Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Werehog Day  (Read 8808 times)

BEHOLD

• Tested
    • View Profile
    • The Six Demon Bag
Re: Werehog Day
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2010, 09:56:28 AM »

Actually, I'm going to go for Bill Murray as well, because I'm Phil Connors. Wasn't going to claim it because it's so much less useful this game, but I forgot that it means I can identify fake Phils.

KYON-KUN, DENWA.

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

Imouto-chan is confused.  So confused that Imouto-chan is actually starting to believe that she is Mikuru.

Imouto-chan is not going to change her vote.

Somebody answer the mother fucking phone.

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2010, 02:20:19 PM »

No, I'm Phil Connors. Why do you think I would register a Bill Murray account if not for the irony of it? What this proves is Egg Shen is evil; there's no other reason for him to want to turn something around on a professed Phil.

An innocent wouldn't do that, unless the innocent was a fucking moron, and I take it on faith wolf players aren't morons on Brontoforumus, especially not the ones playing this game.

You can either follow the brilliance of Phil Motherfucking Connors or get him lynched and possibly lose the game by listening to Egg Shen. CHOOSE WISELY IDIOTS

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »

We-e-e-e-elllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-l-l-l-l-l-l.

Looks like it's time for the strongarm approach, again. I'll give it 24 hours and then whoever has the most votes will be fed... to the Shaqwolf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iygRyH9thEw

"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2010, 08:17:50 AM »

:whoops: :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops:  :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops:  :whoops:
 :whoops:                      :whoops:                                :whoops:     
 :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops:            :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:            :whoops: :whoops:
 :whoops:                      :whoops:                      :whoops: :whoops:                      :whoops:
 :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops: :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:  :whoops:

... is a wolf.

One wolf remains. Night actions, go.
"And it is because they have fallen prey to a weakened, feminized version of Christianity that is only about softer virtues such as compassion and not in any part about the muscular Christian virtues of individual responsibility and accountability."

yyler

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2010, 02:09:23 PM »

I know it's night, but Bill Murray

No way a non-wolf knows who the wolves are like that dude does. He's crafty, but if he doesn't die tonight I think it's obvious.

edit to say GOD DAMN IT I GOT TOO EXCITED

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2010, 09:40:58 PM »

Well, looks like the wolves did us all a big favour and killed Disposable Ninja's Anonymous Account That He Never Made. I'd like to take this moment to present our remaining wolf with the following XBox Live Achievement:

uh hi I'm Bongo: For dedication to removing people who are embarrassing themselves from the gene pool.

It is Day 3 of Groundhog Day 1. Five players remain. To win, our wolf has to survive two more lynchings! Hahaha good fucking luck with that!

Bill Murray
Kyon-Kun Denwa
Lum
Waterglass
Rain

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2010, 09:53:31 PM »

I have a hunch yyler is the last wolf, and is trying to get an innocent lynched. Look, guys, they were just playing badly, okay? Why would I dig myself so deep?

Voting Lum based on inactivity but I am open to other ideas

Rain

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2010, 09:55:21 PM »

Ohh! Ahh! Yeah! Feel it! The last wolf?

Lum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5aq2ADXOc
It's 'You'!

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2010, 09:56:59 PM »

Rain

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2010, 09:57:31 PM »

Actually waterglass who the fuck is that guy I don't trust him

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »

Maybe someone should whack someone else

Rain

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »

Listen up, Murray. I just wanna talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AbURGah-sI

You'll see that, once I called out Eggy, he had a big wolf tell:
Actually, I'm going to go for Bill Murray as well, because I'm Phil Connors. Wasn't going to claim it because it's so much less useful this game, but I forgot that it means I can identify fake Phils.
Flimsy claim. Which proved to be false. So sad.

Since Eggy was so hard on killing Mikuru, she's in the clear. And Murray? I believe you, man. Oh, yeah. Feel it.

That leaves waterglass and Lum. And me? I'm leaning Lum... her tell came a post or two before Eggy's:
GUYS I THINK BILL MURRAY IS UP TO SOMETHING

However instead of killing him I will cleverly outwit him by doing exactly as he suggests Egg Shen

didn't see that coming did you Mr. Psychic

Looks to me like a partner wolf was eager to clear herself of suspicion. And if not? Kill water next turn, and this game is won.

I hope you see it... My Way!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csBc96TII44

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2010, 10:21:34 PM »

That's part of why I voted for Lum, but I don't want to trust anyone. This isn't the part of the movie where I learn to love my producer and play piano; this is more like the part where I kill myself over and over.

If I wasn't Phil Connors I would just whack Lum or Rain based on a coin flip at this point. Seems kind of a shame to play this and never have the special effect go off.

Bill Murray

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »

I guess the question on everyone's mind is whether or not I am Phil Connors in the game or just the 1993 comedy film. I won't spoil it.

Rain

• Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2010, 10:40:15 PM »

Honestly, I would axe Lum if I wasn't afraid that I'd be wrong, the game would reset, no one would respond to Frocto's call for shifting, and the game would die.

Plus, the lynch is just safer at this point. We've got two tries at it.

Uh... no cute YouTube video this time.

Lum

• beautiful dreamer
  • Untested
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 10:45:27 PM »

Rain, darling!

1. I wouldn't say Egg had a hard on for lynching Mikuru, considering he couldn't even be bothered to get the name right. Not that this is relevant, but you making crazy baseless declarations could be character evidence.

2. why are you so convinced that Bill Murray is legit? Sounds more like you are just trying to swing the least currently suspicious player into not voting for you.
~cha! 

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2010, 05:31:20 PM »

still don't have enough votes will wait a day yada yada

yada yada

yada yada

yada yada

yada yada

yada yada

yada yada

you anti-dentite

Frocto

• Admin
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »

Honestly, I would axe Lum if I wasn't afraid that I'd be wrong, the game would reset, no one would respond to Frocto's call for shifting, and the game would die.

I refrained from saying anything earlier in case this was some executive wolf tactic, but please do not let this figure into your decision making process! It is sort of like saying you shouldn't take an action figure out of the box in case it gets dirty.

Or rather, it's like saying you shouldn't do the thing that is the main reason I wanted to run the game in the first place, because it's a hassle for people who signed up fully aware they would be expected to do it!

KYON-KUN, DENWA.

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2010, 07:44:21 PM »

Okay I need Waterglass to either talk or contact me before I make a vote.  I need to verify something.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6