Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Suicide Club!  (Read 27069 times)

Cthulhu-chan

• Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Suicide Club!
« Reply #320 on: March 10, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »

People respond because DRAMA.  It is the only explanation.

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »

This thread annoys me, because you can only reward or subtract karma to a person once per 12 hours.  I will assume that if karma reaches the lower reach of the signed int, that the individual be banned.

But what happens when it reaches the upper band?

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2010, 02:54:10 PM »

You gain mod powers for a day. Then you are banned.

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 10, 2010, 04:11:13 PM »

I reply to him because I really, really want to believe that everyone on these boards is an OK guy.

Royal☭

• Supreme Court Judge President
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 10, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »

WOAH GUYS

Sorry, I traveled to the future and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZpavrPGjhQ

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 10, 2010, 05:00:39 PM »

All right all right, this was fun for a day or so, but this has gone from somewhat endearing idiocy to incredible annoyance in record time.

For fucks sake, he's using the memes he learned from /v/ (greentexting, implying) and thinks it's fucking hilarious.  I can't let this continue.

I think that at this point it should be pretty clear that the kid is pretty significantly mentally ill and his ability to meaningfully interact with other people is frequently limited.

He may appear "high-functioning" and can pass for normal briefly, but it doesn't change the fact that you guys are going back and forth with a person who has only avoided the fate of a homeless derelict thanks to a startlingly huge quantity of medication.

We can post concern-trolls and instruction manuals all we want but he's not going to "get it". Either let him post in peace and deal with/ignore the inevitable :hurr: or just ban him, but let's just be done with it.

I banned him, we are done with it.  I think we're grown up enough to get by without having to pick on him personally.

"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"

Detonator

• You made me come back for THIS?
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 10, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »

Oh yeah, the irony here is that I got that image from /v/.
"Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit"

Kazz

• Projekt Direktor
  • Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 10, 2010, 05:19:36 PM »

btw dear whoever we just banned: way to ban evade, kill yourself

Classic

• Happens more often than you'd think.
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 12, 2010, 08:52:06 AM »

For the past two days the mood swings have become less violent. Very short highs and lows still occur, but less frequently. Overall the "normal" amount of emotional stability is returning.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]