Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Poll

Normal Or Advanced Bosses?

Normal
- 0 (0%)
Advanced
- 1 (20%)
Little Knytt Little Knytt Little Knytt Little Knytt
- 0 (0%)
You're A Dick God Of Fire
- 3 (60%)
Knytt Sucks
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3  (Read 6950 times)

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3
« on: August 11, 2013, 07:39:16 AM »

Hi, I'm Frocto. You may remember me from such LPs as Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse and Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 2. Well, sometimes two Knorpses aren't enough and a good, hard man deserves a good, hard Knorpse, so we've got the hardest one yet to play around with. It's been a long time coming, but thanks to the efforts of some very wonderful and talented people, it's here! #wow #woah

I decided to do something a little different this time around, hopefully it won't suck! I'd like very much to livestream some gameplay on a Justin.tv account I've set up just for this, and, MUCH more importantly, recruit you wonderful people to come along and chat to me on Skype while I'm playing. This is for two reasons: First, since I'm under the impression this game is a total dick to the face that I'm going to die a lot in, I'd like to have some chatter going on to distract the viewer of the LP from how bad I am at the game. Second, Knorpse has been going for a long time and it's a big part of our history, I'd love to dig in to that. If anyone who worked on this actual game could join the Skype calls and offer insight on their or other people's areas, that would also be incredibly awesome! Keep in mind I don't mean telling me how to beat stuff, I don't want a single spoiler!

Anyway, I'll be finalizing the details up soon, but here's the basic idea of how this is gonna work!

1. You guys will Notify yourselves of when this thread has been updated, so you'll receive an e-mail when I post in it.
2. I'll post in here or say something in #finalfight when I spontaneously decide to start streaming. Fuck setting a time/date, seriously. If we can get people to come watch, that's great, otherwise I will go it alone!
3. If there is need of a Skype call, someone other than me will set it up and manage it while I'm playing, so you can add people on the fly as we play, since I'll clearly be focussed on saving the Juni kingdom and all.

I'll probably be doing something midway through this week, between Tuesday and Thursday... I figure this will either be awesome or terrible, but probably good television either way!

"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
Re: Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 08:13:42 AM »

I am interested in this! I will watch/participate as my time allows; I have work between the hours of 12:30 and 22:00 GMT on M-Fri. I have an exercise obligation from 23:00 GMT Wednesday until 0:30 GMT Thursday. I have set up notifications for myself, but if somebody wanted to text me at 316-371-2154 when this stuff is happening, I'd be more likely to notice. Skype is good for me, though!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »

If I were to skype, I'd probably just cackle with sadistic delight.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »

Okay, I am gonna kick this shit off. It is probably well past most of your bedtimes, but I'll start earlier next time!
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »

omg link pls

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 11:18:26 PM »

...please tell me that you're not only streaming this, but that you or somebody else is recording your playthrough as well?
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 11:26:44 PM »

I am recording, yes. And I'm going to be streaming for about an hour or more in... roughly 30 minutes from now!

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 03:12:46 AM »

Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3 Episode 1

Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3 Episode 2

Kazz was nice enough to join us for episode 3, although he is a bit on the quiet side due to some sound issues, which I should have fixed for next time. Hopefully we can get even more people for bonus commentary next time!

Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3 Episode 3 A

Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3 Episode 3 B

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 10:00:38 AM »

Restart is Ctrl+R!
Signature:

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 02:53:37 AM »

Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse Episode 6 G

That's all for now! If you couldn't tell from my comments in the videos, I am pretty much blown away by how F A S T this game got hard, since EK2 kinda eased you into the insanity way more slowly. That said, it's not unwelcome! How far into the game am I, anyway? I'd guessss 2/3s personally, so if you want to do guest commentary and haven't yet, please get in touch SOON!

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 08:45:19 AM »

my god these videos are amazing

Frocto I love you

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 12:36:13 PM »

but seriously Frocto you are a saint for putting up with my ridiculous sadistic shit

and all of your guest commentators are amazing

I want them all in the same video

With Kabbage talking like Kazz's dog the entire time

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »

Yeah, I've really been trying to get multiple peeps at once, that was my original goal, but scheduling can be pretty hard!

yyler

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »

I still wanna commentate with you if possible.

Can't believe how hard you made some of my mushroom area just by forgetting the umbrella, wow.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 09:34:33 AM »

yyler + frocto + kabbage + stush + kazz would literally end the world

there would be nothing left to look forward to

everyone would just pack up and go home

Zaratustra

• what
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Zaratustra Productions
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 09:42:08 AM »

Can't believe how hard you made some of my mushroom area

:suave:

yyler

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 10:07:52 AM »

Frocto I have next Monday off and can do this all day with you if you like -- that's California Monday, I don't know what kind of fucked up Monday you have in Australia. I wanna be around to commentate on the end game stuff if possible. I wouldn't put off LPing this for me but if you still have gaming to do by then, let's fuckin chat online
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5