Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [D20 Future one-shot] Fragmented Sectors 2380 (IT)  (Read 2700 times)

Doom

• ~run liek a wind~
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: [D20 Future one-shot] Fragmented Sectors 2380 (IT)
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »

Hey nerds gen for this game.

Rolled my Wealth on the Rynworld log.

2d4

2d4
2 + 2 = 4

I'm a Doctor!

<Doomykins> http://doom.pyoko.org/FutureD20Guy.txt it's hideous but I got all my numbers. My dude's a disillusioned middle-aged hardass doctor guy who only really cares for drink and cards and saving lives, etc.
<Doomykins> You know, Chaotic Neutral with a side of Hippocratic Good
<Doomykins> I figure this setting lends itself to corporate overlords who don't give a shit about how many miners die as long as stuff gets mined
<Doomykins> So I can heal and make healables well, talk my way through pretty good, and if push comes to shove, shoot a guy. Otherwise not gonna do much with my fists or my feet

Feroce

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 12:50:45 AM »

I'll look forward to working with you then. My character is also a doctor, different specialization though, he'll be going into building/repairing/installing cybernetics, rather than healing people's squishy bits.

Very different personality too, fresh out of university (Give a few years maybe) and introverted.

Stush

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 02:48:37 AM »

I've got a character too now, except for a name and equipment isn't totally finalised.

My character is a Structural engineer, went to university with Feroce's character, I don't really have her all worked out, but we've got the sheet done, mostly!

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 05:49:38 AM »

Only two complete character sheets submitted. I'll shelve this game for now, and perhaps come back to it at a later date.

Meanwhile, signups are continually open for Maids in Space.
Pages: 1 [2]