Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: ThingV  (Read 11925 times)

Bernard Mahamud

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: ThingV
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 04:26:30 PM »

I also wanted to vote for Bakari, but Garcia's right, why should we let  Guzman tell us what to do?

Russo

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 04:42:42 PM »

Yeah. I also suggest we confine tomorrow's tests to the people who voted Bakari today (excluding myself, el oh el) because it's likely the Aliens saw that a human was being tested (assuming Bakari is indeed human) and jumped on. Look for people who voted 3rd and 4th.

(That would be Garcia and Zhang. As Garcia was tested human today, we can cross him off the list. I'd look at Zhang, Russo, and Schmidt.)

This isn't a bad strategy, but I feel like it's more useful to use the vote to get quiet people like Moreau and Saito chatting.

Baccari Rambo

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »

If I didn't hit the necessary votes (I did) and the game is continuing (it's not) I'll change my vote to Grabowski now. Why, at this point, would anyone defend anyone? Unless they were on a team and knew it.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 06:41:59 PM »

Bakari hit 7 votes back on page 2, sorry.

A hole is drilled into his forehead, and his brain cavity is filled with a mixture of corn flakes and searing plasma.

This process reveals the fact that Bakari is Human.

Night 1 begins.

Garcia

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »

Guzman

Friday

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »

A hole is drilled into his forehead, and his brain cavity is filled with a mixture of corn flakes and searing plasma.

They're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Zhang

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2012, 11:28:50 AM »

I feer gleat shame.

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »

The night is silent.

However, in the early morning, you are all awakened by a loud thud.  There's a giftwrapped box with a sparkling bow on it at the bottom of your laundry chute.

Tearing it open gleefully, you find a box of grenades.  Guzman reaches in, grabs one, then bursts into flame and dies.  He was a Human who had a Grenade.

"Oh my Fuck!" shouts everybody in unison.  Clearly one of the flamers was playing a sneaky trick.  Also the flamethrowers themselves are oddly easy to conceal.

Meanwhile, the Council sends you a fax:

* REDDER ALERT *

It seems that the extraterrestrials have the ability to gain control of additional humans in the vicinity of one who is already enslaved.  Sorry if we left that bit out last time.  Hope all is going dandy!

XOXO The Council :-]

---

Day 2 begins.

Bakari
Cohen
Garcia
Grabowski
Mahamud
Moreau
Russo
Saito
Schmidt
Young
Zhang

Guzman was a human with a grenade.  (Flamed Night 1)

11 soldiers remain.

It takes 6 votes to test someone.  Mahamud has the extra test today.

Baccari Rambo

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »

Off to a rousing start, I guess.

Can we test Grabowski?

Grabowski

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2012, 08:04:33 PM »

So you want to test me for defending Guzman, who was innocent. I like the idea of testing people who voted for you better.

Garcia

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2012, 11:00:54 PM »

Russo

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2012, 11:21:07 PM »

Zhang, Me, and Schmidt are good choices for the extra test, Mahamud. Just make sure you use it before too much time is up.

Schmidt

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 03:49:57 AM »

So you want to test me for defending Guzman, who was innocent. I like the idea of testing people who voted for you better.

Awful fucking defensive over a test, aren't you.

Bernard Mahamud

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 09:39:12 AM »

This situation reminds me of a book I wrote. This Rabbi in training tries to find someone to marry by picking names out a barrel. Obviously, this means the thing is a JEW. I'll likely test Grabowski. If anyone objects, speak up now.

Cohen

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »

Sheems to me like there'sh shome kind of rivalry between Shchmidt and Grabowshhhhhhhhhhki! Sure as Trolls have rocksh in their headsh, one of 'em'sh a monshter and the other'sh a rube! If we find out one of 'em'sh a demon, then the other'sh in the clear, right, lads?

Bloody Hell, where're me falshe teeth?

Schmidt

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 12:58:38 PM »

Sheems to me like there'sh shome kind of rivalry between Shchmidt and Grabowshhhhhhhhhhki! Sure as Trolls have rocksh in their headsh, one of 'em'sh a monshter and the other'sh a rube! If we find out one of 'em'sh a demon, then the other'sh in the clear, right, lads?

Bloody Hell, where're me falshe teeth?

There's no tension between anyone - until now - just some motherfuckers calling other motherfuckers out on suspicious behavior and the original motherfuckers not rising to defend themselves. Which doesn't make other motherfuckers sleep well at night but then you've got some serious Wine problems so motherfuckers are just going to set that to the side for a while. Really ponder that motherfucking wine for a bit.

But you know what's even more suspicious than getting uppity about a scan that won't kill you if you're innocent? Motherfuckers inventing rivalries out of nothing to get one, possibly two scans pushed through. Because those motherfuckers pushing shitty scan targets probably know who the Things actually are. I'm implying you might be a Thing there, motherfucker. That is some weak sauce fucking sleuthing there, Cohen, and I'd kindly suggest you suck alien cock in hellllll.

Zhang

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 01:32:25 PM »

Rike yin and yang, we must wolk togethel instead of pulsuing pointress livarlies that wirr gualantee the arien menace kirrs us arr.  I think Belnald should test Glabowski befole we jump to any mole concrusions.

Grabowski

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »

Being tested won't hurt me, but it will hurt the innocents. Every test that doesn't catch an alien is a missed opportunity, especially now that we've lost one of our grenades.

I like Russo's idea of using the vote to get Moreau and Saito talking.

Russo

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »

Moreau speak up. Speak up.

Moreau

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »

Bark bark.
Sorry. I check the thread and am following everything; it's just laziness preventing me from opening another instance.
If it helps, I am all for testing Grabowski. He seems awfully defensive and quick to backlash.
I'll be sure to talk more for you guys.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9