Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 ... 173

Author Topic: Shit Days  (Read 215718 times)

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Shit Days
« Reply #2040 on: April 11, 2011, 07:52:05 PM »

Just be happy she's obviously happy and realize that this is something that has nothing to do with you!

I suggest figuring out why this makes you sad as hell and figuring out what should be done about this. Usually it's a matter of perspective. Other times, it's just that thing you do where you're loving life like a motherfucker one month and actively considering killing yourself another month (something should be done to help mitigate this [see also: see a dang psychiatrist/doctor foo]).

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 11, 2011, 07:54:59 PM »

It just sucks the dick off a dogg seeing you spending far too much of your time trying to think of things to dislike about yourself.

Just imagine yourself in a place where you'd be genuinely happy and remove every obstacle between here and that place until you're there. This is what I do.

Norondor

• Where I'm at is: Fuck you, get shot
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: April 11, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »

I suggest figuring out why this makes you sad as hell and figuring out what should be done about this

how comprehensive an answer to this do you want?

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 11, 2011, 10:40:52 PM »

If it makes you feel better, I was going to get married and now I am forever alone.

After meeting a girl, my friend was sure to inform me, "She has no interest in you whatsoever. NONE WHATSOEVER".

Lesson learned, life!

Norondor

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 11, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »

it doesn't, i'm sorry to hear that it happened.

Royal☭

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 12, 2011, 04:15:04 AM »

Don't be. Despite my bitter sounding tone, the entire fiasco has the hallmarks of being a "For the better" type thing for me. I actually feel a lot better about life than I did a year ago.

On a less intimate note, over the weekend my body has acquired a collection of burns, scars, cuts and bruises that are making my morning shower into 5-10 minutes of hell.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 12, 2011, 04:37:27 AM »

Dare we ask how these were obtained?

Royal☭

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 12, 2011, 04:54:19 AM »

On Saturday a bunch of friends and I went out to the lake, and once there we rented a canoe and found a little isolated rock to spend the day on. Because I'm a ponce, I put no sunscreen on. That accounts for the burns. Also while wondering around I managed to ram into a branch which put a long scar down my left arm.

Yesterday I had to go to the library to print out tickets to the Gogol Bordello concert. While running back to the car, I jumped over a wall and managed to lose my balance, toppling head over feet across the concrete, giving me a rather large scar on my palm.

As for the rest of the various cuts and bruises on my knees, fingers and foot, I have no idea! Presumably I got them while climbing rocks on Saturday, but you never know!

Mothra

• ┐('~`;)┌ w/e
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 12, 2011, 05:39:40 AM »

I suggest figuring out why this makes you sad as hell and figuring out what should be done about this

how comprehensive an answer to this do you want?

Damn you tell me

Smiler

• HOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 12, 2011, 06:16:36 AM »

Woah now you are going/went to a Gogol Bordello concert you are not allowed to post in this thread. :rage:

the asshole you hate

• Marketing and
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 12, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »

just had the worst panic attack in over a year

squizzle helped talk me calm again

thanks man
It was a fun visit. I hope someday someone figures out what I was saying in this post. Bye!

Kayma

• kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/kayma
« Reply #2051 on: April 12, 2011, 05:43:23 PM »

Classic wolf behavior. Guild
[spoiler]<3[/spoiler]

Norondor

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: April 12, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »

Damn you tell me

SHORT ANSWER: I don't have any kind of good excuse to keep on keeping on -- i'm almost 30 and i've completely wasted my life and the goodwill of all my friends on Earth.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 12, 2011, 07:28:51 PM »

Damn you tell me

SHORT ANSWER: I don't have any kind of good excuse to keep on keeping on -- i'm almost 30 and i've completely wasted my life and the goodwill of all my friends on Earth.

Wish I had a good answer for you.

I'm in the same boat and I'm over 30 to boot. 

So uh... :hi5: accomplishment buddy!

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: April 12, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »

At the risk of making this another suicide thread, I've been rattling this around in my head for a while and I think you should hear it:

In my life I've thought about this many times, and I think I finally came up with an irrefutable argument for life:

You're going to die anyway.  It's eventually just going to happen, and when it does, you can't make it unhappen.

So from a standpoint of opportunity, there's no real good reason not to use what time you have in whatever goddam way you feel like until nature kindly cashes your check for you.  Even if you do fail at everything from now until the point of death, being absolutely isolated and alone and useless the entire time, you've suffered a net loss of zero.  Pain doesn't carry over, or if it does it can't amount to more than the regret of pissing on your only shot at doing anything. 

So what the fuck ever, man.  I wouldn't mind bugging out of this shithole either, but I don't think it matters whether I do it now or after I catch AIDS from a sharp-edged parking meter and choke on my own pancreas.  Use this time, see the sights, get laid, yell at people, eat way too many Chicken McNuggets, write some shitty little indie games and be ready with your hat on when that train does come.  Even if you don't accomplish a single one of those except eating too many Chicken McNuggets, you'll have come a lot damn closer than a corpse has ever done.

Except Dracula.

Fuck that guy.

Smiler

• HOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: April 12, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »

Brentai could you make that into an indie game for me?

Brentai

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXYVlPgX_o
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: April 12, 2011, 08:53:33 PM »

What, fucking Dracula?  It's been done, man.  It has been done.

JDigital

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: April 13, 2011, 03:42:42 AM »

Malikial

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: April 13, 2011, 02:31:19 PM »

So, I injured myself the day after my birthday and am now sporting multiple fucked up ribs and the worst pain ever. I went to the doctor and he was like, "Try to ignore it, eventually it'll feel better. Ribs take a while to heal."

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: April 13, 2011, 02:52:42 PM »

The best part about broken ribs is that it makes BREATHING painful.
Not to mention actions that demand sharp or deep breathing patterns. Wanna hear something HI-LARIOUS?
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 ... 173