Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: I Hate WoW!  (Read 25826 times)

Lady Duke

• Shiny Ranger
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate WoW!
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2010, 07:33:44 PM »

OH LOOK A SHINY

I don't even get what that has to do with him being wrong about what addiction is and isn't, Rico.  Let's keep on topic.

Norondor

• Where I'm at is: Fuck you, get shot
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2010, 07:34:47 PM »

i just remembered that i need to update my script. thanks.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »

OH LOOK A SHINY

I don't even get what that has to do with him being wrong about what addiction is and isn't, Rico.  Let's keep on topic.

cut it out already

Shinra is just terrified that he could ever be compared to his father

that's all this is about

Shinra

• Big Juicy Winners
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2010, 08:03:24 PM »

OH LOOK A SHINY

cut it out already

Shinra is just terrified that he could ever be compared to his father

that's all this is about

The point I was making in bringing him up is that I've seen what addiction looks like first hand. You can make all the shitty comments you want - as low as they are, it does not change the facts.

WoW has only severely affected my personal life in a negative way once, and I quit playing it immediately after that. I didn't start playing again for 8 months, and after that point I scaled back the amount I played and the amount of emotional investment I put into the game. I have since quit playing, again, due to lack of interest. These are not things an addict does. I resent the assumption that because I take part in something regularly that I am an addict, or anything like my father, and I really resent your simplification of the argument.

I get that you're trolling and just being a jerk, Kazz, but there's really limits as to what you can do and say. Invoking my dead father in the way that you did was really beyond the pale. If this is what discussions on this board are going to be like, I'm not interested in taking part in them.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »

Shinra, regardless of where you are right or wrong, the advice to stop invoking family or friends should probably go both ways.

Norondor

• Where I'm at is: Fuck you, get shot
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2010, 08:36:40 PM »

Well, as long as this thread has dropped all pretense of being any sort of debate on WoW and its merits or faults and is entirely about being ugly, might as well quit holding back... !

Now that my script has been updated to block all of Lady Duke's posts so that i no longer need to endure her effectively bottomless cuntishness, i can just go ahead and say "i fucking despise you. you and kazz deserve each other, stupid bitches that you are. i hope you both make each other truly miserable, though i'm sure none of us is that lucky."

Kazz, i get that you're a depressed talentless lardass but there's hardly any need to vent your frustration with your own horrible life on people who are making strides to distance themselves from their own troubled pasts. You should consider refocusing your energy into something you love, like sucking tim's dick on vent.

And Mongrel, i think it's time to say those special words that i really don't say often enough; "Shut the fuck up, for Christ's sake. You're not adding anything to the conversation, as usual."

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »

What does this button do?

JUSTIFICATION: If you're going to have it out with somebody on a personal level, take it up with them please.  Don't do it somewhere where I'll be gripped with the desire to grab you by the back of your head and grind your face into an unpaved road.

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2010, 08:48:57 PM »

Horray, the topic is locked.   Now no one's feelings can possibly get hurt.
"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2010, 10:31:17 PM »

i didn't call you an addict, shinra

i never even implied it

YOU are getting RIDICULOUSLY defensive

and YOU are the one who brought up your father

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2010, 10:35:03 PM »

also:

noro:

what

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »

oh for fuck's sake

i PM'd an apology to shinra last night and it never got sent

it's like the world is conspiring to make me look like a shitcake

at any rate i didn't mean any offense to anybody and i apologize for upsetting people.

i'm completely 100% done discussing this with anybody, for the rest of my life.  if anybody brings it up to me i'll ignore it.

topic relocked because troll threads are never a good fucking idea. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]