Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 173

Author Topic: Shit Days  (Read 215670 times)

McDohl

• Pika-boo
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Shit Days
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

Pets die, but man, the mortality of my ol' puppy I've had since Jr. High is starting to hit me.  Rusty (a miniature dachshund) is going on 13 years.  He's long since gone gray under the chin, and is a curmudgeon among curmudgeons.  

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »

:nyoro~n: Would anyone actually want to talk about that other than to mention that, yes, they were indeed smoldering with barely describable rage?
I mean, what's the etiquette here?

Well fuck. I guess I was supposed to ask. Sorry. I don't know where I got it into my head that maybe you didn't want to talk any more about it.

I'm leery to talk about it not out of what you think, but more out of the fact that I consider them low enough to scream harassment or some other bullshit if I start giving names & details on the internet.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »

Use adorable fake names, like Fuckface and Asshole #1.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:09 AM »

Names in bold have been replaced.

See, my father worked for Planet Express Delivery, and with what he did, lives were very much at stake if a masonry job was done right. My father, having, you know, actual ethics, would constantly refuse to do these projects that Wrench McWhiprip and Smoke Neckbutt constantly tried to push through. On top of this, my father has a severe medical condition from his time in the Air Balloonery. So he needs to go home early more often than most, and needs proper rest for it. He took medical leave one day for two weeks, came back, and Wrench & Smoke fired him.

....that actually made me feel a bit better about the whole thing. Thanks, DN.

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:10 AM »

Stink Beefhuge and Dirk Manmuffin sound like the sorts of dudes to whip up their own delicious karmic asskicking anyway.

It sounds like a mercy to me, really.  If your father had kept up that sort of bullshit they probably would have blown up his heart.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2009, 04:12:10 AM »

The worst part is his problem has gone downhill so fast because of the stress of looking for a job, going into complete poverty, selling off a bunch of things, moving twice, etc, etc.

I'm not sure what to think in general anymore. I always thought the bad guys getting away with it was something that happened in Part 2 of a trilogy. I always thought that you know, everyone has some good deep down in them.

I need to find a therapist.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2009, 06:43:29 AM »

If you're still in college/university, there's usually a counselor somewhere on campus, and it's probably free.

Beat Bandit

• be entranced by my sexy rhythm
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2009, 09:57:09 PM »

If not a homeless guy will listen to anything for ten bucks.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »

Hey Brentai, wanna make ten bucks?

Arc

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »

Damn.

Ted needs $9.99, not $10!

:wakka: Here's to hoping opportunity knocks elsewhere.

Ted Belmont

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2009, 11:51:37 PM »

Hey, I'm not homeless, just disposableincomeless!

Zaratustra

• what
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Zaratustra Productions
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

So I was hitting on this girl and then her friend comes and is like "we don't really want to talk to you right now"

Then the girl tries to be all DIPLOMATIC about it but it's clear she agrees

just in case you thought my taste in women had improved somewhat

Thad

• Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2009, 09:05:21 AM »

...one of Brad's favorite stories about Germany was when a girl said to him, "My friend doesn't find you at all funny or attractive.  Please leave."

I danced with a girl at a Tom Petty concert a couple years back and was going to try to get her number after the show but then her friend dragged her off before I could get a word in edgewise.  I don't know if she was just being overprotective or if that was her girlfriend.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »

You know, if I ever annoy two of my friends in a situation like that, I hope they would tell me to shut the HELL up.
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Spram

• I CANT AVATAR!?? FUK YOU. LET ME DO AVATAR!!
  • TOTAL DORK
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »

Today some asshole started honking his horn at someone who stopped at a red light, he kept inching violently forward in his gigantic (yet clean because he doesn't use it for work) pick-up truck. THen he rolled down his pitch-black window and made some hand gestures, not as bad as I espected. I stared at him and he looked around. Once he found out I was starring at him he laughed and made another hand gesture which I didn't really see but was aimed at me. What a fucking asshole I hope he dies. He is the type of person that gets things done, unlike me. If only I had his asshole tendencies I might not be such a loser.

I'm still obsessed over those two girls, mostly the newer one since the older one is married now, but I keep dreaming about them and how they reject me, at least 3 nights a week I have a "they reject me" dream.

And I'm very superficial, most women just look ugly to me, which sucks because I don't have what women like: Money, whiteness and a personality.

I tell my Phsychologyst/Social worker that I have high standards and I would like to learn to love ugly people like myself but she just thinks that every one has different tastes and that there has to be someone out there for me, but I'm an elitist douchebag. Horrendous women everywhere, sometimes I wish I was gay (not really)! Why am I such a douche? WHY? Also, I'm pretty gross too, why am I an hypocrite?

Sorry I'm ranting.
:)

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »

I had a shit day today!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Fredward

• a romantic soul
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »

I just watched an Uwe Boll film.
Quote from: Brentai
It's never easy to tell just where the line is between physical malady and the general crushing horror of life itself.

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »

You did that to yourself, Asshole.

Alex

• the Slug
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »

So I just found out that my brother had a sixth kid today.  Making me an uncle to 7 children.  6 from my older brother of 32 years old, 1 from my older sister of 24 years old.

I'm only 23.  :sadpanda:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 173