Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Author Topic: Shit Days  (Read 215715 times)

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Shit Days
« Reply #2460 on: October 06, 2011, 08:37:23 PM »

A few years ago I had a mole biopsied for melanoma and testing revealed it to be just a normal lump of flesh.

I'm so sorry everyone. I failed you all.

Niku

• MEAT
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: October 07, 2011, 01:03:46 AM »

It's okay, it's not your fault that our science isn't advanced enough to have caught what it really is yet.
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: October 07, 2011, 05:19:37 AM »

And by the time science catches up, it'll have spread into your bone marrow.

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: October 07, 2011, 06:03:44 AM »

Well yes but in the meantime Mothra and Friday and Mongrel(?)  are [spoiler]not really[/spoiler] dying of the suff I should have gotten myself and that's just not something I can have on my conscience.

Envy

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: October 08, 2011, 01:00:52 AM »

So I get a call at 2 AM that a friend is doing something stupid. So I rush over trying to find out what's going on. I come back and said friend I was worried about was using my comp to pursue sins of the flesh. When confronted he starts acting crazy and bolts out the door. What the Fuck just happened.

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: October 08, 2011, 01:22:18 AM »

Context:

From #ff

<Brentai> The levels aren't generated.
[01:50:48am -7] <Brentai> More like 6P Castlevania mashup.
[01:50:55am -7] <SimonTheDigger> It's Castlevania with giant fuckoff levels
[01:52:11am -7] <Envy> Standing at 6'5 this young fox was at the prime of his youth. He was 22 years of age and looked as if he was heading down tot the beach. Dark fur on his hands and feet and bright orange with white markings everywhere else. Giving a nod to you he just gave a light smile.. He had a bit of a secret love for a type of woman though he was often embarrased to speak of it out loud. In fact to him women we
[01:52:12am -7] <Envy> re to be treated as a goddess. [Bi-No Pref] [BBW lover.] [Whisper Friendly] Ref [Ask for F-list]
[01:52:17am -7] * Envy (~Envy@c-98-214-232-137.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Quit:  HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- In tests, 0x09 out of 0x0A l33t h4x0rz prefer it :))
[01:52:25am -7] <@Romosome> Huh, really? I thought the giant fuckoff levels were randomly pieced together
[01:52:37am -7] <@Romosome> ...

Defenestration

• The Sixth Window
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: October 08, 2011, 02:01:02 AM »

So instead of chasing your alleged friend and asking him how and why he is in your house and using your PC suddenly without permission for any of the above, you post on the forum instead of rejoining the IRC client that you presumably saw him close if you caught him in the act like you claim. Also, your last comment that was pretty obviously you was at 00:16 (must have been a short trip) so why did he even have the IRC window open at all if he was pasting html tags into something?

It would be easier and less painful to fess up to being a dirty furry that feels guilty about it. Now you're a dirty LYING furry.  :shrug:
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

R^2

• Not in the game.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: October 12, 2011, 05:52:59 AM »

This story is so boring I can't even keep myself interested enough to type it out, but tl;dr bureaucracy is tiresome and nothing I do can be easy.

Thad

• Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • corporate-sellout.com
« Reply #2468 on: October 12, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »

So uh Seal Beach shooting.

Romo, I don't know if you're still in SB, and I assume that even if you are you don't spend a lot of time in salons, but that kinda shit's gotta be jarring.  (A month or two back I visited an old college roommate in Tucson and on our way to lunch he pointed out the spot where Giffords was shot.  It was unsettling.)

Hope all's well with you and your friends and family.  And of course same goes for anybody else reading this who lives 'round those parts.

Romosome

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: October 12, 2011, 04:51:12 PM »

Friends and family all seem to be accounted for. Just heard about this an hour ago after an already exhausting day. But at least I'm still alive, right?

We're all fine here, except for the eight dead strangers. Seal Beach is a small place and it happened literally within walking distance of my mother's house. I'm going to go lay down and wait for the temperatures to drop and the world to suck less before I even bother thinking about it.

Pacobird

• Just fell off the AOL cart
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: October 13, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »

hi dudes

i don't normally read this thread because well i guess i don't really have an excuse but here i am

sorry for all the poops :(

Kashan

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: October 17, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »

Weird mixed feelings moment. My great uncle, who has always helped to take care of my family when we were having financial difficulties, died. My mother is pretty torn up about it. On the other hand he'd had pretty bad alzhimers for a few years now, and my mother is going to inherit 1/3rd of his fairly large financial portfolio, which will completely change her quality of life as she's living off of social security disability right now. Also his funeral is the same day as the game I just spent 200 dollars on tickets to, but that's kind of less important right now.

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: October 17, 2011, 02:35:24 PM »

It's always tough when someone faces the inevitable and you're almost relieved for it. It's not any easier when the deceased straight-up tells you that they're looking forward to it.

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: October 17, 2011, 04:58:11 PM »

Also: No need to let the tickets go to waste. Just resell 'em.

Kashan

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: October 17, 2011, 06:54:59 PM »

Also: No need to let the tickets go to waste. Just resell 'em.
Turns out I was wrong on what day the funeral was, so I'll actually be able to fly back for it thankfully.

Kashan

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2475 on: October 18, 2011, 11:48:00 PM »

Drunk driver pulled blind into oncoming traffic, causing me to t-bone them. Thankfully I hit the breaks quickly as I very easily could have killed the passenger. 4 cars involved in the wreck, and I'm without a car for a while. I have to call the police tomorrow because the 2 people in the car driven by the drunk driver switched their story about who was driving and I couldn't recall who was driving at the time, though I've remembered now. The guy seemed pretty shaken up, insisting he was going to jail right after the accident. At one point he called his mother in tears and we overheard "nah I wasn't drinking tonight mama. Just a few shots that's all."

It was my first nice car.   :;_;:

Mongrel

• Emoticon Knight-Errant
  • kodePunc Team
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: October 19, 2011, 05:37:15 AM »

You are not dead or hurt! This is good! Your nice car's nice brakes served their purpose!

Prrrrobably not much consolation at the moment, but maybe later it'll look better? Like after you get your replacement car/repairs done.

Büge

• won't give you fleaz
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: October 19, 2011, 07:34:14 AM »

Being sick sucks. I couldn't even drink water for a day or so without barfing it up.

Lottel

• You know that's right
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: October 19, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »

Today marks the nine months to the day I've had this damn headache. If I were pregnant instead, I'd've had the baby by now.

Esperath

• chesse nab
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: October 19, 2011, 11:04:58 AM »

You might be pregnant with Athena.