Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feedback Thread  (Read 6282 times)

Guild

• High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback Thread
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 01:00:05 PM »

tldr

NATION OF WHAT KICKS ASS

PS: I HOPE YOU ALL LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON FROM THIS - IF WHAT HAD CARED, WE WOULD HAVE PWNED YOU ALL

We owe 3rd to Defen.

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK TRANSPORTATION FOR BEING THE ONLY MEMBER OF OUR NATION TO HONESTLY NOT GIVE A FUCK

I hereby declare Transportation to be the new ruler of What. He is hereby given all rights to the nation, flag and future marketing endeavors involving the What name.

I DIDN'T EARN EITHER OF THOSE 'AWARDS' - CHECK YOUR NOTES, KIDS

1) I DID READ THE RULES. THEN I DISREGARDED THE RULES. IT'S WHAT MAKES MY ART SO AWESOME.

2) I AM NEVER A TWAT. YOU ARE A TWAT, TWAT.

And I didn't start bitching until bitching started earning people rewards ie the 3000 meter bitching thing and WOE points, just for future reference hint hint let me drop my context and just say don't reward whiners in the future it's never a good idea ever

We love you Doomers. Thanks so much for running this. You did a spectacular job. If it were fair, I would declare you the single winner of the entire event. At least give yourself the above-and-beyond achievement of excellence.

I think the olympics needs more 'free' games or to have the 'free' ones more heavily weighted. </brokebastard>

Miss Cat Ears

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »

This makes me think of Stimpy yelling after the wrestling match in Mad Dog Hoek.

Shinra

• Big Juicy Winners
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »

I'm just now realizing that if I had just joined two random events and jerked off, B.R.O.N.T.O would have taken first.

Though on the other hand, having it be that close and us having missed more events than the two leaders, just means we're that much more awesome.

And if the ogres had bothered to form a nation instead of wanting to save themselves the five seconds effort involved, they'd have beat you as well as us.

So you're equally pathetic.

The entire reason I didn't want to form a nation is because I wanted to show up entire nations full of nonparticipants.

If we would have had enough participation in the D&D contest to warrant me completing my entry I would have placed by myself.

Guild, re: free events, noone participated in those, so lol. We had four or five contests built around free games and only one of them ended up actually resulting in a table of victors, and only after Doom and I berated the boards for six days about it. Of those participants, only two actually bothered to give a real attempt at playing the game.

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »

Yeah the vast majority of events were free.

Also I can totally dig the Ogre Pride of beating up four people at once, it's just a super larf that if Shinra, Esperath and Kayin had joined together, they'd probably be sitting on the gold right now.

Or if I had kicked VGameT, or if Let's Play had kicked Fredward and taken any of the Ogres on.

Lawl, hindsight.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »

The entire reason I didn't want to form a nation is because I wanted to show up entire nations full of nonparticipants.

If we would have had enough participation in the D&D contest to warrant me completing my entry I would have placed by myself.

Guild, re: free events, noone participated in those, so lol. We had four or five contests built around free games and only one of them ended up actually resulting in a table of victors, and only after Doom and I berated the boards for six days about it. Of those participants, only two actually bothered to give a real attempt at playing the game.

This is delightful.

Also, you're referring to Nethack, right? Let's Speed was also "free."
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."
Pages: 1 2 [3]