Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Wolf MD - See the first post for details!  (Read 7282 times)

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
Re: Wolf MD - Day 1
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 09:24:03 PM »

I'd jump on Frocto to expedite things, but after what happened in Zero Wolf, I think we should threaten the lurkers into activity before turning on the obvious suspects. I don't want to lose, but I really don't want the game to die. Guild can prod all he likes, but if everybody surviving loses interest altogether, the game is toast.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »

Pffft just jump on me I got flattened in the last two werewolf games see if I care

MAN HOW ABOUT THAT GAME WHERE I WAS A FUCKING SEER AND I GOT KILLED TURN 1

:8D:

seriously though, you guys should find a better reason to lynch someone than "he's annoying"
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »

unless it's guild lawl
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Guild

• Board Moderator
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »

:sadpanda:

Envy

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 10:27:54 PM »

If this were certainly a dream we would all be flying with our head's in our asses. However I see none of that so don't act like you are and fly off the handle.

Lunartick

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:57 AM »

Assuming Guild doesn't want to fuck with us and assigned roles to characters based on logic rather than fucky-uppy-ness of our minds, it's probably safe to say that Envy (House) isn't the Baner, nor one of the Lovers (unless with Cameron but that was ages ago), nor one of the vanillas.
It may also be logical that the patients are the Werewolfs, if Guild (like most fans) is completely orgasmic about House and totally wants anything he wants; to be left alone by annoying patients' sentiments.

Assuming Guild does want to fuck with us, he will succeed indeed.

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 06:09:04 AM »

Also Jesus Christ why is the first google search for House Wilson a LiveJournal slash community. I just wanted an appropriate avatar for the game.

Also, Guild, you said no post editing, but how do you feel about post deletion?

I'm scared...

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 06:23:05 AM »

THIS GAME IS NOT STAGNATED ENOUGH

WHO WANTS MY BANK DETAILS

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 06:43:25 AM »

God, not editing posts is a bitch. Anyway, if there's two wolves, then you can find them in the three people voting for me. A bandwagon this early? Not fucking likely. I figure it's SCD and O Hak, personally.

Anyway, you'll note everyone else has only ONE vote for them! Coincidence? Fuck off! WOLVES ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING

I would threaten dump my vote on someone who has no votes, but I already did that. Soooo... Who should I vote for? I don't care if you guys don't believe me THIS turn, but you sure as fuck will later.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 07:27:37 AM »

A bandwagon this early? Not fucking likely. I figure it's SCD and O Hak, personally.

Uh, check yo'self, dude. You've jumped onto two bandwagons and the first day hasn't even started.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 08:00:43 AM »

I just wanted to be cool and bandwagon like O. Hakubi :(

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 08:07:25 AM »

Looking more and more guilty by the second there, disease-bearer..

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 08:10:42 AM »

I'm really not, actually. I am just not taking this terribly seriously.

If you DO want to lynch a bandwagoner, go ahead and do in Hakubi. That's what I've been saying since the start of the game. He's a goddamn gay werewolf and he bandwagoned DIRECTLY after you said bandwagonning was a werewolf activity. Open your eyes for a second.

Lunartick

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 08:33:45 AM »

:wat:

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 08:43:30 AM »

This is what happens when I can't edit posts  :sadpanda:

REPLACE NOT TAKING SERIOUSLY WITH BURNT OUT ON

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 09:37:49 AM »

Transportation and Kayma still haven't posted. Once they have, then we can get this party started.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Kayma

• kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/kayma
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 09:46:05 AM »

I wanna be Monk. Can I be Monk? I've seen Monk.

Voting Frocto. He couldn't possibly be the seer in this game too, right?

But seriously, Frocto, you seem a bit on edge. Maybe you should lie down...

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »

Let's kill Frocto, but tomorrow I'm going to vote for Transportation until he posts in the thread.
Signature:

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 09:51:48 AM »

Despite my joke on the last page I like Wolf and don't want to see the burnout recovery time last as short as possible, so I'm just going to endeavor to end this game in its entirety as fast as I can.

Frocto.  Push little bandwagon.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Excellent.  Sorry, guy.

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

Man, I have the worst luck. How am I suppose to get good at this game when I keep dying on the first turn :D

Anyway, goodnight everyone, I HOPE YOU ENJOY KILLING ME WHILE I SLEEP
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4