Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ultra Loot '13: Arcade Edition  (Read 4349 times)

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
Re: Ultra Loot '13: Arcade Edition
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2014, 05:05:25 AM »

Ooh, another mysterious package has arrived!

I could never figure it out, but this turned out to be from Lyrai!

Behold the box, opened!

The contents: part 1! (Since I already had a copy of Kingdom Hearts, I may have included that in one of the packages I sent out...)

The contents: part 2!

Lyrai, you completely put my packages to shame, and I can only hope my fellas find something in those boxes that will entertain as much as your gifts will be entertaining me. I've got a lot of reading, watching, and playing to do!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Zaratustra

• what
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Zaratustra Productions
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2014, 07:52:39 AM »

:8D:

Zach

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »

Hooray! Hooray! Here comes the gift train! Who could be driving it today?

It's jsnlxndrlv, who I've just discovered isn't a collection of keyboard scrambles, an atbash, or something of that ilk. Very clever! Now, what's that coming into view? Why, it's the first station! The first gift! The first seal, broken.

Ding ding! There was a thoughtful note along with this picture (or was it a treasure map?), but it didn't lend itself to photography. I'll be seeing where it leads me later. This art, however, leads straight on to stop #2, Christmas II: The Sequel.

This tiny gun is advertised to shoot 75 feet. My apartment isn't large enough to test this, and the wind would steal any darts I took outside. I can neither confirm nor deny they hurt when shot point blank at one's arms.

Totoro (not included) is pleased with his new gifts! I'll play them for him though, on account of the fuzzy paws. My post-Christmas present drought is over!

How did you know I was in desperate need of a Totoro fort? I have a good feeling.

I can only hope my fellas find something in those boxes that will entertain as much as your gifts will be entertaining me.
No worries there. Have a happy Januarymas!

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 05:25:21 AM »

Oh, awesome! I overlooked this before. The PM I just sent you still stands, though!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.
Pages: 1 2 [3]