mage Hand
Limited TK. Carries 20# up to 5 squares. Sustain minor.

- Encounter Powers
Shadow Strike
Melee/Ranged
Dex vs. AC - if hidden, make a Stealth check to remain hidden.
1W+5 (MP2)

Fleeting Spirit Strike
Melee/Ranged
Shift 3 and make a Stealth check to remain hidden. Dex vs. AC for 2W+5. Then shift 3 and Stealth to remain hidden.

Snap Shot
Ranged
Dex vs. AC
(This ability is a minor action.)

Navigate Crowds (Streetwise Utility power)
Shift up to normal speed. Can move through enemy spaces.

Scoundrel's Philosophy
Melee
Dex vs AC
3W+5
Secondary: Dex vs. Will to daze UEOMNT

Always a Natural
Reroll a skill check

Multiclass Wizard power: Magic Missile
Arcane, Force, Implement
Int vs. Reflex (wand implement gives +1 hit/damage, +1d8 on crit)
2d4+4 damage, push the target one square if using wand

Multiclass Ranger power: Hunter's Quarry
Designate nearest enemy has quarry. Hitting that enemy does +2d6 damage.

Multiclass Bard power: Majestic Word
Arcane, Healing, close burst 10 (targets me or ally in burst)
Target regains 2d6+3 HP and slides 1 square.

Multiclass Monk power: Centered Flurry of Blows
Melee, free action. Trigger: another attack power hits its target. Target: one or two creatures adjacent.
Targets take 5 damage and slide 1 adjacent square. If targets hit by Flurry are different from target of attack that triggered Flurry, targets of Flurry may slide to any square.

Multiclass Psion power: Memory Hole
Range 10, INT vs. Will
1d6+4 damage, and I am invisible to the target USOMNT

Puppy Eyes (racial)
Interrupt, trigger: hit by an attack
CHA+2 vs. Will
Negate the attack. Use of the attacking power is not expended.

- Daily Powers
Scattering Shot
Ranged
Dex vs. AC
2W+5, adjacent enemies -2 attack (save ends) and pushed 1 square away from target.
Miss: if used while hidden, not expended. (MP2)

Go For The Eyes
Melee/Ranged
Dex vs. AC
2W+5 and blinded/can't shift.
Until end of encounter, whenever I damage target, -2 attack rolls/can't shift UEOMNT.
Miss: If used while hidden, not expended.

Agonizing Shot
Ranged
Dex vs. Reflex
1W+5 damage/slowed/ongoing 10. On save, slowed/ongoing 5.
Miss, 1/2 damage/slowed.

Fitting Demise
Melee/Ranged, targets a creature I am hidden from
3W+9, make a Stealth check to remain hidden.

Sniper's Crossbow power
Next attack is at +1 to hit

Master's Wand of Magic Missile power
Arcane, Force, Implement
Int vs. Reflex (wand implement gives +1 hit/damage, +1d8 on crit)
2d4+4 damage, push the target one square.

Bracers of Archery power
Minor action. Ignore target's cover.

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »

23:02   R^2   I am going to make a warforged. Very low INT and WIS. Doesn't matter what class.
23:02   R^2   Whenever she has a line of dialogue
23:02   R^2   I am going to get it from myew.
23:02   R^2   And copypaste myew's response directly into the thread as I do my actions.
23:03   R^2   Warforged are either salvaged from the original ark or are replicants of same. She's a salvage that came out... a little damaged.

---

23:04   R^2   myew, I am a warforged monk.
23:04   myew   R^2: Am i a nigger? Are you in inglewood? No. You're in my bedroom. How 'bout you jimmie, mr. Wallace's gratitude is worth two in the am, is that correct?

That's her battlecry, and then FISTO

Joxam

• The Transformizzle
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Shadowrun
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2012, 09:04:19 PM »

I made a Gnoll named Maximilian. He's the foster child of a noble human family. His mother found him in the wild, a baby deemed too weak buy his parents to keep. His entire family loves him and thinks he's the best kid ever. Especially his mother. I wrote an intro story.

5 years ago.

A figure cloaked in shadows scampers up and over the fence of a keep. It sticks to the shadows but makes good time as it heads for the low cut windows of servants quarters, meeting halls and dining areas on the first floor. The figure stops at base of the keep and pushes back his dark hood. It's a clear night out and with aide of moonlight it can be seen that he is a Gnoll. Young and small but still a monster none the less. He leaps through an open window and into the kitchen of the keep. He moves silently through the kitchen, rummaging around for food. He finds a loaf of bread and a jar of jam. A smile crawls across his cruel lips. He pulls a dagger from his belt and attacks the loaf of bread. Soon the bread is cut into a few slices and jam has been savaged onto it. The kitchen is a mess.

The monster savors his victory.

A slight middle aged woman is awoken in the middle of the night. She sits up in bed with a start. She hears noises in her kitchen and all the servants have gone for the day, whats more her husband is away on business and her little boy is in the house! With a determination a woman her size could hardly seem to muster she climbs out of her bed, grabs a heavy candle holder and heads for the stairs. By the time she reaches the stairs almost all of her previous courage has left her, however, she need only look toward he beloved son's sleeping chamber to renew he strength. Nothing will hurt her son this night! She takes the stairs slowly and quietly, by the time she's on the main floor of the house she's come to the conclusion that the vile intruder is in her kitchen. She slowly approaches the kitchen door, fear causing her steps to shorten and breath to quicken. The thought of her sweet baby fast asleep only meters away is the only thing that keeps her going. She throws the door open and shouts wordlessly at the intruder.

The gnoll jumps back away from the lady of the house as she enters the kitchen. As the woman takes in his features her fear turns to anger.

"Maximilian Rathshold Langhthan! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!" the woman rages.

"I... I... I..." the beast stammers.

"You are supposed to be in BED, YOUNG MAN... AND LOOK AT YOU. You look like a brigand! Whose clothes are you wearing!"

The gnoll is staring at the floor, an apologetic look on his face.

The small woman looks around the kitchen, takes in the messy table, she raises her eyebrow but has more pressing things on her mind, "And exactly what are you doing dressed like that at this time of night?"

The gnoll raises his eyes and tries to answer, but he can't come up with anything and after a few minutes drops his head again, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

The woman points at the mess on the table and crosses her arms as the gnoll begins to clean it up.

He finishes cleaning up and says again, "I'm sorry" softly.

Her anger dissolves and she says to him, "I just want to know your safe, sweetheart! I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

She walks him up the stairs, makes sure he's safely tucked in bed and returns to her bedroom. She sleeps soundly knowing her baby boy is safe and sound.

Joxam

• The Transformizzle
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Shadowrun
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2012, 09:07:26 PM »

Anyways, he's a thief. He's been a thief his entire life. This is mostly attributed to his parents giving him anything he ever wanted. He pretty much doesn't understand why he shouldn't be able to have whatever he wants, even if it's not his. He's brash, bold and a little aloof but not a bad dude to hang around with. He's got a nice enough attitude, he just thinks he's better than you.

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2012, 12:04:58 PM »

So the other night Mrs. A and I were playing Munchkin. I got all the cards to be a dwarf cleric/fighter with the Hammer of Kneecapping and the Flaming Armor.

...So even in a card game I was a holy-warrior dwarf with a big fuckoff hammer and fire armor.

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »

Updating Wanda to Level 10 + her new armor.

Wanda, War-forged, Cleric 10
Str 16
Dex 12
Con 16
Int 14
Wis 20
Cha 18

HP 63/63
Surges 10/10
AC 24
F/R/W 17/18/19
Attack +13 Wisdom, +11 Strength
Initiative +5
Move 5
W (Mace) - 1d8+3

Skills – Religion +12, Diplomacy +17, Heal +15, Insight +15, Endurance +12, Others +9

Heals +5

Sacred Flame – Reflex, Ranged 5, 1d6+7 and one ally may make Saving Throw or gain
6 Temp HP
Lance of Faith – Reflex, Ranged 5, 1d8+7 and one ally gets +2 attack against target

[ ] Cause Fear – Will, Ranged 10, target moves speed + 3 away, provokes AoOs
[ ] Command – Will, Ranged 10, target is dazed, may be knocked prone or slid 6 squares
[ ] Searing Light – Reflex, Ranged 10, 2d6+7 and target is blinded UEOMNT
[ ] Pelor's Radiance - Will, Close Burst 1, 2d12+7 Radiant Damage and stunned UEOMNT

[ ] Beacon of Hope – Will, Close Burst 3, Targets are Weakened until end of it's next turn, allies in burst regain 5 HP, all Heals are +5 stronger until end of encounter
[ ] Rune of Peace – Will, 1 [W] , target cannot attack(Save ends) Miss: Target cannot attack until end of my next turn
[ ] Blade Barrier - Area Wall 5, Range 10. Sustain Minor. Difficult Terrain. Deals 3d6+7 and Ongoing 5(Save Ends)
[ ] Mass Cure Light Wounds - Burst 5, All Allies, heal for Surge +4

[ ] Cure Light Wounds – Melee, Standard, Daily, target regains surge HP for free +5
[ ] Bastion of Health – Minor, Ranged 10, target can spend a healing surge +7

[ ] [ ] Healing Word – Minor, Close Burst 5, Heals for Surge and 2d6+4
[ ] Channel Divinity (Divine Fortune, Turn Undead)
[ ] Warforged Resolve – Encounter, Minor, Bloodied. Gain 10 Temp HP

Linguist – Dwarven, Elven and Giant
Jack of All Trades - +2 to Untrained Skills
Ritual Caster – Etc
Toughness - +5 HP
Skill Focus - +3 Diplomacy
Implement Expertise - +1 Attack
Pelor's Radiance - Feat grants Power

Gear - +2 Holy Symbol, +3 Chainmail with Resist 10 Lightning/Fire/Cold and +2 Defenses) (+9 AC, -1 Skills, -1 Speed), Mace (+2 Prof, 1d8), Light Shield (+1 AC and Reflex)

Niku

• MEAT
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2012, 03:38:45 PM »

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwKegGSWnVowSGd5ZzdBLWRWNzg

Tikka has been updated for level 14.  Things I haven't figured out how to edit in this stupid builder but I am too lethargic to figure out how to transfer elsewhere yet include a +2 to Arcana from intro mission bonus and Battle Song Expertise ( http://i.imgur.com/Fua2s.png ) instead of Implement Expertise.
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Bongo Bill

• Dinosaurcerer
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »

Doom told me to level Bertram up to 14, so I did.
...but is it art?

Malikial

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »

Doran is a Dwarven Cleric, he wants to build something that will last ages and stand the test of time. He wants to construct a place for people to live and thrive, were everyone can get the help they need and with hard work, the life they deserve. He does not like giving people who he feels do not deserve it hand outs, but if you are young, incapable or willing to work for your wages he is glad to assist you. (Sorry backstory/character goals is poopy, I don't know much about dwaves in gateway)

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »

Dwarves that can get into a mining outfit tend to be thrill-seekers due to the dangers of mining space rocks. Dwarves that build things in cities tend to be down-trodden due to a lack of a Mountainhome. Ennui and lack of overall goal in life is common in both types due to lack of a Mountainhome and accounts for the miserable grind of the builders and the suicidal recklessness of the miners. Only a few particular specimens like Firebrand have found any real drive and he was a former adventurer who became the biggest miner boss.

Malikial

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2012, 06:30:59 PM »

So! I will be a dwarf with purpose! Somehow he was born without the Ennui and lack of drive! His desire is to somehow harness the powers of Moradin and BUILD A FUCKING MOUNTAINHOME. How? DWARFINESS. His overreaching goal is to do something basically impossible, but he'll still try, because he's a god damn dwarf.

Bongo Bill

• Dinosaurcerer
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »

You realize that you are describing R^2's character exactly, don't you?
...but is it art?

Malikial

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2012, 06:36:21 PM »

Think warhammer 40K spaceship, only the size of a mountain, looks like a mountain, and is full of dwarves, ale and stoic dwarfiness. This is Doran's dream! Hey, no one is saying we're not gonna work together.

Malikial

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »

Changed Doran a bit, he's got some different items. Crashing hammer makes it a ranged weapon too, So traded dwarven throwers for Strikebacks. He's updated on the posted PDF

sentrygun

• let's adventure~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2012, 05:32:50 PM »

Updated Attica and Ilex, though Attica's weird ring isn't factored in, nor are certain resists on either of them.

king of no pants

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2012, 05:12:18 PM »

Updated Meran.

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2012, 06:13:11 PM »

Mr. Pembrook is off in his own thread, divorced from the proceedings dividing the rest of the party into neat little weeks, so he levels up pretty much out of the blue.

Mr. Pembrook is so much fun to play you guys

Changes:
1/2 level now equals 7, giving typical across-the-board bonuses
+1 WIS (bonus now +2), +1 STR (bonus now +0)
New Feat: Agile Athlete (when making an Acrobatics/Athletics check, roll twice and use the higher die)
Rules clarification: You can only take one multiclass feat! Mr. Pembrook loses some encounter powers as he switches feats to the more rules-friendly Skill Training set.

---

Steiner Barnabas Melville Pembrook
Fay Corgi Rogue 14, Jack-of-All-Trades
Size S, age 43, gender M, height 3', weight 30#, unaligned, prays to Ioun or Avandra

STR 10
CON 13
DEX 20
INT 18
WIS 14
CHA 16

AC 27 (ranged attacks from 5+ squares are at -5 to hit)
Fort 20, Ref 27, Will 22

Speed 5/7
Passive Insight 26, Passive Perception 26, Low-Light Vision
Languages: Common, Canine, (Supernal, Abyssal via item) (can read any language via item)

HP 90
Bloodied 45
Surge Value 23, 7/day

---

Racial features:
Occasional Quadruped: Can push/pull/drag 25% more weight by STR
Guard Dog: +5 to saves vs. Fear

Class/Path features:
Sneak Attack: +3d6 damage vs. CA targets
First Strike: CA vs. opponents who haven't yet moved
Cunning Sneak: No penalty to Stealth checks for moving more than 2 squares. Stealth penalty for running is -5. Moving at least 3 squares allows a Stealth check to hide if there is any cover or concealment.
Sharpshooter Talent: +1 to hit with crossbows. Bonus feat: Far Shot
Dabbler: +2 to all skill checks
Expert Assault: When spending an action point, +5 to all skill checks UEOT

---

Skills: (+7 level, +2 Dabbler to all)
+16 Acrobatics (+5 Dex, +2 item)
+18 Arcana (+4 Int, trained)
+11 Athletics (+2 item)
+22 Bluff (+3 Cha, +2 racial, +3 item, trained)
+20 Diplomacy (+3 Cha, +3 item, trained)
+11 Dungeoneering (+2 Wis)
+10 Endurance (+1 Con)
+11 Heal (+2 Wis)
+18 History (+4 Int, trained)
+16 Insight (+2 Wis, trained)
+12 Intimidate (+3 Cha)
+18 Nature (+2 Wis, +2 racial, trained)
+16 Perception (+2 Wis, trained)
+18 Religion (+4 Int, trained)
+21 Stealth (+5 Dex, +2 item, trained)
+17 Streetwise (+3 Cha, trained)
+19 Thievery (+5 Dex, trained)

---

Feats:
Far Shot - Increase range of missiles by 5. (Hand Xbow: 15/25)
Two-Fisted Shooter - Hand Xbow is an off-hand weapon. Reloads as a free action.
Ritual Caster
Weapon Expertise: Hand Xbows - +2 to hit
Multiclass: Wizard (trained in Arcana, gain Magic Missile as encounter power)
Skill Training: Nature
Skill Training: Diplomacy
Skill Training: Religion
Skill Training: History
Agile Athlete: Roll all Athletics/Acrobatics checks twice, take higher result.

---

Magic items unchanged

---

Powers: Lose Hunter's Quarry, Inspiring Word, Flurry of Blows, Memory Hole encounter powers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6