Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Suicide Club!  (Read 27136 times)

inyandep

• the black cat of ILL OMEN
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Suicide Club!
« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2010, 10:33:17 PM »

essentially people on this forum don't even like themselves and attempting to mould yourself to fit in with others, which i don't know why i mentioned because you seemed to just totally skip that step and just moved straight into being an ever-present force that can only be delayed, never removed, along the lines of say bedbugs or syphilis

is either stop caring about what people here think and roll with the punches or seriously honestly just go away and hang out with other people who do not openly loathe you because it is mentally unhealthy and you end up fashioning paper-thin justifications for being a worthless fucksot. i call that the dogstar route and it's just not a good route ok

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
hey kayin hugs and kisses

patito

• kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 09, 2010, 10:46:58 PM »

I'm sorry cyanprime, it's not you it's us. It's just there's a lot happening in our lives and I think it's time to move on. But there's plenty of forums on the internet, so I'm sure you'll find one that's the right one for you someday.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2010, 04:58:26 AM »

I don't think I could so confidently guess my best friend's life problems/solutions/psychosis/more problems and I know him personally.

Which reminds me: go buy Rosencrantz a beer.

hey kayin hugs and kisses

S-stupid psyker....

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2010, 08:52:44 AM »

I think I basically wasn't around when all this got started. I barely remember dude at all. But now I've read some of this stuff and have come to understand why he's so universally reviled.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 10, 2010, 09:12:03 AM »

I think that at this point it should be pretty clear that the kid is pretty significantly mentally ill and his ability to meaningfully interact with other people is frequently limited.

He may appear "high-functioning" and can pass for normal briefly, but it doesn't change the fact that you guys are going back and forth with a person who has only avoided the fate of a homeless derelict thanks to a startlingly huge quantity of medication.

We can post concern-trolls and instruction manuals all we want but he's not going to "get it". Either let him post in peace and deal with/ignore the inevitable :hurr: or just ban him, but let's just be done with it.

yeoz

• Tested
    • View Profile
    • youtuuuube
« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2010, 09:14:46 AM »

Sorry about that. ACtually it was a clever plan to guilt you all into trying my whatever the fuck it was at the time.
This is not a heartfelt apology at all. It's more "explaining away my behaviour" than 'apologizing' here. I'm pretty close to saying it was done along the lines of "Let's see how much more action I can get out of this". Maybe you guys are being played. I don't know.

Needless to say it didn't work, and I probably should go around abusing peoples feelings like that.
That is quite the typo. Freudian slip? *snrk*

Anyway I've been seeing a therapist for about a year now. and I've been getting help from being on meds. First it was Zoloft, and seraquil, now it's trazadone, abilify, and citalopram.
Speaking from personal experience, no one pulls the suicide threat stunt for for trivial shit, and I hope you are able to work your way through whatever problems you have with your therapist. (Except obvious trolls, but that's another matter.) But, an environment where people are openly hostile to you because of your prior actions is most certainly not the right place to start any healing. Continue seeing your therapist. There obviously is much more work that needs to be done. I wish you well in that regard at least.

I just wanted to tell you all I moved, and this was the best thread to do it in.
This is in no way the best thread to bring that up. All you've done is bring up stuff that no one really wants to revisit. And it doesn't feel like an honest/genuine apology at all. Should've been left well alone.

Apparently though according to him he was actually consciously doing something manipulative and selfish.
He is *still* doing this. Stop feeding the troll folks!

inyandep

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2010, 09:26:11 AM »

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2010, 09:29:34 AM »

instruction manuals

I didn't post that for him
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

megaman10

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2010, 09:31:49 AM »

Okay, I am sorry, heartfeltingly sorry. I was feeling down and did something stupid, but I got banned for it and still have yet to get my CyanPrime account back, so why all the butthurt? I would be a lot more sorry right now if I didn't get banned for it, but I did, so I look at it as I did my time, so get off my ass.

Maybe if you would quit attacking me to make up for your own inscureities for fun you'd see how unfair this is. It's not like I tried to fuck up Thad's job, or had a different opinion than Sharkey.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 10, 2010, 09:40:59 AM »

Dude, just stop fishing for attention. Stop making useless threads in which everything is invariably about you and how great you are and how much we should praise you. Stop feeling persecuted, because nobody's out to get you. Don't be sorry, just make small, unfunny jokes in other threads that don't draw attention to how much of a slimy fuck you really are, and you'll find people generally more tolerant of you, slowly but inevitably.

TA

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 10, 2010, 10:00:32 AM »

Okay, I am sorry, heartfeltingly sorry. I was feeling down and did something stupid, but I got banned for it and still have yet to get my CyanPrime account back, so why all the butthurt? I would be a lot more sorry right now if I didn't get banned for it, but I did, so I look at it as I did my time, so get off my ass.

Maybe if you would quit attacking me to make up for your own inscureities for fun you'd see how unfair this is. It's not like I tried to fuck up Thad's job, or had a different opinion than Sharkey.

See, this?  This is not you being sorry.  This is you being a sleazy piece of shit who's too stupid to be manipulative, thinking that saying you're sorry will win some sort of good graces.  Fix your shit or get the fuck out, because the person you are is unlikeable.

And quit trying to make it out like this has to do with you deciding you should be gay.  Baseless accusations of homophobia aren't exactly an endearing quality.
Do you understand how terrifying the words “vibrating strap on” are for an asexual? That’s like saying “the holocaust” to a Jew.

Niku

• MEAT
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 10, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »

:tl;dr:
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

inyandep

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »

Dude, just stop fishing for attention. Stop making useless threads in which everything is invariably about you and how great you are and how much we should praise you. Stop feeling persecuted, because nobody's out to get you. Don't be sorry, just make small, unfunny jokes in other threads that don't draw attention to how much of a slimy fuck you really are, and you'll find people generally more tolerant of you, slowly but inevitably.
ding ding ding

just make an effort to spell correctly when you make a passive-aggressive insult 'joke' stop living under a bridge and charging people tolls if you want to be accepted

unless that is what you want. but the troll toll seems to be repeated bannings

oh also are you gay or bi because i want to make it clear that if i call you a whiny faggot it's in no way making a value judgment on your sexuality because whatever turns you on is perfectly cool and also irrelevant to how repugnant you are

TA

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 10, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »

oh also are you gay or bi because i want to make it clear that if i call you a whiny faggot it's in no way making a value judgment on your sexuality because whatever turns you on is perfectly cool and also irrelevant to how repugnant you are

He decided that he should be because women all hated him.  He hasn't clued into the fact that men all hate him too.
Do you understand how terrifying the words “vibrating strap on” are for an asexual? That’s like saying “the holocaust” to a Jew.

François

• Huh.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 10, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »

don't say that, he'll find a way to reproduce by mitosis and then everyone is fucked forever

Lottel

• You know that's right
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 10, 2010, 10:20:11 AM »

He hasn't clued into the fact that men all hate him too.
http://prime.programming-designs.com/php/randmgsname.php

DA FUCK IS DIS SHIT?
This is exactly what we mean by fishing for attention.
Stop it!
If you want to make your stuff known, make a thread and/or put it in your sig.
Don't be a double dipshit

Lottel

• You know that's right
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 10, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »

It's kind of the deal around here.
See the giant ass sigs everywhere?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17