Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Free logo Thread - Unlimited Edition  (Read 3125 times)

the asshole you hate

• Marketing and
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Free logo Thread - Unlimited Edition
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 09:19:22 PM »

This is the TC STump Removal phase 1. I intentionally left the best looking stump above the typography in order to balance against the client immediately picking it. I wanted the client to take some time to inspect the other two and perhaps ask for a revision based on an element within one of the others, if he or she so chose. I did that because I wanted things like the contrast between the three in elemental principles to inspire perhaps new ideas, or inspire them to describe an envisioned revision that may have been much more aesthetically ideal.

I'm really happy with the grass I drew around the free clip art I dragged off this website I googled 'free clip art' in order to find. I made sure to read the disclaimer stating that I was allowed to use that stump in ANY WAY I wanted before I made sure that JUST IN CASE I was breaking copyright law, I changed it 35% or more with the grass in order to make it my own.
It was a fun visit. I hope someday someone figures out what I was saying in this post. Bye!

the asshole you hate

• Marketing and
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 06:19:47 AM »

Mock for a website priced at $3000. JD is helping me with the slicing and I'll be adding the content.
It was a fun visit. I hope someday someone figures out what I was saying in this post. Bye!

the asshole you hate

• Marketing and
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »

Zamora phase 3:

Pages: 1 [2]