Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Vampires Vs Werewolves VII: Advent Wolfpire  (Read 35835 times)

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolves VII: Advent Wolfpire
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2010, 04:42:03 PM »

Wait one second.  How would I know that Kazz is up to something besides plotting baring all?

Either case, this is still the first round.  Only the oracle knows what's up.

I really am rescinding becaus Kazz has actually said something in character and has a good track record of not going silent and not being risk-averse.  It would be a shame to lynch him, anyone who is talking in the open (such as the lot of you who are breaking your knives out), and by that extension:  Me. 

For the first round, all we can do is throw a dart.  Why not throw it at one who will not only be harder to pick off because of his silence, and by extension less fun?  I do remind you of our last round of VvW where seeing no good way out of a bad show for the innos, I turned it into a climatic fest where I was at least able to take out the head vampire and his number two (and the head wolf by proxy). 

No, don't vote for me until you know I'm being suspicious.  Vote for someone that will be less entertaining.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »

Wait one second.  How would I know that Kazz is up to something besides plotting baring all?

Well, you two could be wolves. or vampires. That's sort of the point of the game.

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way I would know if Kazz was a werewolf would be if I was an Oracle.

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2010, 06:18:47 PM »

Lady Duke is too silent for my tastes, speaking of those who choose the shadows..

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2010, 06:26:06 PM »

Rufus dicided he could not really justify not voting for Lady Duke, dued to her suspicious silense.  He rigretted this dicision but still stood by it, as a presedent should do with a heavy heart.

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2010, 06:32:12 PM »

I'm not changing my vote, but I am going to eat my own stupid foot if LD turns out to be our seer.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2010, 06:57:49 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way I would know if Kazz was a werewolf would be if I was an Oracle.

Pretty sure you're wrong. Or you're playing dumb. With the exception of the Devil, Antagonist players are typically told who their buddies are.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »

My boss is voting for Lady Duke, which means I should as well.

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2010, 07:19:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's the head honchos only who may or may not decide whom is on their side. 

Ah, I see your argument now and it is valid.  Pity that it isn't sound, despite how this guy is making that appear to be the case..

Romosome

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2010, 07:42:11 PM »

if I don't vote Lady Duke I probably won't get liver treats later

Smiler

• HOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »

SCD: Lyrai is just being in character.

Oh and Lady Duke just to get this over with I guess.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »

What is it, one vote left?

Sorry Lady Duke, but at least you're getting married!

MarsDragon

• NO FUCKS LEFT TO GIVE
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2010, 08:03:40 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's the head honchos only who may or may not decide whom is on their side. 

Ah, I see your argument now and it is valid.  Pity that it isn't sound, despite how this guy is making that appear to be the case..

Nothing in this post makes sense to me. Are you saying that only Dracula and the G. Wolf are told who their buddies are? The wolfpires know who's on their team. And it's a common enough strategy for the scum to vote for each other early on to reduce suspicion.

However, I think someone that was seriously trying that wouldn't break after a couple extra votes, especially not when LD was getting heat too. On the other hand, everyone knows the first day lynch is wild, so it's silly to rescind your vote for someone if they're about to get killed...unless you knew, for some reason, that you didn't want Kazz to die. Hmm.

McDohl

• Pika-boo
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2010, 08:14:40 PM »

From easily-recalled memory, Kazz is usually offed painfully early, and when he isn't killed, he's turned, and usually killed shortly thereafter.  It could be that a bunch of us are avoiding the vote for Kazz out of pity...which can be understandable.  It blows when you're the day 1 lynch/night 1 murder victim.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2010, 08:16:38 PM »

I'm not going to lynch LD until she has a chance to post.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2010, 08:20:50 PM »

Rufus examined his scortum.  It was round and wrinkly, like is soul.  Yet he could not ignore its contuors, the way it felt warm under the cold sad grip of his fingers.  Perhaps this was the way god intended us to live.

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

Mars you are right.  Everyone else is also right except me:  Wolves and Vamps know their own bretherin. 

I don't know what to believe in anymore...

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »

Quote from: Final Fantasy Wiki
Rufus Shinra (ルーファウス神羅, Rūfausu Shinra) is a character from Final Fantasy VII and one of the game's main antagonists. He acted as Vice President of the Shinra Corporation through Before Crisis and Crisis Core, and as President through most of Final Fantasy VII. He most likely gained the title due to the fact that he is President Shinra's son.
Tseng (ツォン, Tson) is the stern, no-nonsense, and sometimes temperamental leader of the Turks
The Turks (タークス Tākusu) is the unofficial nickname of the Investigation Sector of the General Affairs Department of the Shinra Electric Power Company in Final Fantasy VII.
Quote from: Smiler
Lyrai is just being in character

Lady Duke

• Shiny Ranger
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2010, 09:50:05 PM »

Just like to say that whoever was so excited to kill me should be highly suspect right now, since I might be the least threatening thing in the whole game.  Pretty silly, Newbie.

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »

Hey, I was just voting for you because you hadn't posted yet. Werewolf lives and dies on the willingness of its players to post. Speaking of which—and it may be too late for me to do this, but I'm going to try to anyway—I'd like to change my vote to Constantmean.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23