Brontoforumus Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This board has been fossilized.
You are reading an archive of Brontoforumus, a.k.a. The Worst Forums Ever, from 2008 to early 2014.  Registration and posting (for most members) has been disabled here to discourage spambots from taking over.  Old members can still log in to view boards, PMs, etc.

The new message board is at http://brontoforum.us.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Vampires Vs Werewolves VII: Advent Wolfpire  (Read 35792 times)

Fredward

• a romantic soul
  • Tested
    • View Profile
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolves VII: Advent Wolfpire
« Reply #440 on: July 20, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »

Ugh. I think I went that whole game without voting for a wolfpire. I cannot believe I survived to the end. At least I aimed my vigilante wad well and splatted Drakazzula.
Quote from: Brentai
It's never easy to tell just where the line is between physical malady and the general crushing horror of life itself.

Niku

• MEAT
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 20, 2010, 10:08:40 PM »

I honestly could not read anybody all game.  I was not bullshitting, my ONLY plan was "wait for contact / turning, steal lightsaber when I get the chance".
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Disposable Ninja

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 20, 2010, 11:02:48 PM »

Your strategy kind of sucked, because you didn't even bid on the lightsaber.

I'd like to think I played my cards pretty well this game (well, other than the fact that I didn't quite understand how the weretiger role worked -derp). I think I did a pretty good job staving off suspicion until Constantine blew his Devil wad all over me, and it was my idea to turn Kazz and/or Brentei. (Unfortunately, Zara didn't listen to my idea and he got killed in the four-way massacre).

Niku

• MEAT
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 20, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »

how would i have stolen the lightsaber if i won it
i'm a blog now, blogs are cool: a fantastic machine made of meat

Bongo Bill

• Dinosaurcerer
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2010, 12:11:43 AM »

Until Constantine did that, DNi, I was thinking of how Zara and I could throw you under the bus to boost our creativity. But he took that worry off my mind.
...but is it art?

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2010, 12:12:57 AM »

I'd like to think I played my cards pretty well this game (well, other than the fact that I didn't quite understand how the weretiger role worked -derp). I think I did a pretty good job staving off suspicion until Constantine blew his Devil wad all over me, and it was my idea to turn Kazz and/or Brentei. (Unfortunately, Zara didn't listen to my idea and he got killed in the four-way massacre).

You drew a lot of attention to yourself by posting so much more than everybody else. I was just telling people before the massacre went down that we should probably kill you the following night—but I neglected to tell Constantine, and he decided to examine you instead of Kayma like I'd requested. You were doomed either way!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

McDohl

• Pika-boo
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 21, 2010, 04:50:25 AM »

but now, in the new rules, it will have been RETROACTIVELY correct!

EX POST FACTO LAWS

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

etc

SCD

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 21, 2010, 08:04:25 AM »

Oi, so if anyone was curious why I seemed to go crazy:

At the time I went "fuck it", I realized my gig was up and that I drew too much attention to myself, especially after being ignorant of who could take people out.  I wanted to take out smiler or zara based on intuitition and went for smiler, only because zara seemed to talk more. 

I couldn't explain smiler, but I knew that he was something.  I didn't count on him being a biggie, but instead the weretiger or a lesser evil.  Jackpot.

gg

Transportation

• Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2010, 12:57:06 PM »

Aw, crap.

I knew (too late) that I should have contacted Brentai in private, promised to turn him in exchange for turning around the bandwagon on me, then turned him that night. Vampire victory, 4/7.

why didn't I do that

Brentai, for getting Interceptor into our hands, I declare you an honorary vampire.

I feel that you shouldn't be able make a pact with the vampires to be turned. Or, rather, the innocent shouldn't be able to accept it as it subverts their win condition.

jsnlxndrlv

• Custom Title
  • Tested
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2010, 02:57:11 PM »

Hey, if vampires want to offer pacts, it's up to the individual innocent player to decide whether to accept the proposal or not—and there's no guarantee that one or both parties will fail to live up to their end of the bargain.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

the asshole you hate

• Marketing and
  • High-Bullshit
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #450 on: March 26, 2012, 12:38:04 PM »

[replying to Lyrai]

No. It's not that simple.

Envy has an amazing gift. When it really matters, he finds a way to always do almost exactly the right thing, even if it is for the wrong reasons. There've been four or five times since I died where I just wanted to grab him by the lapels and shake him because he wasn't doing what I would be doing—but I wouldn't say anything, and watched with growing impatience and awe as he coasted to an easy victory.

Envy is the omega savant. He is one of the best players this board has ever seen.

This all day. GG team YOU GUYS.
It was a fun visit. I hope someday someone figures out what I was saying in this post. Bye!

• Magic Gunner Miss Blue
  • Tested
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 26, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »

And then as the weretiger he didn't defend himself and took the interceptor.

:lol:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]