Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Maids in Space!  (Read 12572 times)

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Maids in Space!
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2013, 07:17:22 PM »

You arrive on the ship just in time to hear Commander Dan asking for any help with supplies, repairs or waking up the Maid in stasis in the medbay.

"We're just one ship, so our supplies are limited too. But I'll see what I can do about getting some of the systems back online. Though, I was under impression that the station was too far gone by this point... Please, show me where to get started, maybe there's something broken in the secondary systems that's keeping the maid from waking up."

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2013, 11:58:49 PM »

Gonna invite myself on board and use Cunning 3 to look over the systems myself, as well as the layout of the ship. Maybe go take a look at that comatose Maid as well.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2013, 08:33:41 AM »

"Let me take you to Sleeping Beauty first. This way, ladies."

Dan leads you through dark corridors lit by sparks from damaged panels. He forces a pair of doors apart manually. It's a large medbay. In the middle, a stasis pod glows with green light. Inside, a woman in a black and white maid uniform clutches a white rabbit, asleep.

"We've tried everything we can think of," says Dan, "but the pod controls don't respond."

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2013, 08:40:39 PM »

Becky taps on the front of the stasis pod. "Yo dude, wakeup call"

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2013, 08:47:50 PM »

"but the pod controls don't respond."

Shura ponders this a moment, then looks for an access hatch to the inner workings of the controls. Checking to see if they're even plugged in/have power and to see if there are any other faults. (Skill 2 to fiddle around with the electrical bits.)

"Ikora. Would you mind keeping eye on things out there, please? I am not a big fan of surprises."

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »

(Sorry guys, been busy. Game continues:)

The pod is fully working, just locked. But as you touch the front panel, it bleeps and the pod jolts open.

COMPUTER: "Female DNA detected. Opening pod doors."

The maid inside suddenly awakens and staggers out of the pod, coughing and spluttering. The white rabbit she's holding hops off into the corridor.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2013, 10:10:04 AM »

"Wakeup calls always work"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]