Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Let's Play Frauction House  (Read 24432 times)

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Frauction House
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2010, 06:28:42 PM »

Not just any roguelike.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 14, 2010, 09:01:21 PM »

http://www.indiegames.com/play.php

Putting this here for later.
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

sei

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 22, 2010, 02:20:28 AM »

If Super Meat Boy isn't on the list yet, it should be.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2013, 02:31:43 PM »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Bitch, I will cut you.

Anyway, I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but I've been doing a Zelda 2 LP with my friend Retrobane. We picked it cause we wanted to do an awful game. There's 2 episodes up so far and we recorded a third tonight. They're on her channel instead of mine, so I thought I'd post 'em here. I haven't done this with any of the other new stuff I've recorded since I figure anyone who wants to see it is already subscribed to my channel? She also did an LP of this dogshit game called Ghost Master which you can watch!

Let's Play Zelda 2 with Frocto! - E01 - Doing lines of slimes.

Let's Play Zelda 2 with Frocto - E02 - A true display of professionalism

This game seriously stinks, hey.
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

François

• Huh.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 03, 2013, 01:38:41 AM »

I actually like it a lot, but I guess any Zelda game would appear terrible if you steadfastly refuse to explore! :whoops:

it takes like twenty seconds to walk from one end of the starting area to the other, and it took you half an hour to find the cave to the palace, which is visible if you go literally one tile off the beaten path

man i bet trying to follow a guide only slowed you down, and if it said you might want to stay in the beginning and grind, that is straight up terrible advice

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 03, 2013, 02:05:54 AM »

The guide being hilariously bad kinda added to the experience for me!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]