Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fantasy Earth Zero  (Read 3044 times)

Envy

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Earth Zero
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 09:49:04 PM »

So we have been talking alot about some stuff. Mostly switching nation. I'm now part of Cesendrea sheerly for the fact the community seems far less retarded yet were not the most powerful nation perhaps tied for second best. Albirieo as my usual moniker.

Beat Bandit

• be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 06:59:40 AM »

I'm starting again too, now my main is Lennox, and I'm a part of Cesendrea with Envy.

T all the people that downloaded it then read the thread and turned away: The game isn't that bad. It has a lot of really frustrating parts, most of which you get over if you make it out of the tutorial, a lot more of which will be solved by being part of a not shite nation.

This is a game where a handful of competent players that actually work as a team can determine the outcome of wars, and it'd be cool to see more Bronto people so we can do that (you too, Torgo).

Envy

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 08:42:50 AM »

Yeah it gets much better I realised. I take back most of the control complaints.. It just took alot of adjusting since it's not as polished yet but apparently it gets much better later on in updates?
Pages: 1 [2]