Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Poll

Normal Or Advanced Bosses?

Normal
- 0 (0%)
Advanced
- 1 (20%)
Little Knytt Little Knytt Little Knytt Little Knytt
- 0 (0%)
You're A Dick God Of Fire
- 3 (60%)
Knytt Sucks
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3  (Read 6950 times)

Smiler

• HOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Exquisite Knorpse 3
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 04:27:53 PM »

I'll try to be around again as well.

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2013, 06:13:33 PM »

[years pass]

[Duke Nukem: Fivel Goes West comes out]

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »

oh god all is lost

sei

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »

:;_;:

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 08:00:48 PM »

Here's a list of things that were lost from the original recording of Episode 7.

1. Obviously: much more natural responses to things like [spoiler]Apocalypse 2 and Rap Is A Man's Soul [/spoiler]coming on, things like that. I'm sorry, Friday, they were genius. ;_;
2. I got stuck on some rooms for waaaay longer, in particular Bongo's area and the room with all the faggot bouncers and the room with the single blocks with spikes on top/bottom.
3. I tried the optional areas a lot more before I realized what they were. I assumed the first laser umbrella maze was only 2 rooms and was honestly kind of horrified/sickened when I beat both and realized there was a third room!
4. About... ohh... an hour of pain and suffering? Having done the whole level beforehand really helped since, as Niku pointed out, you can really get Knytt rooms down to pure muscle memory and do them flawlessly after the first successful attempt, which is entirely due to Knytt's engine being solid as a rock.
5. Yyler. The thing that will be most missed from that recording, playing a game like this with Yyler watching is quite an experience. Imagine Smiler's sarcasm and abuse turned up to 11 and you have a pretty good frame of reference, interspersed with comments about how he skipped these bits. He's the kind of guy who will unrepetently and eagerly tell you you're a sack of shit to his face and mean it. God bless, the world is lesser for your parts being lost.
6. General bitching at Zara and Friday. We call 'em the Terrible Twins [spoiler]and that's just Friday's chest[/spoiler].
7. Seriously, a LOOOOT of bitching at Zara. His area is a fucking coding abomination.
8. The correct pronunciation of Yyler.
9. A rather lengthy section of jumping into lasers over and over in BongoBill's level while Smiler said, "Watch out for the lasers" on repeat.
10. I had a way harder time with Yyler's Donkey Kong Country area and also he and Niku got into an argument about the qualities of that series. I remember dying like 10 times on the last screen before Yyler just broke down and told me you could beat it just by holding right.

Also, still undecided about whether or not I should do Legion solo or with pals.
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Niku

• MEAT
  • Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 02:43:08 AM »

frocto

frocto you fucked it all up again

how could you

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

is it me and smiler do you hate us
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 03:08:10 AM »

This LP is under quarantine. Shut it down! SHUT IT DOOOOWN
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 03:18:26 AM »

Like tears in the rain...

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 03:23:37 AM »

;_;7

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2013, 03:27:22 AM »

I guess you could say this LP is

going

going

Bakugan.

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 03:31:41 AM »

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2013, 06:19:18 AM »

There's no reason to do the Boss Rush on advanced if you don't have both the red and yellow keys from earlier.

Normal is my vote, but you should do it with the whole gang.

p.s. Kabbage voice acting made me cry too

p.p.s. god i love these videos

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2013, 01:58:04 AM »

Okay, who wants to do the last one of these (hopefully) Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

Esperath

• chesse nab
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2013, 02:05:42 AM »

hahahaha, last

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2013, 08:15:37 AM »

You're close, but the 20-25 non-death blathers at you screens that remain are all boss screens.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2013, 08:26:53 AM »

20-25 bosses

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2013, 08:37:23 AM »

It's not as bad as it sounds. (Though it's still pretty bad.)

I believe in you! Frocto! For justice!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5